Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) (951 Views)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Biodun556(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Biodun556(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
M
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
So you mean what we are seeing is just friendly match formation tongue they should do quick make we see wheat buy.

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Toktee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCUMfNSwzxE
what are they using? Russia cannot do more than what they are doing now... They under estimated ukrain and they will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Horus(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
The Russians have not yet started the real war.
At the moment the Russians are just warming up
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
It is because Ukraine is too small to handle..

2 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Hanibbal(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Russia does not want to carpet bomb Ukraine the way U.S. usually do in every country they invade. Russia has heavy bombers equivalent to U.S. B-52 that can carpet bomb and wreck unimaginable havoc like U.S. did in Korea, vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Iraq, Libya but Russia does not want to destroy Ukraine totally. Their mission is to take out the country's military and send the comedian into exile which will soon happen.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
It is clear that they are not engaged fully because it is a fight between brothers.
If it was one oloriburuku person dey don't care about now!
People would be screaming Russia is wicked! Forgive him nau! You want to annihilate the country o!

Meanwhile zelensky is a problem for the ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Imagine Russia even give Ukraine civilians 5hrs ceasefire to leave shocked just like they did in Syria.

Russia have not even deployed Tu160 bombers like they did in Georgia and Syria

USA and NATO don’t even give Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan civilians any chance, they bombed those countries for straight 3 weeks using all kind of bombers and jets.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Toktee:
what are they using? Russia cannot do more than what they are doing now... They under estimated ukrain and they will pay for it.

Let’s stop this joke. A full scale war in Ukraine would be disastrous.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Horus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYLgQk5xDo

Massive Fire !!!! Why Russia's TOS-1 MLRS 'Buratino' Is No Joke
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunboy:

I’m afraid that after this ceasefire Russia will open massive bombing campaign on those cities because that was want they did in Syria.
They told civilians to leave and then turn Allepo and Hama to Stone Age.
They did in Georgia city of GORI

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Hanibbal(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
Imagine Russia even give Ukraine civilians 5hrs ceasefire to leave shocked
Russia have not even deployed Tu160 bombers like they did in Georgia and Syria

USA and NATO don’t even give Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan civilians any chance, they bombed those countries for straight 3 weeks using B52

Honestly Putin got my respect for this. Putin is very lenient in this war unlike the U.S. and its thuggery NATO alliance they'll make sure they bomb you back to stone age. I was watching a Korean war documentary yesterday a U.S veteran air force officer who served in the war said they were given orders to bomb everything on ground including civilians fleeing the war. That's U.S for you o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Biodun556(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
madridguy:
So you mean what we are seeing is just friendly match formation tongue they should do quick make we see wheat buy.

Even the US said Russia is yet to use her full military might

2 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

I’m afraid that after this ceasefire Russia will open massive bombing campaign on those cities because that was want they did in Syria.
They told civilians to leave and then turn Allepo and Hama to Stone Age.
They did in Georgia city of GORI

Well they haven’t declared a war on Ukraine. I think they might still slow down with hopes for their leader to run into exile or their military to surrender. If they turn Ukraine to a waste land, it will be a burden on Russia to fix all the damaged infrastructure after the war.
Just my opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

Honestly Putin got my respect for this. Putin is very lenient in this war unlike the U.S. and its thuggery NATO alliance they'll make sure they bomb you back to stone age. I was watching a Korean war documentary yesterday a U.S veteran air force officer who served in the war said they were given orders to bomb everything on ground including civilians fleeing the war. That's U.S for you o.
Yes
USA war is always bombed everything
Saw that in Libya
We can’t sleep and we always sleep on top the roof as it’s safer than inside the house.

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunboy:

Well they haven’t declared a war on Ukraine. I think they might still slow down with hopes for their leader to run into exile or their military to surrender. If they turn Ukraine to a waste land, it will be a burden on Russia to fix all the damaged infrastructure after the war.
Just my opinion though.
Maybe it’s time to declare war because Russia already faced massive sanctions
What is now left to just to turn Ukraine to Stone Age.
I hate war because I have lost few friends in Libya war 2011
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
The second any country attempts to establish a no fly zone over Ukraine, even if from their own territory — to Russia, you are now a part of the conflict, endangering russian troops. And we don’t care which alliance you’re a member of at that point (NATO) - Putin

NATO paper tiger against defendless nations by Ukraine foreign Minister cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Horus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

I agree, the U.S. went to the extent of spraying Agent Orange over Vietnamese rice fields during the Vietnam War to starve civilians to death. The Mỹ Lai massacre was the mass murder of unarmed South Vietnamese civilians by United States troops. Between 347 and 504 unarmed people were killed by U.S. Army soldiers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Maybe it’s time to declare war because Russia already faced massive sanctions
What is now left to just to turn Ukraine to Stone Age.
I hate war because I have lost few friends in Libya war 2011

Baba Ukraine is not just a neighbor, Ukraine is part of their motherland o.

I doubt if the Russian parliament would vote for a full scale war on a small Ukraine, unless Putin choose to do whatever he wants.

I think the “war/invasion” is going fine, right now EU and NaTO won’t accept Ukraine anymore and their leader already gone into hiding. Once the military surrender all will be over, OR more weapons keep coming in and the guerrilla never ends. One way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Horus:

I agree, the U.S. went to the extent of spraying Agent Orange over Vietnamese rice fields during the Vietnam War to starve civilians to death. The Mỹ Lai massacre was the mass murder of unarmed South Vietnamese civilians by United States troops. Between 347 and 504 unarmed people were killed by U.S. Army soldiers

Remember US declared war on Vietnam. All things are fair in war, there are no rules that applies anymore. I don’t the US committed any crimes for doing that, or for dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan till they surrender that’s war! Not some invasion or special op as they are calling this one.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hanibbal:

True. I agree on this.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by ObamaMessi: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Look at them above me commenting with passion and trust for the source of the info.If this was against russia, it would have been media propaganda.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Horus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunboy:

Remember US declared war on Vietnam. All things are fair in war, there are no rules that applies anymore. I don’t the US committed any crimes for doing that, or for dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan till they surrender that’s war! Not some invasion or special op as they are calling this one.

There are rules in war concerning civilians. Remember the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War held in Geneva from 21 April to 12 August 1949 (Entry into force: 21 October 1950). Maybe the US soldiers suffered from memories problems and forgot about the Geneva Convention

1 Like

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by seunny4lif(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Funny thing is USA don’t even take Ukrainians grin
Same thing in Syria, Iraq and Afghan
EU always run after USA war and they are always the one to face the refugees risks.

By the time over 10M Ukrainians pack in, same EU will beg Russia to stop
sunboy:

Baba Ukraine is not just a neighbor, Ukraine is part of their motherland o.

I doubt if the Russian parliament would vote for a full scale war on a small Ukraine, unless Putin choose to do whatever he wants.

I think the “war/invasion” is going fine, right now EU and NaTO won’t accept Ukraine anymore and their leader already gone into hiding. Once the military surrender all will be over, OR more weapons keep coming in and the guerrilla never ends. One way or the other.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Horus:

There are rules in war concerning civilians. Remember the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War held in Geneva from 21 April to 12 August 1949 (Entry into force: 21 October 1950). Maybe the US soldiers suffered from memories problems and forgot about the Geneva Convention

Yes the Geneva convention stipulated protection for civilians, especially women and children, healthcare, humanitarian path and all that… during a full scale war, every country have been accused of breaking that rule, every country. That’s why I said there’s no rule in war (in reality).

If you enemy use able to continue an attack, and you have access to their water won’t you poison the water to weaken them ? Even though the convention goes against that. That’s why I don’t blame what the US did, it’s war.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Toktee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunboy:

yes on both sides.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by joyandfaith: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunboy:

Just my opinion though.

It is called reparation. The victory may even cost Russia more.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Off course it's obvious Putin is just using Ukraine to test his microphone maybe his target will put head grin

Biodun556:

Even the US said Russia is yet to full military might
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

It is called reparation. The victory may even cost Russia more.

Yup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by sunboy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Toktee:
yes on both sides.

As things are, doesn’t seem like the war would get to the Russian homeland.
Re: Russia Not Using Full Military Force in Ukraine Analyst Confirmed (video) by Kelvin3476: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Okay they are using fools and unskilled military.
Okay ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Nato Could Not Take Down A Drone That Flew Through 3 Nato Nations / Ukrainian Troops Blow Up Bridges Before Withdrawal From ‘encircled’ Bakhmut / America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.