Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria (456 Views)

Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by orohbiro(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2022
I was looking forward for PDP and APC to go for intellectual contestant but it looking likely it will be the battle of Money Bags.
Between Tunubu and Atiku who just want to answer the name president.

Should APC Had choosing Osibanjo and PDP had go for Peter obi or Emmanuel udom I believed Every one of us will be praying for 2023 to arrive sooner for us cause the person of Osibanjo, obi or Emmanuel would have brought a good team to the Government and bring Massive development to Nigeria.

If Atiku can steal money to the Extent of Building one of the best University in Nigeria and so many company as vice have u wonder what he will do as president?

IF Tunubu as Governor of Lagos can build 2 world class 5 star Hotels and almost acquire Half of Lagos and as it stands he appoint people to be Governor they are not voted for if he has serve is 8yr as president if he wins then all the President coming will be under his watch
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Why

Who else is better than those candidates

1 Like

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2022
.Tinubu is a better candidate than Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Any individual supporting or projecting Tinubu for President should have his or her brain examined.
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu won't be president

Stop stressing your head
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by NaijaSumi: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Time for a Youthful Youth to take the opportunity and contest against the failing Elders who are failures in governance after all this years.

Shameless Elders who have nothing meaningful to offer yet they want to continue governing... Fools
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Golan007: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
You will have several candidates as Nigeria operates a multiparty system.

Choose who you like and accept the result of the majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by wizonlyson: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why

Who else is better than those candidates
..ONLY BUHARI..JUST BUHARI..

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Aboks(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu 4 president for which corntree
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Moferere: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
.Tinubu is a better candidate than Atiku

Just wait for it. Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will still vote for Atiku over referendum

1 Like

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:
I was looking forward for PDP and APC to go for intellectual contestant but it looking likely it will be the battle of Money Bags.

Should APC Had choosing Osibanjo and PDP had go for Peter obi or Emmanuel udom I believed Every one of us will be praying for 2023 to arrive sooner for us cause the person of Osibanjo, obi or Emmanuel would have brought a good team to the Government and bring Massive development to Nigeria.

If Atiku can steal money to the Extent of Building one of the best University in Nigeria and so many company as vice have u wonder what he will do as president?

IF Tunubu as Governor of Lagos can build 2 world class 5 star Hotels and almost acquire Half of Lagos and as it stands he appoint people to be Governor they are not voted for if he has serve is 8yr as president if he wins then all the President coming will be under his watch

The Presidency of Nigeria has never been about moving Nigeria foward, its always been about protecting sectional interests
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Putindbutt: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:

What does a hoe know about politics, abeg face your hustle.
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by spydera: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
To whom much is given wan still dey collect more...
Who will invade Nigeria bayi?
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by orohbiro(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putindbutt:

What does a hoe know about politics, abeg face your hustle.
u are a fool for calling me a LovePeddler it shall never be well with u idiot

1 Like

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Putindbutt: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:
Idiot, you have nothing to offer, only the smelly pussy
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Brexxit(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:
Myndd44 rule 2.
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Brexxit:

Myndd44 rule 2.

Rule 2 kill u there.
U didn't see what d idiot told her?
Birds of a feather!
Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:

Don't mind the brain dead lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: If Tunibu And Atiku Is The Only Option We Have 2023 Then I Give Up On Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
orohbiro:

Atiku vs Tinubu obviously looking like it.
That's naijaaaa for u.

(1) (Reply)

How We Made Nigeria Top 10 Most Improved World Economies — Lai Mohammed / APC Governors Resolve Differences Ahead Of National Convention / It’s Youth O’clock For The People Of Ogbaru In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.