Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures (2035 Views)

2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Willgates(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
"The Uyo Declaration" is an event planned by friends of the Vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo to prevail on him to run for the office of the president.

The event has in attendance notable guest and political stewards of Akwa ibom state and Nigeria.
Pic 1, 2, 3 is the screening of delegates
#UYODECLARATION

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Still scanty...
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Willgates(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Cross section of the accredited delegates in the ongoing event.

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Willgates(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
I will keep updating the thread in the course of the event

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Indispensable85(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hope they'll vote in the APC presidential primary election?
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by TheRareGem1(f): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
So shall it be. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na 2k or 5k movement grin

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by BSsniffer: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Osinbanjo has my vote.....but restructuring and resource control of state should be the priority of Nigerians.
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Iliveforever(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
It’s like you people what insurgency to triple in this country??
Why can’t you lots do the right thing for once.

Later you’ll say IPOB is a terrorist organization.
You people should continue

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tito44: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
This people want to chop short fake pasta dry
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tito44: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Buhari/Osinbajo govt is the worst in the history of Nigeria. We don't pray for such calamity again.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Zeemam: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm loving this!
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Joylove2324(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Incoming President

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by okefranci: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
All the nook and cranny of Nigeria are for Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by jyz200(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Let’s see how it goes
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:
Agboro

You want to drive your Keke straight to the event because of 2k or 5k.

Area boys will just welley you for road tongue
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Willgates(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
It was more like a family meeting. There was "owambe"

There will also be a banquet dinner later tonight.

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tiegahpor: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:
Buhari/Osinbajo govt is the worst in the history of Nigeria. We don't pray for such calamity again.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy
grin grin

Even the AU says that NO PRESIDENCY since 1963 has done well, generally speaking like Buhari/Osibanjo..

And yes,Buhari is fighting insurgency 20,000 times betwr than OBJ/Yaradua/GEJ rolled up in one man...

FACTS ARE COLD HEARTED and STUBBORN!!!

Go to the North West or North East and follow your fellow murdering bandits/Boko Haram,let's see if your family will see your charred remains,

Tell me how well again the Economy can be under the situation if the world with COVID-19 and now Russia/Ukraine conflict..

America is having the highest inflation in 40 years..

The UK is having the highest inflation in over 250 yrs...YES,250 Years....

Nigerias's Economy is the BIGGEST in Africa.

The Social Investment Programmes,led by Osibanjo is Continent Acclaimed...

Morocco,Botswana all want to start their own School feeding,TraderMoni equivalents..

Do we go to Agric

Infrastructure

Or you want PMB to come to your domain and share to each 100k dollars

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
BSsniffer:
Osinbanjo has my vote.....but restructuring and resource control of state should be the priority of Nigerians.
Which state ? Those mini Nigeria ...u want tiv to control idoma resources ?

Let every ethnic group control their resources n police themselves those states are artificial creations
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tito44: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

[s]Even the AU says that NO PRESIDENCY since 1963 has done well, generally speaking like Buhari/Osibanjo..

And yes,Buhari is fighting insurgency 20,000 times betwr than OBJ/Yaradua/GEJ rolled up in one man...

FACTS ARE COLD HEARTED and STUBBORN!!!

Go to the North West or North East and follow your fellow murdering bandits/Boko Haram,let's see if your family will see your charred remains,

Tell me how well again the Economy can be under the situation if the world with COVID-19 and now Russia/Ukraine conflict..

America is having the highest inflation in 40 years..

The UK is having the highest inflation in over 250 yrs...YES,250 Years....

Nigerias's Economy is the BIGGEST in Africa.

The Social Investment Programmes,led by Osibanjo is Continent Acclaimed...

Morocco,Botswana all want to start their own School feeding,TraderMoni equivalents..

Do we go to Agric

Infrastructure

Or you want PMB to come to your domain and share to each 100k dollars[/s]

I do not have time for zombies.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Willgates(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:

I do not have time for zombies.
He raised pertinent questions. You need to answer them to save your honor

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tito44: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Willgates:
He raised pertinent questions. You need to answer them to save your honor

A zombie does not talk of honour as you have none
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tito44: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

I have time for IPOB FOOOOLS like you..

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Zombies bore me to the core.
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Nemesis0147(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:
grin grin

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tutudesz: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nemesis0147:
grin grin
Take this one hold body grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by tiegahpor: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:

Zombies bore me to the core.

The way your mum was bored by your dad and she went out,"boring" her hole..

Mpama!
Re: Happening Now: "The Uyo Declaration" in pictures by Panda7: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
so osinbade is mad again?? this must be a close door meeting I suppose

(1) (Reply)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / Staff Suspended For Campaigning For Tinubu In The North / Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.