Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju (46329 Views)

Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by wizonlyson: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Women and preeq matter. They just hate to share preeq. Very anyhow gender...
..am telling u,bro..

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by omowolewa: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Seriously
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by thinkmoney(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Ayomi90: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
blacknoir:
Some Christian women are absolutely foolish ,going against their believe to marry some1 who is not from the faith all because of money e.t.c u will hardly ever find a Muslim woman marrying a Christian man no matter how the love is.
My wife is Muslim and am Christian.

8 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Who is to be blame if not the husband
It's only God that knows how ds woman stood behind him when he has nothing,now that theirs small change,he decided to opt for another taste

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by dogmart(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Matters arising
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Cokahot: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Her body sef no fine

3 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by gabbasin: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy without mercy, she snatched the man in whole, not even remain anything for the woman who get the man

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by eluquenson(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Senseless women and a shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Basicend: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Mercy has always been a controversial actress. From sango olu to Gentry and co.She appears to be a very wild lady .She needs to clean herself up

How will she clean herself up.

How does.she cut off all those ropes.

At what age?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Na wah the man mess up but why can't mercy aigbe just find some one else than going for a married man

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Indispensable85(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Many of these celebs are really dirty

4 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by mogbeyiteren: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2022
I expect much from beautiful Mercy, so disappointed in her

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Are we still on this matter?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by toujurs: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2022
We all know most of these Nigerian actress are ashawo.

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Kpengla(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
TheGistDay:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/youve-been-sleeping-with-my-husband-since-your-son-was-only-5-months-kazim-adeotis-first-wife-calls-out-mercy-aigbe-in-bitter-rant.html

Mercy is a husband-snatcher, every woman's nightmare.

She's the worst type of skank out there on the streets, even the confirmed ashawo are scared/repulsed by the likes of Mercy

5 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by onlyempress(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
So is this suppose to be a confirmation of what her ex husband lanre said?

5 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Yankee101: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2022
The entertainment industry is part prostitution, part drugs, part lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Cokahot:
Her body sef no fine

What is wrong with her body?

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Ayoade19(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2022
You see Mercy Aigbe and Iyabo Ojo, I fear who no fear those duo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by tiegahpor: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Baitullah:
Your husband is a human who has sense. He wasn't snatched.

You are a child... obviously.

3 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by MufasaLion: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2022
These Nigerian low-budget celebrities and clout chasing. grin

Mercy is "Mercy-less." grin

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by slowice(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Women sha... You married an ashawo man and still introduce your hoe friend to him.? Like what you expect?

Hoes do what Hoes do.... You sef no be Saint, cos it takes a hoe to be friend with a hoe grin

13 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Cokahot: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2022
She bleached, and even while semi naked,looks malnourished. Come on even in edo no look like this for bikini. Pll wey mercy aigbe don offend,don pass tonto dike own,and na always snatching of husbands,rude behaviour, the same character she acts in those dumb Yoruba movies,na same character she dey always exhibit for reality. Her body no fine 1 bit. Forget camera edits
Kobicove:

What is wrong with her body?

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by weslay: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2022
I taught the man was a Muslim. Why is she saying she will allow another wife?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Osama10(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nukilia: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
shocked shameless woman. She will regret it

The first wife also took the man from someone grin grin what goes around come around. They should learn to live together. There is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by tiegahpor: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Women and preeq matter. They just hate to share preeq. Very anyhow gender...

Your moniker says it all..

Seems your mother had no problem.sharing preeq..

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by phemmyfour: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Baitullah:
Your husband is a human who has sense. He wasn't snatched.
Let's see how far the snatching go last. Most snatchers ain't a good keeper
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by tiegahpor: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Ayomi90:

My wife is Muslim and am Christian.

Read again..

You'll "HARDLY" see a muslim woman marrying a christian man...
It never meant it doesn't ever happen..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drake Wears Mowalola, Nigerian Designer's Custom Leather Jacket / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / See Comedian Bovi's Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.