Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo (1726 Views)

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by Caesarddi: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
As an Igbo man I have my way around what ever the Nigerian Government will bring up tomorrow, having said that, it doesn't matter much if u allow ur hate for the Igbo tribe and ur love for ur tribe men influence ur choice of candidates come 2023. WE SURVIVED BUHARI AND WE WILL SURVIVE ANYONE!!!.

Some of you have forgotten what happened 2015, we were laughed abused even for not voting for BUHARI, I remember one women that gave testimony because BUHARI'S victory in 2015, I was among the people that paid her bills when the husband lost his job because the company he was working with relocated to Ghana. Election year is around the corner, you can call Igbos what ever you like but use ur brain if it is still functional, because las las na u go feelam pass

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by Faber(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
As an Igbo man I have my way around what ever the Nigerian Government will bring up tomorrow, having said that, it doesn't matter much if u allow ur hate for the Igbo tribe and ur love for ur tribe men influence ur choice of candidates come 2023. WE SURVIVED BUHARI AND WE WILL SURVIVE ANYONE!!!.

Some of you have forgotten what happened 2015, we were laughed abused even for not voting for BUHARI, I remember one women that gave testimony because BUHARI'S victory in 2015, I was among the people that paid her bills when the husband lost his job because the company he was working with relocated to Ghana. Election year is around the corner, you can call Igbos what ever you like but use ur brain if it is still functional, because las las na u go feelam pass

#AtikuIsComing2023
Know this and Know Peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Come to think of it, someone said that the economic hardship buhari brought on nigeria favoured Igbos more because as things are rising, and Igbo man is making more profit in his business. Our conscience is clean because we did not vote the sugars. Imagine being told to vote buhari and think oshinbade, today where is the oshinbade. If buhari had had his way, APC would have given the ticket to lawal despite all tilumbu did for buhari look at what the presidency told him after the emi lokan speech. The truth is that we have crossed a Rubicon (according to prophet MNK (SAW)) and there is nothing any body can do about it. It's either Nigeria accept a peaceful revolution or a chaotic revolution

6 Likes

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:

Nonsense.

You & Orji Kalu should keep campaigning for Lawan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is that all you can say to justify the 30k he paid you?

Faber:

#AtikuIsComing2023
Know this and Know Peace

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense.

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by shuttox: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:

Your opinion
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
My brother abah! Hate Igbo ke
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=after4 post=113933993][/quote] Judas Ipobians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
Is that all you can say to justify the 30k he paid you?

How much did Pandora Pete drop for you, e no go pass 10k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
We no dey give shishi, you never hear?

Carry you poverty face front. No go find better work do

buckeyemedia:
How much did Pandora Pete drop for you, e no go pass 10k?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
E pain am.

buckeyemedia:
Judas Ipobians.

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
We no dey give shishi, you never hear?

Carry you poverty face front. No go find better work do

Ebenezer Scrooge, Peter Obi the great Miser.

We detest stingy people, even your revered reverend father Mbaka has told you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zombie, go get a life and leave 30k propaganda job alone

buckeyemedia:
Ebenezer Scrooge.

1 Like

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
Zombie, go get a life and leave 30k propaganda job alone

Who asked you for a picture of your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by jumper524(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:

2015, you supported Jonathan not because you were sure Buhari would be a failure but because Jonathan was your brother. Despite the ever strong presence of bokoharam with the continuous bombing of Abuja you still supported Jonathan because he's your brother. 2019 Buhari failed partly to PDP poor legacy as well as he's own personal failure and yet you saw the votes. The southwest that gave him massive support in 2015 dropped. Infact it was due to incumbency that Buhari won in 2019 not the will of the people. Now it's 2023,
Everybody has accepted Buhari failure and are planning to move on people are diverse in their presidential opinion.
You'll see yorubas supporting Obi same with some northerners because they fell he's much better but non of you Igbos without political affiliate are supporting tinubu or Atiku because you feel they are better. None.
The Atiku you guys branded in 2019 has suddenly become a thief and corrupt old man. Where was all this back in 2019.
The way you hyped this man was next to none.
If there's anybody obsessed with bigotry today it's you Igbos.
In the APC primaries northerners had their candidate in the ballot. Lawan and Bello yet the still choose tinubu and amaechi over their brother. Isint that diplomacy?
They could still eat tinubu billions and vote Ahmed Lawan the way they eat wike and voted Atiku but they didn't. They recognized a hard worker and let justice to be done only your Igbos brother were claiming its their turn without working for it during the rally yet they claim northerners has born to rule mentality. My brother you can wail forever or do the right thing but fact is, those who get it right would win 10* before those expecting luck to come to their doorstep would get it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by ariesbull: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
Come to think of it, someone said that the economic hardship buhari brought on nigeria favoured Igbos more because as things are rising, and Igbo man is making more profit in his business. Our conscience is clean because we did not vote the sugars. Imagine being told to vote buhari and think oshinbade, today where is the oshinbade. If buhari had had his way, APC would have given the ticket to lawal despite all tilumbu did for buhari look at what the presidency told him after the emi lokan speech. The truth is that we have crossed a Rubicon (according to prophet MNK (SAW)) and there is nothing any body can do about it. It's either Nigeria accept a peaceful revolution or a chaotic revolution
it favoured igbo... It was this period that I resigned from paid employment opened my firm, bought my first Benz and trying to open the second one

I will want Nigeria to vote obi but if they just decide to be stupid that is their own

One benue man that was shouting change up and down lost his job couldn't pay rent and since then he has been doing one job to another.... Today no job Las Las

Nigerians go get sense laslas....... Wetin concern me, if inflation dey, I increase the cost of my services na end users go bear the brunt period

Dem go get sense by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by ariesbull: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:

no go work
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
That is the point, yes we were neglected, but we took advantage of the situation. Weather Peter gets in or not, Nah dem sabi all we know is that we will get what we want and if hunger no kill us during the civil war, buhari or anything that looks like him is too small

ariesbull:
it favoured igbo... It was this period that I resigned from paid employment opened my firm, bought my first Benz and trying to open the second one

I will want Nigeria to vote obi but if they just decide to be stupid that is their own

One benue man that was shouting change up and down lost his job couldn't pay rent and since then he has been doing one job to another.... Today no job Las Las

Nigerians go get sense laslas....... Wetin concern me, if inflation dey, I increase the cost of my services na end users go bear the brunt period

Dem go get sense by force

3 Likes

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by Kingspin(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope you love long-suffering too
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by jumper524(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
umahi and uzor Kalu campaigned for Lawan not Buhari. If Buhari always wanted his own candidate on the ballot, hell do it and absolutely nothing no one can do. The northern governors that choose to zone to the south were members of anpp before apc. Most of them Became politicians or senators under Anpp before apc which makes them more loyal to Buhari than tinubu. Just like tinubu confirmed, Buhari stood for everybody and nobody.
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
See you, you are Kettering because once Peter comes on board you will stop seeing stolen money. We no dey give shishi, go hug transformer. I don tell you sey propaganda no be job, go get a life

buckeyemedia:

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
ariesbull:
no go work
Let the judge rule, Fidelity Bank will pay me my complete 54 million Naira.

Cross my leg blazing my Cali weed. grin
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
See you, you are Kettering because once Peter comes on board you will stop seeing stolen money. We no dey give shishi, go hug transformer. I don tell you sey propaganda no be job, go get a life

Let Fidelity bank stop begging me for settlement, no pleading from pandora Pete & his Ndigbo bank will make me collect less.
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oga, you can't deny the fact that there was a plot to scheme tinubu out which became the reason for his outburst in Abeokuta. If really buhari respects tinubu, things won't have gotten to that. Tinubu deserved to be made a consensus candidate but you and I know that their plot was to make lawal a consensus which is why tinubu asked lawal to go lick his wounds. Guy agree sey tinubu was disrespected abeg

jumper524:
umahi and uzor Kalu campaigned for Lawan not Buhari. If Buhari always wanted his own candidate on the ballot, hell do it and absolutely nothing no one can do. The northern governors that choose to zone to the south were members of anpp before apc. Most of them Became politicians or senators under Anpp before apc which makes them more loyal to Buhari than tinubu. Just like tinubu confirmed, Buhari stood for everybody and nobody.
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by after4: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
You really dey craze, fidelity bank beg you for wetin Nah and how does that concern Peter. Better go get a job and stop being lazy

buckeyemedia:
Let Fidelity bank stop begging me for settlement, no begging from pandora Pete will make me collect less.
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
You really dey craze, fidelity bank beg you for wetin Nah and how does that concern Peter. Better go get a job and stop being lazy

Please poor boy, get out of my mention, shouldn’t be conversing with peasants like you?

Ask me again what concerns Peter Obi & Fidelity Bank?
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by Caesarddi: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
2015, you supported Jonathan not because you were sure Buhari would be a failure but because Jonathan was your brother. Despite the ever strong presence of bokoharam with the continuous bombing of Abuja you still supported Jonathan because he's your brother. 2019 Buhari failed partly to PDP poor legacy as well as he's own personal failure and yet you saw the votes. The southwest that gave him massive support in 2015 dropped. Infact it was due to incumbency that Buhari won in 2019 not the will of the people. Now it's 2023,
Everybody has accepted Buhari failure and are planning to move on people are diverse in their presidential opinion.
You'll see yorubas supporting Obi same with some northerners because they fell he's much better but non of you Igbos without political affiliate are supporting tinubu or Atiku because you feel they are better. None.
The Atiku you guys branded in 2019 has suddenly become a thief and corrupt old man. Where was all this back in 2019.
In the APC primaries northerners had their candidate in the ballot. Lawan and Bello yet the still choose tinubu and amaechi over their brother. Isint that diplomacy?
They could still eat tinubu billions and vote Ahmed Lawan the way they eat wike and voted Atiku but they didn't. They recognized a hard worker and let justice to be done only your Igbos brother were claiming its their turn without working for it during the rally yet they claim northerners has born to rule mentality. My brother you can wail forever or do the right thing but fact is, those who get it right would win 10* before those expecting luck to come to their doorstep would get it.
we knew he was a disaster
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by jumper524(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
Oga, you can't deny the fact that there was a plot to scheme tinubu out which became the reason for his outburst in Abeokuta. If really buhari respects tinubu, things won't have gotten to that. Tinubu deserved to be made a consensus candidate but you and I know that their plot was to make lawal a consensus which is why tinubu asked lawal to go lick his wounds. Guy agree sey tinubu was disrespected abeg

tinubu alone didn't bring victory to Buhari get that right. Buhari can not give consent to tinubu imposition. Not when amaechi betrayed his people for Buhari. So many people worked towards Buhari emergence and the right thing for every leader to do is to remain neutral in such situation. Which is what Buhari did. I maintain if Buhari wanted to impose his personal choice, hell do that and tinubu outburst would do nothing about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by omoharry(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Your headline is deceptive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by wingmanIII: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:

You are either very dishonest or ignorant. Who doesn't know that tinubu paid heavily for every single vote he got in the primaries. Well, let's watch and see how it all plays out.
Re: Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo by buckeyemedia: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
after4:

Dereliction of Duty, failure to obtain letters of administration as appointed executors.

Any attorneys they send to plead again, na Hennessy bottle we go break for em head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? / Breaking: Yoruba And Igbo Youths Reaching Agreement / I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.