Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? (802 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guys can you marry or date a fine girl with high-class dressing standards, but can not speak english at all.
She speaks her native language and speaks pidgin moderately?
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Onucs(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2023
There is no class without adequate linguistics grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by chatinent: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Yes.

I'm more interested in the subject...not class.
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Autobot05: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2023
So what makes her high class again ?
Y'all need to look beyond the physical mehn
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Enny2013(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
That shud b in Russia...
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2023
harrend:
Guys can you marry or date a fine girl with high-class dressing standards, but can not speak english at all.

How do we communicate effectively

I can't speak pidgin always.
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Baitullah: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2023
English is not our own. Our native dialect is. So yes, she has passed
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2023
OP, in Love affairs, language is not a Barrier..

It is What you 'Get' in the Relationship that Matters. smiley

Afterall, some Guys dey Fcvk Deaf and Dumb and even Impregnate them naw.. cheesy
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by DonroxyII: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2023
harrend:
What is Classy about a Nigerian who can't speak our Lingua Franca .

That's a local Champion because she can't represent at Upper Echelon where "Class" is being Defined and English is the Classy Language of Communication But of course she is a Queen of her Nativity as far as Class is Concerned within Her Native Land !

What am I even Saying Self I love Chicken cheesy ... it makes Head turnioniown grin
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Enny2013:
That shud b in Russia...
Why so?
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Autobot05:
So what makes her high class again ? Y'all need to look beyond the physical mehn
Her looks And people she follows. The later even suprises me...
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by 2dice01: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Language that she can learn

Abeg ask another question
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Classy girl who can't speak English cheesy
OP u remind me of one foreman I used in one of my dad's project back then in Benin. This guy was passionately describing some classic girl he wanted to introduce to me only for the girl to turn out to be the popular bleached out, vulgar, buy me a drink, fat ass Floxy. Never have I been so disappointed embarassed

Ur question no arrange well
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Killbillz:
Classy girl who can't speak English cheesy
OP u remind me of one foreman I used in one of my dad's project back then in Benin. This guy was passionately describing some classic girl he wanted to introduce to me only for the girl to turn out to be the popular bleached out, vulgar, buy me a drink, fat ass Floxy. Never have I been so disappointed embarassed

Ur question no arrange well
But i stated that whats classy about her is her fasion/dress sense
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
What is Classy about a Nigerian who can't speak our Lingua Franca .

That's a local Champion because she can't represent at Upper Echelon where "Class" is being Defined and English is the Classy Language of Communication But of course she is a Queen of her Nativity as far as Class is Concerned within Her Native Land !

What am I even Saying Self I love Chicken cheesy ... it makes Head turnioniown grin
Thats one issue shaa - when she is to talk in public..
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by harrend(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, in Love affairs, language is not a Barrier..

It is What you 'Get' in the Relationship that Matters. smiley

Afterall, some Guys dey Fcvk Deaf and Dumb and even Impregnate them naw.. cheesy
Seriously?
I nova hear dis one b4 o
Hmmm
Re: Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
harrend:

But i stated that whats classy about her is her fasion/dress sense
Lol.. okay oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

deleted / I Left A Job Because Of A Guy Who Hate And Victimized Me Now Am Regretting / HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.