Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

New Arrival: Free Internet Sims - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Arrival: Free Internet Sims (756 Views)

MTN Giving 7.5gb,300hrs And 2GB Data Respectively To All Newly Registered Sims? / Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrival: Free Internet Sims by raymond3: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
Vodacom SIM cards reprogrammed to browse free on any 3g network. All you need to do is input d access point name and good to go.
Tested and confirmed with MTN,airtel and etisalat. No monthly fee involved, and is available for only 2500naira.
Interested? Mail akin_raymd@hotmail.com
only 20 sims available.
Re: New Arrival: Free Internet Sims by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
God will punish anyone that wants to make money frm this forum by cunning means. Some never do wells come to this forum to post adverts claiming that they can do dis or that for u. The only problem we have in Nigeria is that when an average Nigerian gets duped by a conman, he would not like to disclose it to others. I took one guy on this forum to be serious and sent him Recharge cards worth N7500 this evening in exchange for some free call making codes and the guy just walked away without releasing the codes just because we dealt over the phone. I believed him because am already enjoying some freebies like 2kper sec on GLO to GLO, and fact that I have been browsing free on my laptop since Easter holidays.

Just be warned that stolen money can never make u rich. It wont even satisfy your daily needs. I work hard for my money and in addition to a regular job, I run businesses that pay more than my job, only for some lazy folks to come here and with names like (info king) and the likes come to dupe pple of their hard earned money. Such money really doesnt mean anything to me. But some pple have decided to sell their destiny's for peanuts.
Re: New Arrival: Free Internet Sims by Digriz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
raymon_d:

Vodacom SIM cards reprogrammed to browse free on any 3g network. All you need to do is input d access point name and good to go.
Tested and confirmed with MTN,airtel and etisalat. No monthly fee involved, and is available for only 2500naira.
only 20 sims available.
there is notin like that and i wish no one wl fall prey to ths ur bait.
Re: New Arrival: Free Internet Sims by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
Digriz:

there is notin like that and i wish no one wl fall prey to ths your bait.

Thank God people are beginning to identify all these fraudulent lazy craps in Nairaland.

He just registered new ID for this scam!
Re: New Arrival: Free Internet Sims by chio: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
raymon_d:

only 20 sims available.

Ole,thief carry and Go

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Laptop For Sale / Computer Networking With Mikrotic Hotspot / Is Playing Computer Games And Watching TV Actually Good For Your Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.