Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) (46326 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by ZiggyMr(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
chai, i know this guy for oyigbo back in 2018.

una go see am IJN
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kilef05:

U be idiot..aswear grin grin grin
Is it your family name?
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
tillaman:
even if his phone was snatched in Lagos he would atleast find another means to contact the family, maybe you guy should check police stations in that axis he went for the interview, police are unpredictable they might arrest him and keep him there till his family comes to bail him
I pray he is found hale and hearty

Amen dear, amen.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
ZiggyMr:
chai, i know this guy for oyigbo back in 2018.

una go see am IJN

Amen
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Job interview
Since on the sixteen
That man don go...

Rubbish talk.

As if you never hear of person wey lost for many years later he/she was found
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you have a smart phone always leave your location on....that way all your movement will be online..,at least everyone will know....
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinyemeka:

He got to Lagos and spoke with several people including his brother and parents, up until the morning that his line stopped going through.

Jesus!!
Did he lodge in a hotel or friend's?
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
Abeg try change person wey dey supply you loud, e Dey mess with your brain to make silly assumptions, first you don’t know me not to talk of my whereabouts.
I sabi you well well, we dey leaf for the same street
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Bigchristo: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I sabi you well well, we dey leaf for the same street
Your lie Dey slap like mango Wey nor ripe grin grin cheesy
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by ViktorCash: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
They should check 0gun state grin
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Halo22: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
In that case, the company where he went for the interview should be investigated. People should be careful with all these job adverts these days as ritualists and kidnappers might disguise as an advert group.
Tinyemeka:

He got to Lagos and spoke with several people including his brother and parents, up until the morning that his line stopped going through.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Sultty(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Did he pass through ogun State?
check at pH because I heard they are good at skull mining
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Litmus: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
If not outside Ukraine embassy,may he be found elsewhere, safe n sound.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Of course sir.

Hi there, any luck?

Best wishes.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
ShenTeh:

Hi there, any luck?

Best wishes.

None so far sir. Thank you.
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by savcy(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Tinyemeka:

None so far sir. Thank you.

Good morning, sir. Any progress so far?
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by bigpicture001: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
He shall be found

It's. Been damn too long.... Something not good has happened to him
Re: Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2022
savcy:

Good morning, sir. Any progress so far?

Mum has resorted to prayers and fasting. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.