Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu (1750 Views)

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Linx1234: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed that when elected as president in 2023, he will definitely rule for eight years.

The former Governor of Lagos State who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, stated that after he might have ruled for two terms, he will hand over to a smart politician with the largest number of followers.

The foremost APC chieftain said this in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Friday night during his presidential consultations with traditional rulers in the state.

The former Lagos State Governor maintained that if he becomes the president in 2023, he will turn around the country for good.

While lamenting that Nigeria was yet to attain her greatness, Tinubu stated that ......... https://janefblog.com/ill-hand-over-to-smartest-politician-after-i-rule-for-eight-years-tinubu-reveals/

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Gidyonz: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Now sounding like a promised made in the other room

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Mad man, he has forgotten to take his drugs again

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Fashionista01(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please Sir, allow the smart candidate with highest followers to rule us now after which he will hand over to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu zuru ike
Tinubu zukwanuike
Tinubu, Rest in the mighty name of our lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.. Rest!!

Can Tinubu even employ someone like himself in his company?? Yet Nigerians want another lifeless man to rule them for another 8 years.

I pity for the future of this country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
I thought he knew he wasn't smart at all... Must he rule....

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Continue to hide behind your keypad, abusing him while he's busy going around canvassing for his ambition.

ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Mad man, he has forgotten to take his drugs again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by DEROX: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
smiley For a man to be talking like he is so assured something is somewhere
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Opeyemic01: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Get it first na...
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
He thinks he is going to win cheesy cheesy cheesy

You go fall yakata like a bag of Dangote cement tongue

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by udele1: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ok. How much will the budget for diapers be for 8 years?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by surgical: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
He never win primaries not to talk of elections he is already talking of ruling for 8years and even appropriate to himself the power of who to hand over to as if he is the electorate he has forgotten Nigeria no be lagos, where he is the alfa and omega
I think he should come down from his high horse and face reality

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by jowhyte(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Many have failed to realize that Tinubu is a huge force to reckon with in this coming elections.

I don’t like him because is one those very corrupt politicians who still believe in the old ways of playing politics of god-fatherism.

But the reality is that should he win the presidential primary from any of the top two largest and well grounded political parties in Nigeria, he will use his enormous questionable wealth, large networks of friends, political and business ally, those he has render business and political Favour for across the country and world at large to prosecute the elections.

Winning elections in Nigeria is hard and require a lot which is chiefly money and that he has en-mass by crook over the years being the d’facto governor of Lagos till date.

Again, Tinubu will undoubtedly perform well unlike this colossal disaster illiterate currently in Aso Rock. although Tinubu is gonna loots and also enrich his cronies but he will certainly take Nigeria some positive steps forward judging by his antecedents.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by another1: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
madridguy:
Continue to hide behind your keypad, abusing him while he's busy going around canvassing for his ambition.

Isn't going or doing anything.
In fact, he has been meeting very wrong people.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fashionista01:
Please Sir, allow the smart candidate with highest followers to rule us now after which he will hand over to you.

Aside Buhari, which other politician has more followers than Tinubu?. I guess you're mistaking followers in this context as "Twitter/Instagram followers"..Lol. That's a slow reasoning you've got top of your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Goldbw122(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Linx1234:
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed that when elected as president in 2023, he will definitely rule for eight years.

The former Governor of Lagos State who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, stated that after he might have ruled for two terms, he will hand over to a smart politician with the largest number of followers.

The foremost APC chieftain said this in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Friday night during his presidential consultations with traditional rulers in the state.

The former Lagos State Governor maintained that if he becomes the president in 2023, he will turn around the country for good.

While lamenting that Nigeria was yet to attain her greatness, Tinubu stated that ......... https://janefblog.com/ill-hand-over-to-smartest-politician-after-i-rule-for-eight-years-tinubu-reveals/
That means sir you are telling us that you are dull and don't have the strength to rule Nigeria accordly.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by talktimi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why not support the smartest politician now seeing that you obviously don't fit that criteria and if unfortunately you win in 2023, you'll waste a valuable right years of Nigeria's time ?
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Your idea is highly welcome my LEADER. We know what you are capable to achieve, 8yrs of positive achievements moving Nigeria in the direct direction.
Your presidency will no doubt sets a standard for the successive Presidents .

God bless myself,
God blessAsiwaju,
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by jowhyte(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

Aside Buhari, which other politician has more followers than Tinubu?. I guess you're mistaking followers in this context as "Twitter/Instagram followers"..Lol. That's a slow reasoning you've got top of your head.

Honestly speaking, I don’t think there is any Nigerian politician who currently has the enormous contacts and followers nationwide and beyond within the business and political circles as Tinubu.

He seems to have been so intentional and laying the foundational works of being a president behind the scenes.

He has been a benefactor to too many people who really have a say about elections. Reasons APC has been playing all sort of gimmicks postponing their conventions and all. This obviously means those that calls the shots in APC and present day government may not actually want his presidency.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
What a cl0wn cheesy
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
It will end in praise to God for a more prosperous and united Nigeria.
May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by orohbiro(f): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
The confidence this man have
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by redsun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
I hope he is wearing a more peepee absorbing pampers this time? Criminals on rampage.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by OfoIgbo: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fashionista01:

Very wise suggestion.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Tinubu zuru ike
Tinubu zukwanuike
Tinubu, Rest in the mighty name of our lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.. Rest!!

Can Tinubu even employ someone like himself in his company?? Yet Nigerians want another lifeless man to rule them for another 8 years.

I pity for this country.
A man who has worked for Athur Andersen, Deloitte and Mobile Oil, elevated to the exalted position of company bursar. An enigma of sorts, a subject of phenomena, extending his ingenuity into establishing a large conglomerate, an employer of labour, makers of men. His incredible successes of which have confounded friends and foes alike. An achiever with proven track records, the architect of new Lagos. How dare you?
Oya pack your small brain and go back to romance section.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Solsix(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fashionista01:

Nairaland supposed have hahahaha button

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
jowhyte:

Honestly speaking, I don’t think there is any Nigerian politician who currently has the enormous contacts and followers nationwide and beyond within the business and political circles as Tinubu.

He seems to have been so intentional and laying the foundational works of being a president behind the scenes.

He has been a benefactor to too many people who really have a say about elections. Reasons APC has been playing all sort of gimmicks postponing their conventions and all. This obviously means those that calls the shots in APC and present day government may not actually want his presidency.
That's the word. He is intentional and painstakingly been working towards his ambition. Negative energies cannot stop him.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why is this grandpa so confidence he will move to aso rock when his fan base are only in motorparks in Lagos?
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

A man who has worked for Athur Andersen, Deloitte and Mobile Oil, elevated to the exalted position of company bursar. An enigma of sorts, a subject of phenomena, extending his ingenuity into establishing a large conglomerate, an employer of labour, makers of men. His incredible successes of which have confounded friends and foes alike. An achiever with proven track records, the architect of new Lagos. How dare you?
Oya park your small brain and go back to romance section.
I'm still better than you, who have big brain but don't know what you want for your country. I don't blame you.

Well, I'm not surprised, this was how you people packaged Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fashionista01:

He is presently the smartest aspirant with the highest followership. That man has more allies than you can imagine.

The role he played in making his party APC overthrow the then ruling party PDP cannot be overemphasised. Whether we choose to love him or hate him, that man is not just a smart person but also a very brilliant and stupendous politician.

I might be wrong but I'd appreciate if you could name other aspirants that are "smarter" and have more followers than Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
madridguy:

I don't have a problem with tinubu, provided he moves around with a spare Pampers
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by tito44: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It will end in praise to God for a more prosperous and united Nigeria.
May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Herders Invade Enugu Communities, Kill Three Villagers / Throwback Photo Of NEPA Engineer Preparing To Go On A Line Patrol By Helicopter / Tinubu Coasting Home To History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.