Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces (9147 Views)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by brandsoncharlie: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulation on this massive project.
God will provide for it to be completed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by diordaves(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
3strikes:

Thanks Hajji. Looking forward to a great experience with this builder. I hope he doesn't screw up.

BTW, some of the big names that were highly referred here on this forum, were weighed but weighed nothing. Some baited us with very low and ridiculous BOQ and then started moving it up per every conversation (Bait and Switch) this supposed engineer is very dishonest, arrogant and no integrity. I will not mention names here. This is a discussion for another day.
"A man's word is his bond"

Congrats man. May the force be with you.

Abeg o, In Warri where I'm from before you break ground in situations like this, you go first spoil ground.

Ẹni ba da omi siwaju, a tẹ ile tutu.

3Strikes, abeg my throat dey scratch me. One bottle of Sapele water will do nicely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by abouzaid: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hajivince:

900sqm upwards should be fine depending on Approval requirements of each state and orientation of land... Cheers sir
that's 100feet by 100feet? Please, what's the dimension of the building?
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Kongaone: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hajivince:

FCT

Happening right in front of me. Please what part of FCT won't mind visiting someday.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
mufutau55:

Very good. We thank God Almighty. Everything shall go well as planned. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Amen
Thanks sir
Thanks for all u do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
dongc:

Does it not help to water it down then excavate? Abi na same same ?

That's the technique we later adopted... I will update soon and you will see it... But I must confess, the land is tough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Qc1:

Please let it be on the record that if you fumble I will visit you with my P90. Shikena! grin

Na make God help me and my team now naim be Koko oh... God willing, we won't fumble and that's y we are updating so you guys can always contribute your own quota to the success of the project... I'm so sorry if I engage late, I'm not really used to engaging too much and I don't want to seem rude... Please bear with me sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
mufutau55:

He is my brother o, he will NEVER fumble like that other person o.

Hajji M.

Thanks for your kind Gestures always, the support means a lot to me... It gives more courage and zeal to even do more... By God's grace, will always make u proud!!!... Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
twinskenny:

Good luck boss

Thanks Boss
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
somehow:

grin grin

Congrats @3strikes

Congrags @Hajivince

Thanks Sir/Ma
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kongaone:

Happening right in front of me. Please what part of FCT won't mind visiting someday.

Idu Junction Area, around Sil Estate
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
So we proceeded with Excavation... Trying to soften the soil formation, we pumped water into some of the foundation pockets to loosen the pores

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iron works ongoing simultaneously with Excavation

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
More...

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sharp sand delivery

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some other angles of site progress

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Granite delivered

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
More...

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Site progress

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Update

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
More on excavation

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Strip Excavation update

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
More...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks for following this thread...
Stay tuned for more updates

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
abouzaid:
that's 100feet by 100feet? Please, what's the dimension of the building?

The Orientation of the land isn't compulsorily square... If the longest side is facing the road, the better for you but if the shortest part of the land is facing the road, then it can be designed like this... Most important thing is you have at least the required sqm... Sorry for my late response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by kopell: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
3strikes:

Thanks Hajji. Looking forward to a great experience with this builder. I hope he doesn't screw up.

BTW, some of the big names that were highly referred here on this forum, were weighed but weighed nothing. Some baited us with very low and ridiculous BOQ and then started moving it up per every conversation (Bait and Switch) this supposed engineer is very dishonest, arrogant and no integrity. I will not mention names here. This is a discussion for another day.
"A man's word is his bond"
Hummmmm, congratulations longest time. Thanks for coming back to share this new project with us. I personally believe Vince is a gentleman. I’ve been watching him for awhile, good luck to both.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
kopell:
Hummmmm, congratulations longest time. Thanks for coming back to share this new project with us. I personally believe Vince is a gentleman. I’ve been watching him for awhile, good luck to both.

Thanks Boss
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by kopell: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hajivince:
So we proceeded with Excavation... Trying to soften the soil formation, we pumped water into some of the foundation pockets to loosen the pores
Congratulation Hajivince, the land looks dry and solid, what state is this
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by Hajivince(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2022
kopell:
Congratulation Hajivince, the land looks dry and solid, what state is this

FCT
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by nwaorlu: 1:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Hajivince:
Good day wonderful people of Nairaland!...

An exciting and fascinating project is about to be brought to life... It's is the Proposed construction of a New(Residential) 4-Units of 5-Bedroom Terrace Duplex.

Client: Grandbricks Limited (3 Strikes)
Contractor: Crystal Genius International Ltd
Email: crystallinksintltd@gmail.com
Contact/WhatsApp: 08069452707

Project Stages:
Foundation (Strip & Pad)
Block work to Lintel
Decking 1
First Floor Blockworks
Decking 2
Second Floor Blockworks to Parapet Wall
Roofing.

Building Size/Area: 356.659
Proposed Budget for carcass: #50,000,000
Duration: 6months (Funds availability)
Designed by your's truly; CGIL

We will appreciate your sincere contributions & constructive criticism as you follow us on this thread

I am seriously paying attention.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by n3xt(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Hajivince:
Thanks for following, we bring u more as we progress and we are open to "Constructive criticism" & workable suggestions from our thread viewers... Thanks and God bless... More update coming your way soonest

Congrats on your well deserved achievement. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces by AngelicBeing: 6:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Hajivince:

The Orientation of the land isn't compulsorily square... If the longest side is facing the road, the better for you but if the shortest part of the land is facing the road, then it can be designed like this... Most important thing is you have at least the required sqm... Sorry for my late response

Hajivince,

1. A land of 100 ft by 100ft in this estate or surrounding estate will be in the range of how much in Naira.?

2. Are you allowed to build what you want or you must follow the estate building specifications?

Thanks cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Build This 4 Bedroom Duplex To Carcass in 2 MONTHS / Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow / A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.