Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? (523 Views)

Snake Killed At Crescent University, Abeokuta / Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by Ayoade19(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good afternoon my N'landers,

I am in a dividing point of my life. I have been choosing LASU in my UTME for the past four years, yet I wasn't given an admission until this morning that the institution offered me admission to study my dream course.

Sometime last year, I applied for a scholarship at Crescent University, Abeokuta. I did ace the school and scholarship exams, and I was awarded a scholarship to study my dream course. My first semester exam starts next week and I am torn between LASU and CRESCENT UNIVERSITY.

I don't know which one to choose, considering Crescent University fast academic calendar and the fact that its on scholarship. I don't know if I can use Crescent University certificate secure a job after my studies here.

Should I continue with my studies here at Crescent University or I should accept LASU admission and resume school in July?

Ps: I'll be in 200L same July if I continue my studies here. Crescent University is a private university.
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by MufasaLion: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you are getting the best of education in Crescent University, then stay put and enjoy the scholarship and study. Also, if you can afford LASU and you feel it will offer you a more better education than your present school, then you can proceed to LASU.

Although, Crescent University ain't a member of ASUU. You ain't gonna worry about strike or delay in study. The decision is yours.

1 Like

Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by Ayoade19(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
My thoughts too
I don't want to lose this scholarship offer
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by LordIsaac(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
For the upteenth time, getting a job after school should not be your only motivation for study! University education is not exactly designed to make you wealthy.
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by striker07(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Are the 2 schools offering you same course?. Both have thier different advantages.
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by Ayoade19(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes
They're offering same course
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by SmileDance(f): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
The only reason I ll consider leaving a private school for a government school is finances.
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmileDance:
The only reason I ll consider leaving a private school for a government school is finances.
Lool.
Hee feels LASU is better
I was surprised at the post, I thought he was starting afresh, but to see he is already in the school on Scholarship, lol...
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Meanwhile, Pls @OP of you do leave Abeokuta, POS let me know, so that I will enter your place and slot, opportunity to meet billionaire daughter is heightened...
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by zealousayo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
You shouldn't even think of leaving Crescent University. Finances should be your only worry, and since you're on scholarship, you have nothing to worry about. Moreover, you're studying your dream course, and you are sure of fast academic calendar unlike LASU whose academic staff are members of ASUU that could go on strike any time. Please don't leave certainty for uncertainty, please. In addition, make sure you graduate with first class.
Re: A Degree in LASU Or Crescent University, Abeokuta? by Ayoade19(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you for this
I immensely appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best State Universities To Study Medicine And Other Related Health Course / Canada Master Class , Without Paying Any Agent A Dime / Federal Government Macabre Dance Against ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.