Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive (458 Views)

Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by Mummy05(f): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
To each and every family on this forum I want you all to please help me and my husband stand on our feet,we need an assistant to survive this life I don't have a work my husband don't have a good work accomodation is hard for us to acquire I have three children and am breast feeding now, things are not easy for us we hardly eating,
please everyfamily I don't know your story or your situation but I believe you understand how it feels seeing your children suffering from hunger all in the name of no food,am writing this message to each and every family members to please help me out with anything to start up a business to support my family,or help my husband with a job security job or a house keeper anyone will do please for the sake of Almighty God I beg.
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by adeoyekay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mummy05:
To each and every family on this forum I want you all to please help me and my husband stand on our feet,we need an assistant to survive this life I don't have a work my husband don't have a good work accomodation is hard for us to acquire I have three children and am breast feeding now, things are not easy for us we hardly eating,
please everyfamily I don't know your story or your situation but I believe you understand how it feels seeing your children suffering from hunger all in the name of no food,am writing this message to each and every family members to please help me out with anything to start up a business to support my family,or help my husband with a job security job or a house keeper anyone will do please for the sake of Almighty God I beg.
Am sorry ma
What qualification do you have
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by sunnymighty(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mummy05:

Does your husband know how to drive?
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by Mummy05(f): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
Am sorry ma
What qualification do you have
o level sir
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by Mummy05(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
sunnymighty:

Does your husband know how to drive?
no sir he don't,but maybe he can learn
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by adeoyekay(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
You can still apply for teaching job in your area with that our God knows what we are going through He will connect you with helpers
I wish to help but no much ,I can see a genuiety in your story.
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by adeoyekay(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mummy05:
no sir he don't,but maybe he can learn
you make mention of security job the other time that is if you see one
Where do you reside?
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by Mummy05(f): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
you make mention of security job the other time that is if you see one
Where do you reside?
sir we reside at Abuja jahi2 before but right now we have move back to our village at kogi state
Re: My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive by Mummy05(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
You can still apply for teaching job in your area with that our God knows what we are going through He will connect you with helpers
I wish to help but no much ,I can see a genuiety in your story.
sir I have once teach before when we are at Abuja but i couldn't meet up I keep getting sack due to late issues and sometimes I miss school due to transport

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Girl Child Trained Different From The Boy Child? / How Do You Feel When Your Mum Says You Are Proud And Arrogant? / Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.