Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax (685 Views)

The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by donestk(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nigeria is entirely a different terrain in comparison with other parts of the world.

I find it hard to understand why ladies who post so many business offers on social media end up sending guys DMs begging for money.

I'm forced to conclude that self-made ladies in Nigeria is a hoax.

Black women probably seem to be wired to depend on a man.

Any contrary opinion?
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
No contrary opinion...

Intact, your opinion doesn't matter... Never did, never would... You can write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your black asshole...

You seriously think any woman has the time to argue with you? You seriously think that you're worth the stress? You could die this minute and no one would give a damn...

If any woman begs you, say 'No' or ghost her! Simple!

Don't come here writing bullshit!

As if it's not your gender spamming threads with their sad sob stories and bank account... Not the ones scamming foreigners... Not the ones beheading women and children... Not the ones embezzling public funds...

Nigerians, esp. the men are entitled!

2 Likes

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Ecos(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin Wahala
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by luvmijeje(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Op, e no easy. I don't have contrary opinion.

As long as women are told not to aspire more since we'll still end up in the kitchen. And as long as we are being told to dim our light before we can get a man to marry us. As long as more men are in position of power. And as long as we are being trained by the society to see each other as enemies because of man. The reliance over men will never end.

So buckle up.

3 Likes

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by helinues: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Talk about the nature of the lady you have met. Their are still independent ladies out there who still keep things real without depending in their partners.

Two likes actually attract each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by toujurs: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
There are independent ladies, but very very few. Forget about those ones selling sneakers, make up and human hair on instagram claiming bosslady
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by odinson1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
No contrary opinion...

Intact, your opinion doesn't matter... Never did, never would... You can write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your black asshole...

You seriously think any woman has the time to argue with you? You seriously think that you're worth the stress? You could die this minute and no one would give a damn...

If any woman begs you, say 'No' or ghost her! Simple!

Don't come here writing bullshit!

As if it's not your gender spamming threads with their sad sob stories and bank account... Not the ones scamming foreigners... Not the ones beheading women and children... Not the ones embezzling public funds...

Nigerians, esp. the men are entitled!

Lol i always knew you weren't as intelligent as you Come off. Entitlement in your last line has nothing to do with what you or the Op wrote. You can't just throw big words around to suit your narrative,when you don't understand said words.

1 Like

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by odinson1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
A Parasite can never stop depending on it's Host.
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
odinson1:

Lol i always knew you weren't as intelligent as you Come off. Entitlement in your last line has nothing to do with what you or the Op wrote. You can't just throw big words around to suit your narrative,when you don't understand said words.
When you think life owes you, you're entitled...

Nigerian feel for some reason, it's their destiny to be rich... No matter who gets hurt...

Women and children should die... Millions should starve... Foreigners should lose their hard-earned money...

I expected you to know this... undecided

1 Like

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
odinson1:
A Parasite can never stop depending on it's Host.
Eg... Black men and the rest of the world... undecided

1 Like

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by odinson1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Eg... Black men and the rest of the world... undecided

So it's like a Pyramid or food chain then, with Black women at the very bottom, begging for scraps.
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
odinson1:

So it's like a Pyramid or food chain then, with Black women at the very bottom, begging for scraps.
In Africa shịthole countries? Yes...

Abroad? Nope... Black men are at the bottom... Gangs, drugs, rape, etc... The very bottom...

In Africa, black men do better...

Nigeria for example, skull mining, kidnapping of entire schools, romance scams... These are lucrative businesses!

But the lack of morals still makes African men sh**...

African women don't do anything... That's still better than plucking out the eyes of a fellow human or harvesting their organs...

Everything the black man knows, white men and women taught him... Yet, the knowledge didn't stick... Look as your country! Bad roads, no electricity, corruption... Etc... Black men only do evil... Oppress black women and cry victim when whites treated him like sh**

1 Like

Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by odinson1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
In Africa shịthole countries? Yes...

Abroad? Nope... Black men are at the bottom... Gangs, drugs, rape, etc... The very bottom...

In Africa, black men do better...

Nigeria for example, skull mining, kidnapping of entire schools, romance scams... These are lucrative businesses!

But the lack of morals still makes African men sh**...

African women don't do anything... That's still better than plucking out the eyes of a fellow human or harvesting their organs...

I don't know why you are bringing crime into the argument.

Hold on,you believe Black women Abroad are more productive or doing better than Black men?
And for God's sake why are you always trying to take our arguments Abroad? Don't you have a Good argument for Black women in Africa?
Re: Self Made Ladies In Nigeria Is A Hoax by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
odinson1:

I don't know why you are bringing crime into the argument.

Hold on,you believe Black women Abroad are more productive or doing better than Black men?
And for God's sake why are you always trying to take our arguments Abroad? Don't you have a Good argument for Black women in Africa?
I mentioned Abroad cause I mentioned Blacks...

I want you to know that I'm sane, progressive countries... Black women do better than the men... Their education and jobs...

What good argument should I make for African women? undecided

The sins of African men have already condemned them to hell...

Do you see the youths? Have you been to Lagos? Delta? Edo? Rivers? Anambra?

Nearly every wealthy man in Nigeria either stole government community money... Is a ritualists... Fraudster... Or a kidnapper...

The remaining Nigerian men who are living below the poverty line... Spending a dollar a day... How different are they from their female counterparts? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If She Likes You / How My Ex. Boyfriend’s Carelessness Got Me My Ideal Man – Lady Shares Her Story / Lady Calls Off Wedding Over Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.