Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London (45917 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by obiekunie01: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
NEXT IN LINE.

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

SWIMMING POOL IN DUBAI.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by anselm791(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Haters, food is ready!!!
You are more than likely never going to enter London, so feel free to hate
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by omenkaLives(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
post=110779304:
All for the grams......
Not really. I think he genuinely loves and respect Davido. smiley
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Bigchristo: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
post=110779304:
All for the grams......
this guy Na cruise
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by toujurs: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:
This fool be chasing clout like a stupid bitch on heat! Tha fucck?!
You that could barely afford a comfortable life, is insulting some other guy living a very comfortable life. I think you are the fool here
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Ogaga87(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:

If you choose to climb the ladder of humility, you will get to places..
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Shame no dey for hustling...

If Na you sef get Oga wey buy you Venza, rollexx, pays you good money as logistics manager aka agbero / travel agent, feeds you and your family, still give you extra income to build your house, family and dreams... You no go humble and appreciate

This is the kind of life some Yahoo ritualist boys killed their mothers for, the type of life some Armed robbers got killed for

true tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Deborah98(f): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
You can call him a fool or any name you like. All I see is a man who recognizes the fact that all men ought to be honoured irrespective of age,status, qualifications and degrees. He is humble and as such it has been paving way for him. You dat is calling him names how far with you undecided. What you don't honour can never come to you.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Iamolukorede(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is this news ?, tongue This place is wack ..
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
I hate clout chasers especially when it's a male.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Adekunlesilver(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
▪️Here is a break down on what you will get in this how to make money online

The course is in video and ebook format.

✅WhatsApp marketing hack strategy blueprint to make money online with your mobile phone

✅How to start e-commerce and drop shipping online in �� Nigeria ( free mentor and coaching one on one on WhatsApp with me and help you with Nigeria suppliers contact)

✅E-commerce Facebook ads secrets that convert people to your buyer

✅How to design flyers and any graphics design using canva on your mobile phone

✅How to use canva to create an ebook on your mobile phone

Bonus:
Email marketing blueprint on how how to build passive income(worth N50,000)

The price of the course is N5000

But right now, you have 24 hours 80% discount ,which means you can pay N1,000 in the next 24 hours and get everything in the course which includes the bonus

Just for today

Click the link below to get the blueprint just for N1000
Message me on WhatsApp 07014848900 to get started
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by stharrykay(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
People dey lay down for fuel attendant no with your money ooo, not to talk of people wey dey help your ministry..... Omo I go roll for ground. OBO to the world
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by kowalsky: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:

Lol. Man's in a Rolls Royce in London.
Seems like whatever he's doing is working tbh.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Chiboto414: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Somebody wey Davido use his company documents and get UK Visa for him..why him no go prostrate for him for more to come?..abeg make una no blame de guy joor oo
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Viraltrends123: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
iReddington:
I would feel thoroughly ashamed if this guy was my son or relative, there has to be a line between hustling for your daily bread and being completely foolish. Where's your dignity boy?
People are packing shit from suck away, people are collecting dusbin from residents, people are doing bouncer for people, and ready to collect bullet for the people the protect, people are washing dead bodies, doctors are treating sick people of different kind, soldiers are battling terrorist, this is his hustle, and there is nothing wrong with it, he is not doing anything bad, infact what he does is less disgraceful than all I mentioned above
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:
This is his first time abroad, abeg free am. grin
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you're left to argue with your anus but some guy have been doing yahoo for 2yrs $40 dem no pick, while those that join within two months they rake in millions(no diabolical) I know this with first hand info

you see when Grace and destiny is in your favour, even if you're doing nonsense, it will favour you. are they not better musician than Portable, why did it got the limelight with his meaningless song before them? that's Grace

pray for Grace, Grace that ridicule Grade

You are just rambling. So it’s grace now not destiny? Cause if it’s destiny you don’t need to pray for anything, que sera sera right?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you're left to argue with your anus but some guy have been doing yahoo for 2yrs $40 dem no pick, while those that join within two months they rake in millions(no diabolical) I know this with first hand info

you see when Grace and destiny is in your favour, even if you're doing nonsense, it will favour you. are they not better musician than Portable, why did it got the limelight with his meaningless song before them? that's Grace

pray for Grace, Grace that ridicule Grade

portable with does bad and corrupt songs prayed for grace and your god answered, while over 100 people die from malaria everyday praying for that same grace, your god has his priorities I see.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by penceman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Well the davido is actually not a singer, he only just use the money to buy his way. If he had gone through the dusty path most new artist go through he would have been a forgotten issue by now. Unlike wizkid who keeps horning his skills for decades now davido actually stop singing after aye track. Its has been a clown show for years now with no song you can save in the achives
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by NdakoIb(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good for him. Enjoy the show, Isreal
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by noskcid(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
He no believe say he fit go London.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Clazzone(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
You are right.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
How did he make him?

Isn't that the same man that said he will die for him?

What's lying down to greet for him?

Na small grin

That’s Yoruba tradition. U doba le
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by robinsonnunto: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Israel don dey over do, David don dey over-collect
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by adonis89(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Israel dmw and femi adesina no just get sense
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
They go still use this one someday. His loyalty no fit stop his master...

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Fresh34: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uno get anything you dey carry shoulder, naxoo Una go dey for, big man for Una helper.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by KingMack(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I get guys yakpa wey go prostrate if they jam me for street

Baba no worry we're getting there..you go blow for Nairaland oneday

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by McCoy9067(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmmm . My watch. I pray poverty won't be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maynman:

portable with does bad and corrupt songs prayed for grace and your god answered, while over 100 people die from malaria everyday praying for that same grace, your god has his priorities I see.

people pray for Grace but Grace is a natural phenomenon, it just happened. I'm sure most of your friends might not be doing much than you're doing and they're making wave than you

you need to get sense, I'm not being spiritual here, I never even mention any religion in my status, you don't understand Atheism than I do, I'm a philosopher

atheist wannabe like you, just like those feminist clowns in Nigeria. upside down brain people

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Not really. I think he genuinely loves and respect Davido. smiley
Oh, that may be right truly.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.