Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown (13873 Views)

Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
prettyboi1:

Some of you are daft beyond redemption. Are you not Aware that western countries first started blocking Russian media outlets & Russia is only now just paying them back in the same coin? Even if you weren't aware before, it's still written up there in the article. Stop being a robot!

I'm referring to Russian stations closing down not BBC. You're the one that's daft here. Watch the video posted before jumping into conclusion
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Guyman02:

Read first before commenting or you will end up tying nonsense like this

You first watch the video posted and stop allowing poverty or stinginess keep u in ignorance. I'm talking about Russian stations closing down
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

It is like your brain is under your feet.

And yours is under your buttocks. No wonder its smelly
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Oga keep quiet jor. Its tit for tat

Why are US and her alies also shutting down Russia Today and Press TV?

Shut up. I'm referring to Russian station TV Rain closing down. Watch the video posted before typing rubbish
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2022

EU and UK banned Trump, banned Russian news channels, it is a fare game you brainwashed/zombified black man.

You retarded he-goat! I'm referring to Russian station closing down. Watch the video posted and stop defending rubbish
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
see your life read, you no go read you go just jump into conclusion.did you not read that Russia TV was banned first before Russia retaliation

See your life? Go and watch the video posted and see what I'm talking about. Didn't u see the Russian station closing down?
Re: War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown by nairalee(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Afonasa:

Ur comment is very weak and obsolete,they banned him first and expect to control the narrative, he returned the favour and they are crying foul,how hypocritical of them, the fact that you don't see this makes you dumb

Your comment is very hasty and conclusive. U don't know I'm talking about Russian stations closing down. Watch the Video posted there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' / Ukraine: EU To Ban Media Orgainisations Russia Today And Sputnik / US To Give Ukraine $1bn In Aid As Russian Strike Kills At Least 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.