Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) (46332 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by chelseasagafff: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Eyaa
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by TruthUntold: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Neymessi:
lost lot of money to football betting, I have been depressed. I need u guys to help me out as I don't have a dime. God bless you
3117590637 first bank
if we give, you will still use it to bet again. Change tactics

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Ask yellow yellow ba feefle
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2022
JOB INTERVIEW! Bad case.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by qekng40(f): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2022
them no get picture wer him open eyes? May he be found alive, amen!

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by LILTJAY1: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Next time tell him to look for job in portharcourt or any other state in the southeast ... you guys should let lagos be na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by CrocodileTears: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Pls shear more information, e.g which park did he travel from where is he heading to in Lagos. Etc
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Did he pass through ogun State?
I just pray and wish he didn't oo shocked
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Dubetex96(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

This man need to be arrested grin
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Cokahot: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2022
No be this uniben boy be this
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by techWriter3: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2022
He shall wanna unearthed
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by wizonlyson: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
..OGUN STATE..bro..u are a genius..hahahahaha..

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Unruly7(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Make them check those sars officers for Lagos road
Them no de use eye see young guys

Them de stop even company motor

Them stop GUO wey I board from Orlu to Abj
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by baajetu(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Lol, you sha will have sense one day sha
emmanuelbrown26:
Ahhhhhhh, from PH to Western state? U all hv to do everything to check several stations, and also d address of d interview
Bcs western states are no go area now, mostly if u are passing through Ogun roads. Since they hv increased price of human head to 70k no more 10k, d rate of mining and harvesting is alarming.
I was suppose to go to Osun state but bcs of mining and harvesting over their I couldn't go. My heart, mind and soul is with ur family in prayer and fasting.
I was told that they want to increase their IGR in other to overcome New York City
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Slaysor: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2022
H

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by sucre: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinyemeka:
Dear Nairalanders,

The person whose picture is attached below, is my cousin Chika Nzenwa who travelled from Port Harcourt to Lagos for a job interview on Feb 16th and hasn't been heard from since then.

Complaints have been lodged at the police station but we haven't received any positive response yet.

Please anyone who has sighted him or has information on his whereabouts should kindly inform the nearest police station or call 07065385462.

Thank you.

Mods please help to move to FP. Thanks.

Have you checked the transporter he used from port Harcourt to be sure if he arrived Lagos.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Neymessi: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2022
I won't bro, I have deleted the app on my phone...i regret my actionsquote author=TruthUntold post=110767140]
if we give, you will still use it to bet again. Change tactics[/quote]
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2022
conyema12:

must you display your stupi.dity in the open. His family is most certainly in agony and you are here spewing this trash
Skullars
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2022
AlphaWolf27:

You actually took your time to compose the BS....Smh
Heads are no longer safe, imagine head is being sold at 10k, cheaper than cow head
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Freeman50(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
pretydiva:
No I haven't. May he be found in Jesus name
such a pretty soul.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by buJu234: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
These days for me inter state travel by road and inter City night movement is a big NO NO
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Inosky: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
May he be found soon, Amen!
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Bigchristo: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
which be since you came back to Nigeria? Like sey na America or Uk you go, no be from Cotonou you return to Nigeria? Abeg stop forming jo
Abeg try change person wey dey supply you loud, e Dey mess with your brain to make silly assumptions, first you don’t know me not to talk of my whereabouts.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by awoo47: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
you can't enter lagos without passing ogun except u wan pass benin Republic, lagos is surrounded by ogun
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Strech(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Abi, him ma don join enter Ukraine? I pray he is found alive.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Kilef05: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Ahhhhhhh, from PH to Western state? U all hv to do everything to check several stations, and also d address of d interview
Bcs western states are no go area now, mostly if u are passing through Ogun roads. Since they hv increased price of human head to 70k no more 10k, d rate of mining and harvesting is alarming.
I was suppose to go to Osun state but bcs of mining and harvesting over their I couldn't go. My heart, mind and soul is with ur family in prayer and fasting.
I was told that they want to increase their IGR in other to overcome New York City

U be idiot..aswear grin grin grin
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
The foolishness displayed on this thread speaks volume on why we are being rolled by the kind of leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by omoharry(f): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinyemeka:

I don't understand.
He forgot to take his medication today that is why he is talking out of point .
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kilef05:

U be idiot..aswear grin grin grin
Idiot u say? What's d meaning of idiot? Is it a name in your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.