Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju (46328 Views)

Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Iamolukorede(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
cool most of you typing that mercy is a slut, prostitute, husband snatcher, money hungry et Al many of you aren't Saint either. Issues like this is part as been part of this society and even the world at large.

And so to be saying mercy snatch her friend husband is a total turn off for me, don't get me wrong I am not in support of her decision to carry on with her barbaric action. But to say that a full able man who is over 40 years of age is snatch by a lady is rubbish.just Know that the man already wanted to live the marriage to her first wife. Mercy thinks he need a man in her life and to be taken care off but the way she went doing it is wrong not considering her status and besides none of you here knows what the man as been saying to her because he might even be the one who persuaded her at agreeing to his terms.

However, the aftermath of the whole thing or consequence will be for both of them to handle and of course it is none of anybody business because everyone have their life to live and so live your life as you deem fit.

If they both find happiness in it, let them be and carry on. Nobody as that right to judge anyone base on their choices or decisions only Jehovah can judge not mortals ..

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ayomi90:

My wife is Muslim and am Christian.

Is that possible? I thought they said it was not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a Christian unless you are in Tunisia but in many Muslim countries it is only the men who marry outside the faith
I am surprised but that's nice

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
men and preeq question
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Your moniker says it all..

Seems your mother had no problem.sharing preeq..
Yeah she had no ish with that. Your mother shouldn't mind sharing your dad's preeq with other ho.es coz she herself was a community basket
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Ofadaman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Personally, I will say humans aren't monogamous.

I think it works for some people but most of us aren't suited for monogamy. Just look at the rates of sexual affairs amongst married people, paternity fraud etc.

Most of us just go into these monogamous relationships because it's what society approves of.

Open relationships, or just casual dating would actually suit most people but we would rather be hypocritical about it

Truth is, we are all polyamorous. The difference is just in to what degree, level and choices.

Well said, the true nature of the human soul is to be free to explore at will ,marriage is often a restrain to that

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Mooh247: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sorry to say, the first wife dull and gentle.... Imagine keep quiet all this while, she made the first mistake of introducing a prostitute to her useless husband and father of her kids, then when they where shaging she couldn't say anything or try and get press involved till she totally kicked her out

A good wife must fight for her marriage so as to give her children a decent life with fatherly care
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
blacknoir:
Some Christian women are absolutely foolish ,going against their believe to marry some1 who is not from the faith all because of money e.t.c u will hardly ever find a Muslim woman marrying a Christian man no matter how the love is.

You don't know anything...... absolutely nothing , I mean nada
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by masui(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
slowice:
Women sha... You married an ashawo man and still introduce your hoe friend to him.? Like what you expect?

Hoes do what Hoes do.... You sef no be Saint, cos it takes a hoe to be friend with a hoe grin

Abobi, heaven is your abode.

grin
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nukilia: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Not true!

You kids sef....

Really! Let me agree with you
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Sleekfingers: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Somebody should come and snatch me from my wife ooooo
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by NaBanga: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I have told my female friends that women are not friends to each other when it comes to men. No woman should take her friend near her husband for extended periods of time. It's not safe. grin
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by MYHUBBY: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
blacknoir:
Some Christian women are absolutely foolish ,going against their believe to marry some1 who is not from the faith all because of money e.t.c u will hardly ever find a Muslim woman marrying a Christian man no matter how the love is.

you're right, there is one Muslim lady that really like, despite trying she said it's a no no because of my religion

Christian ladies no dey try at all, them no get religion principles, na both cow and dog them dey marry

2 Likes

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
You can’t shame a hoelosho
Besides there’s love in sharing preeq grin
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by dogmart(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:
Sorry to say, the first wife dull and gentle.... Imagine keep quiet all this while, she made the first mistake of introducing a prostitute to her useless husband and father of her kids, then when they where shaging she couldn't say anything or try and get press involved till she totally kicked her out

A good wife must fight for her marriage so as to give her children a decent life with fatherly care

Is it because we all know Mercy aigbe? Do u know the number of women the husband has been bedding since ? The husband is a typical Alpha male Muslim for that matter so it is expected.

The husband is in the movie industry. Lots of women at his beck and call.

He has the freedom to marry as many as he wants, so what's the noise about?

Marrying mercy won't stop his nature, he will still marry more when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy aka sweet nunu grin
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Blue86(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
He is a Muslim, is he not?
He is entitled to Four women, and may be underaged girls, is he not?
So why are you fuming and angry?

Don't try to christianize your faith?
He is entitled to more, and even 70 more in paradise, if he blows himself up.

Practise your faith, abeg.

Or turn to Jesus, and let Him lead the way.

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by EmptyGarden(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
athaboi:
Mercy is so shameless
I agree!
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Women and preeq matter. They just hate to share preeq. Very anyhow gender...

Walahi u no well at all.... Lol.... cheesy
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Lastmankc(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
blacknoir:
Mostly Yoruba Christian women
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by tiegahpor: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Yeah she had no ish with that. Your mother shouldn't mind sharing your dad's preeq with other ho.es coz she herself was a community basket

"Yeah she had no ish with that."

Lord of the Shameless!
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Boss13: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man decided to marry a woman rumored to have slept with multiple popular men - why. Why are you creating problems for yourself Chief?
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by jclassiq(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Personally, I will say humans aren't monogamous.

I think it works for some people but most of us aren't suited for monogamy. Just look at the rates of sexual affairs amongst married people, paternity fraud etc.

Most of us just go into these monogamous relationships because it's what society approves of.

Open relationships, or just casual dating would actually suit most people but we would rather be hypocritical about it

Truth is, we are all polyamorous. The difference is just in to what degree, level and choices.
Speak for yourself oga
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Women and preeq matter. They just hate to share preeq. Very anyhow gender...

She even shared until the side chick wanted to become 2nd madam of the house with her. I can’t blame her.
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by scarycuteface(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nawa oh
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by adeyak83(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Go for divorce now and started breaking others home. By the time you're Hot you will actually go for someone husband to satisfy yourself sexually.

1 Like

Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by McCoy9067(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
She wants to secure the bags before she leaves the man and marry another man. Mumu husband.
#FearEdoWomen. They can go extra kilometres to get what they want.
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Titaniumental: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
blacknoir:
Oh really?

You must have been confined in our corners of your room so far,for you to come to this conclusion that is suffering from all form of ignorance
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

"Yeah she had no ish with that."

Lord of the Shameless!
Idiot
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by snoopz: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dem plenty for the industry, Dem just no wan loud am ni
Only few get clean sheet
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju by CSTRR: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yoruba man no kuku get shame or control for where toto matter dey.
He now meet an equal shameless whoree that can risk it all.

Nothing else.
That is like Hydrogen and Oxygen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drake Wears Mowalola, Nigerian Designer's Custom Leather Jacket / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.