Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) (1187 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2022
I don't Knw what's really going on, %75 of the girls on my contact list only flash me and I call them back. Recently my mind started telling me that I've been Simping. Note; guys don't flash me, they just call. Pls my elders, am I doing the right thing?
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:
I don't Knw what's really going on, %75 of the girls on my contact list only flash me and I call them back. Recently my mind started telling me that I've been Simping. Note; guys don't flash me, they just call. Pls my elders, am I doing the right thing?

Malaria dey worry you.

Goan take some anti malaria drugs undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
shocked

Lol

So calling girls that flash you back makes you a simp. Allowing yourself to be indoctrinated with false teachings from the so called idiotic red pill gang, makes you dumb and stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by MrSensor(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2022
sad op i don't understand you.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Olifiz(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Your mind is always 75% correct.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by qekng40(f): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2022
One of the over used words in this forum. Na your name calling sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by MAGG0T(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
undecided

There's nothing like Simp...

I wonder when you broke Redpill lame Nighas would stop using such word

Use the word foolishness/Stupidity, it makes more sense

, calling someone simp sounds like an accolade

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Malaria dey worry you.

Goan take some anti malaria drugs undecided
Na over sabi dey worry you... Try find work and get busy.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:

Na you need the work.
Get busy with your life and stop Simping. tongue
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Exkandayee(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Your own simping ehh, Choi
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Wawelexy(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
75% of girls on ur contac list can't be broke, if u re actually important to them, #100 airtime wouldn't be a problem, highest they would borrow from their network provider.

anybody advicing not to take the red is ur enemy. Receive sense my broda

1 Like

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by LordIsaac(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
I'm sorry, you may be one. Girls can go extra mile for who they love including collecting money from one man to fund another. So, if besides calls, no gift ever came to you from that 75%, but only from you to them, there, you have your answer.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
I'm sorry, you may be one. Girls can go extra mile for who they love including collecting money from one man to fund another. So, if besides calls, no gift ever came to you from that 75%, but only from you to them, there, you have your answer.
Does he love these girls? Is he in a relationship with them? So why should they love him or make sacrifices for him that they would make for someone they care for? undecided

Wawelexy:
75% of girls on ur contac list can't be broke, if u re actually important to them, #100 airtime wouldn't be a problem, highest they would borrow from their network provider.

anybody advicing not to take the red is ur enemy. Receive sense my broda
Funny enough, they could all be broke... Or they could all be broke...

Would you blame them or the op who chooses females friends that can't even afford to call him... undecided

The op cannot be in a romantic relationship with 75% of the girls he's friends with... So no, he's not really that important...

How many of your friends are worth borrowing airtime for? grin

Honestly, if they flash... It means they have nothing important to say... So ignore them...

Do you know how many men flash me every day?

1 Like

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:

Marvelous, Someone is trying to help you and you're still insulting him.

The 75% girls on your list, I'm sure they're for banging? It not, wetin u dey use them do?
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Na you need the work.
Get busy with your life and stop Simping. tongue
I'm %105 financially comfortable with numerous investments! Wtf do I need a work for? Abeg go find food chop no come spoil my mood with ur hunger vibez.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:
[s]I'm %105 financially comfortable with numerous investments! Wtf do I need a work for? Abeg go find food chop no come spoil my mood with ur hunger vibez. [/s]

Everyone is Dangote on Nairaland but in real life hunger dey finish some just like you.

See him, financially comfortable man with 105% diversified investments Simping and asking a question even a toddler can't ask.

Your shame dey catch me, I swear. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Marvelous, Someone is trying to help you and you're still insulting him.

The 75% girls on your list, I'm sure they're for banging? It not, wetin u dey use them do?
Nooo mostly friends.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Wawelexy(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Does he love these girls? Is he in a relationship with them? So why should they love him or make sacrifices for him that they would make for someone they care for? undecided

Funny enough, they could all be broke... Or they could all be broke...

Would you blame them or the op who chooses females friends that can't even afford to call him... undecided

The op cannot be in a romantic relationship with 75% of the girls he's friends with... So no, he's not really that important...

How many of your friends are worth borrowing airtime for? grin

Honestly, if they flash... It means they have nothing important to say... So ignore them...

Do you know how many men flash me every day?

do u call them back? OP has been doing that and that's the subject of the mata grin

OP should stop simping around. But on a serious note, how can 75% of girls on one contact list be broke like u assumed? Too bad if true. But i know u ladies pretends alot sha.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Tickles001(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
It's okay to call back a flasher, maybe there's an emergency. But if it becomes a regular then you should cut off such people. Or simply warn them never to flash you except it's something very important.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Everyone is Dangote on Nairaland but in real life hunger dey finish some just like you.

See him, financially comfortable man with 105% diversified investments Simping and asking a question even a toddler can't ask.

Your shame dey catch me, I swear. tongue
Wo I can feel ur pain already! Hahaha A hungry man is truly angry! No need to prove shit to u, u can continue the argument with ur android keyboard. Once again, try find food chop. Bye.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Wawelexy:

do u call them back? OP has been doing that and that's the subject of the mata grin

OP should stop simping around. But on a serious note, how can 75% of girls on one contact list be broke like u assumed? Too bad if true. But i know u ladies pretends alot sha.

Not at all... I'm antisocial... Even if you call me, I'll watch it ring... grin

I hate calls... I never call back...

The op might the the one who values the friendship, the girls might too but they could be broke or entitled...

It's possible... Are the girls bankers and doctors and business women? I don't think so...

I could never flash anyone, apart from my mom and sis (if it's urgent).. If I'm outta airtime, I'll definitely have data (WhatsApp)...

The shame of running outta airtime during a call is enough to kill me...

1 Like

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by CatANDratTHEORY: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:
[s]Wo I can feel ur pain already! Hahaha A hungry man is truly angry! No need to prove shit to u, u can continue the argument with ur android keyboard. Once again, try find food chop. Bye[/s].

Get a life and stop Simping tongue
Bye.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Nooo mostly friends.

Why would a sane guy keep female friends? What for exactly?
Alaye, as an OG you don't need to keep girls as friends at all, you bang them, dump them and move on. Or better still friend zone them in case you want their pussy again
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Wawelexy(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

Not at all... I'm antisocial... Even if you call me, I'll watch it ring... grin

I hate calls... I never call back...

The op might the the one who values the friendship, the girls might too but they could be broke or entitled...

It's possible... Are the girls bankers and doctors and business women? I don't think so...

I could never flash anyone, apart from my mom and sis (if it's urgent).. If I'm outta airtime, I'll definitely have data (WhatsApp)...

The shame of running outta airtime during a call is enough to kill me...

you might be right tho, moreover, 75% could be just 8-10 in number.

running out of data or airtime is as bad as running out of oxygen. A single call or message u put through can rescue u from danger and could even change ur live for good.

airtime/data is life.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nonexisting: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Calling them is not a problem but calling them just to discuss bullshit is the problem. If you are calling them strictly to schedule fucck session, then you're not a simp brother.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by harmargedon: 3:53am On Mar 06, 2022
Marvellsmart:

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2022
OP...
I don't know whether or not you're a "simp", but one thing I know for certainty is that if I was in your shoes, I would delete the numbers of the 75% undecided...
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by idahme(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

There's nothing like Simp...

I wonder when you broke Redpill lame Nighas would stop using such word

Use the word foolishness/Stupidity, it makes more sense

, calling someone simp sounds like an accolade

My rib....

On a serious note, you may not be far from the truth.

Call card in Nigeria is no longer a luxury, it even goes as low as 50 Naira so what is the reason for an adult to flash another adult because she is a lady.

Most ladies who do this take such guys who call them back as fools.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Marvellsmart(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=harmargedon post=110786030][/quote] Omo see comrade! Comrade wey MUMU!
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by harmargedon: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Omo see comrade! Comrade wey MUMU!

Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Femi8586(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Marvellsmart:

You're easily predictable. They know you will surely call them back that's why they keep taking advantage of you.

Like me, I have many females friends and most time I don't call them. I only flash. Na dem dey always call me and we talk for long. I'm so unpredictable, confusing and at the same time exciting to be with for them.
Re: Please Help.(am I A SIMP?) by Karleb(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
One of the things I enjoy in this life is exhausting a girl's airtime. If she can't call me with her airtime, who will she call?

Stop calling back when they flash. I had a quarrel with my sister for this. I hate it when someone is always flashing me.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / 10 Things Women Love About Sex But Are Afraid To Tell You / She Is Clearly Loving The Heavy Banging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.