Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces (9223 Views)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by coldcandy: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hajivince:
More on Pad base casting

Well done engr. Clean job.
Hope you invited fcda people to inspect the strip and column starters and bases before casting? They can be very difficult atimes.
Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Aventures(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations bro. Many people are afraid you.might screw up, I haven't know you much but I want to believe you will do well. We would keep eye on this project to give you online support. Wishing you the very best.
Hajivince:

Na make God help me and my team now naim be Koko oh... God willing, we won't fumble and that's y we are updating so you guys can always contribute your own quota to the success of the project... I'm so sorry if I engage late, I'm not really used to engaging too much and I don't want to seem rude... Please bear with me sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aforxzy:
Nice.

What's the size of your columns?

230 x 230 Columns
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aventures:
Congratulations bro. Many people are afraid you.might screw up, I haven't know you much but I want to believe you will do well. We would keep eye on this project to give you online support. Wishing you the very best.

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
coldcandy:

Well done engr. Clean job.
Hope you invited fcda people to inspect the strip and column starters and bases before casting? They can be very difficult atimes.
Kudos!

Thanks for this, we thought our approval will cover everything but we working on this now... Thanks for this
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sub-Structure Blockworks growing

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sloppy land brought about high Sub-Structure Blockworks

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sub-Structure Blockworks continuation

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Top Top Quality works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
More...

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
More on Sub-Structure Blockworks

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
More works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
More works on Sub-Structure Blockworks

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
More...

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
kopell:
Well done, that a nice concrete block you're using there.

Thanks Boss
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dennis3D:

Ride on bro.

Thanks my G
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Good day Hajivince, 3strikes

I need some clarification on this -

Does this mean the entire project 'may' cost around that amount or p/unit?

Carcass Only
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Aventures(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hajivince:
Sub-Structure Blockworks growing
Good foundation height, unfortunately it has almost taking all your column starter bars. It might be good to lap the bars now before casting the foundation columns, also filling the block wall externally with lean concrete is plus. Weldone.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Aventures:
Good foundation height, unfortunately it has almost taking all your column starter bars. It might be good to lap the bars now before casting the foundation columns, also filling the block wall externally with lean concrete is plus. Weldone.

Thanks Boss... We will lap it and even double the high-end external walls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Linear to 180°

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Aventures(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hajivince:

Thanks Boss... We will lap it and even double the high-end external walls
Nice one bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Starter Casting

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Another angle

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Dennis3D(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Hajivince:
Sloppy land brought about high Sub-Structure Blockworks

Similar thing I experienced at my Ile Ife project. Blocks were 7 coaches at some areas while front was 3 and 4 respectively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Dennis3D:

Similar thing I experienced at my Ile Ife project. Blocks were 7 coaches at some areas while front was 3 and 4 respectively.

Chief, Naso we see am oh... I remember that ife work... Thanks baba... U are doing well... Your face show, your shoe shine!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Filling Foundation Pockets

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
More on backfilling

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Continuation

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by ArcToyin(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good success to you.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
So we continued filling foundation pockets, watering and Mechanical works simultaneously...

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
We topped places that went down after watering and started working on our Mechanical waste pipings

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Worked Effectively to channel all waste pipes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Choice Lands For Sale At Accra Ghana - Attractive Locations / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 / Reps Suspend Tenement Rate Collection In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.