Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection (2741 Views)

Help!!! I Have Lost My Erection / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by jojo2023: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello.....,

I need your help. I think I have a spiritual problem after reading that man's story about how he tried to break up with his girlfriend after sleeping with her but he failed.(Click here for that story).

My problem started last December when I travelled to Edo state my home town for the celebration of my house completion and opening.

By the grace of God, I was able to finish the completion of my house project in my home town after Is started building it seven years ago.

December was the grand opening but my wife could not travel with me because she travelled to the US for her mother’s 70th birthday celebration which her entire family was also attending from every part of the world.

So, it was me and my siblings that did the celebration back home. Everyone came and we were having a good time. My ex girlfriend texted me saying she heard I was in town, she congratulated me on the successful completion of the house project. I know she intentionally did that because she wanted me to feel bad. That is because, the land I built that house on, she supported me with 120k to buy the land about 11 years ago.

Then she was my girlfriend. The land cost about 650k and I had only like 450k. She gave me 120k and I raised the remaining from a loan. So, I really felt somehow that I was celebrating the house and we are not together. So, I called her, we chatted. I found out she...

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/05/true-life-story-i-went-to-apologize-to-my-ex-girlfriend-but-ended-up-loosing-my-erection/

1 Share

Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by lilvicky68(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
ANOTHER TALES FROM A CHRONIC DRUNKARD

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by Brimstone77: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022

And I'm supposed to click on the link??
To read what exactly?
Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by Boogyman557: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool la CLICK la BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by doggedfighter(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
jojo23, you are mad. grin
Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by jojo2023: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you are truly a lady. Wonder who will marry you!
doggedfighter:

jojo23, you are mad. grin
Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by doggedfighter(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
jojo2023:
If you are truly a lady. Wonder who will marry you!

Definitely not your kind with a flair for writing nonsensical stories that never happened grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by jojo2023: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lets even agree we fake the stories, which one have you written miss perfect? Good at criticizing others. Keep it up babe, your award waiting for you
doggedfighter:

Definitely not your kind with a flair for writing nonsensical stories that never happened grin
Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by Ecos(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Na God catch u
Re: I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection by Josbreed: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2022
When will you realize that stories that require clicking a link like these will end up with LA CLICK LA BEND OR LAY EGG?.

(1) (Reply)

My Guinness World Record Attempt 62 Hours (update) / Like Say I Don Enter Ooo / Smdh:85yrs Old Duchess Falls In Love With A 61yr Old Man. Ready To Marry him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.