Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition (2909 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2022
It is no longer news that his Excellency, my president, the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria , president muhammadu Buhari, has just endorsed Senator Abdulahi adamu as his choice candidate for APC chairman and an Igbo man , Ken Nnamani as deputy chairman of APC

This clearly shows that president Buhari will prefer a south east man to be president since Tinubu is hated and not loved or respected even in south west due to his corrupt nature and greed for more money.

With emergence of Abdulahi adamu as APC national chairman means Goodbye to Tinubu presidential ambition under APC unless he decamps to SDP which will spell doom for Tinubu because that will force buhari to re-open all Tinubu corruption cases .

I congratulate the south east people and advice they continue to push further for Presidency but in legitimate way because there will surely be light at the end of the tunnel especially now that tinubu is out of the way .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless the entire south east

God bless Lagos, my state

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by LagosEmir: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Truth bro

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2022
LagosEmir:
Truth bro
Tinubu desperation is shameful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Parachoko: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2022
The CPC block wants to produce the party chairman.

Abdullahi been the party chairman does not mean Tinubu will be scheme out.

11 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Parachoko:
The CPC block wants to produce the party chairman.

Abdullahi been the party chairman does not mean Tinubu will be scheme out.

Buhari don't talk too much

He drops his hint and leave you to figure things out yourself

Buhari is a man of few words

God bless the president

11 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Shetemi12(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2022
There will be setbacks, what matters is the end result.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Shetemi12:
There will be setbacks, what matters is the end result.
When I see you , I see below

9 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Kdon2: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is no longer news that his Excellency, my president, the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria , president muhammadu Buhari, has just endorsed Senator Abdulahi adamu as his choice candidate for APC chairman and an Igbo man , Ken Nnamani as deputy chairman of APC

This clearly shows that president Buhari will prefer a south east man to be president since Tinubu is hated and not loved or respected even in south west due to his corrupt nature and greed for more money.

With emergence of Abdulahi adamu as APC national chairman means Goodbye to Tinubu presidential ambition under APC unless he decamps to SDP which will spell doom for Tinubu because that will force buhari to re-open all Tinubu corruption cases .

I congratulate the south east people and advice they continue to push further for Presidency but in legitimate way because there will surely be light at the end of the tunnel especially now that tinubu is out of the way .

Three things will happen, APC will scatter, Tinubu and his sympathisers will leave the party and APC will lose next election for sure.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2022
Invictuse:
Is this photo not beta than Ikpeazu giving your unwise Igbo olosho mothers N500 to give birth to more lunatics on Alaigbo to come.make sense comment on NL or is it not beta than Ikpeazu telling you shameless Igbo fathers to shut their disgusting stinking mouth because they can not afford cars to ply the bridge he refuse to complete after 20 years of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by christejames(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
As a Tinubu supporter, I stand with the manhood of my leader. If APC like let them scheme him out of the party's flag, Baba will still fight dirty, even if it will be with SDP...

And I know Baba will crumble all party's structures of APC in South West, collapsing them into the stronger SDP...

We will fight till the end grin, DIRTY fighting is our hobby. grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Beremx(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu’s case will be worse than MKO Abiola. The humiliation APC would give him would be beyond his understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by History555: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need buhari to win elections, he needs to convince Nigerians why they should vote him and not his opponents. Unless he plans to rig

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2022
History555:
Tinubu doesn't need buhari to win elections, he needs to convince Nigerians why they should vote him and not his opponents. Unless he plans to rig
And which Nigerian is willing to vote for that corrupt man except invictus, Helinues , OmenkaLives, NGpatriot, Seunmsg and their likes below grin

Tinubu is not sellable, he's corrupt and lost control of his body system due to old age

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by haffaze777(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Thread by mkpurumiri addict,for the mkpurumiri addict and of the mkpurumiri addict.I'm out here since I'm not one of them.

But before I go let me quickly drop this.

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2022
haffaze777:
Thread by mkpurumiri addict,for the mkpurumiri addict and of the mkpurumiri addict.I'm out here since I'm not one of them.

Tinubu disgrace will be televised nationwide

It has started already
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2022
haffaze777:

Rubbish
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by riches4me(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Lago ups, my state

Shey werey lele yi ni?

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2022
riches4me:

Shey werey lele yi ni?
You mean your folks back home ?

Tinubu ambition is dead even before it started

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Indispensable85(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2022
You'll soon run mad because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
You'll soon run mad because of Tinubu.
Who killed funsho Williams ?

The blood of that great man killed in this Lagos is already disgracing the people behind his death

More to come
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This your submission on Tinubu is neither here nor there, so which Chairmanship permutations would’ve favored Tinubu? I’m at a loss as to where you’re going
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

This your submission on Tinubu is neither here nor there, so which Chairmanship permutations would’ve favored Tinubu? I’m at a loss as to where you’re going

Tinubu choice of senator Sanni Musa would have favored Tinubu but Buhari intentionally endorsed Abdullahi adamu so as to squash Tinubu plans of emerging APC flag bearer for 2023

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu choice of senator Sanni Musa would have favored Tinubu but Buhari intentionally endorsed Abdullahi adamu so as to squash Tinubu plans of emerging APC flag bearer for 2023

Okay, I gather. “Buhari intentionally…” Hmmn okay
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by LagosEmir: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu should go and take care of his health
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by Nairalandhotboy(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Nairaland is filled with hatred. A boy will call his elders crazy names just cux of tribe. Its shall never be well with all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by jyz200(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Anything to make you happy is allowed
Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
Nairaland is filled with hatred. A boy will call his elders crazy names just cux of tribe. Its shall never be well with all of you.
But when you people were calling Jonathan a goat, drunk and even built a coffin for him while still alive and as president , it was cool yeah

Re: Abdulahi Adamu As APC Chairman Means Goodbye To Tinubu Ambition by nathyx(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu and Atifku were never in the presidential race grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy / First Time Ever. Opposition Parties Claim Majority In Reps / Who are The Problem Of Nigeria? The Leaders Or The Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.