Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London (45926 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Someone who believe in God, who surrender himself to him, someone who see him as a custodian of his souls, some who believe he doesn't exist on his own among others examples

But whether you're unbelievers or believers you're loved by him. You can't be deceiving yourself to believe in him and walk against his commandments, meanwhile many unbelievers even keep his commandments perhaps unconsciously or unknown that he had commandments than many believers

So if you do all this you are still not righteous?

Cause you said earlier that a believer can still not be righteous.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

If you believe in him and unrighteous you're not different from unbelievers walking on the path of unrighteousness

How can you believe in him and call yourself a true believer and still be unrighteous?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

If you believe in him and unrighteous you're not different from unbelievers walking on the path of unrighteousness

So the yahoo boy that started defrauding and Making it in less than 2 months isn’t because of God grace again?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Someone who believe in God, who surrender himself to him, someone who see him as a custodian of his souls, some who believe he doesn't exist on his own among others examples

But whether you're unbelievers or believers you're loved by him. You can't be deceiving yourself to believe in him and walk against his commandments, meanwhile many unbelievers even keep his commandments perhaps unconsciously or unknown that he had commandments than many believers

How can unbelievers like atheist or ogun worshippers keep his commandments? Why are they unbelievers in the first place?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

How can unbelievers like atheist or ogun worshippers keep his commandments? Why are they unbelievers in the first place?

if English is not your problem, you will see where I stated it that some do it without even knowing they're keeping any commandments

there are people who don't smoke, fornicate, flirt and others things in the commandments and yet they don't attend church or a religion person and that's my point
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

How can you believe in him and call yourself a true believer and still be unrighteous?

you should direct your question to the sinners and deceiver of Christ
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

So if you do all this you are still not righteous?

Cause you said earlier that a believer can still not be righteous.

believing and righteousness is a two different thing, because you're smart doesn't mean you're intelligent

you can believe in God and not be a church goer or still indulge in sin, how then are you righteous? believing in God means you understand and identify that there is one supreme being coordinating the world

even Atheist if sensible will understand this world doesn't exist on its own
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

believing and righteousness is a two different thing, because you're smart doesn't mean you're intelligent

you can believe in God and not be a church goer or still indulge in sin, how then are you righteous? believing in God means you understand and identify that there is one supreme being coordinating the world

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

So tell me one person in the world that’s does not believe in god but is righteous, just one person.

How can you believe in god and not do all what he does? How then did you then become believer?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

you should direct your question to the sinners and deceiver of Christ

But you said it’s possible, to believe and still not be righteous, so answer

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

if English is not your problem, you will see where I stated it that some do it without even knowing they're keeping any commandments

there are people who don't smoke, fornicate, flirt and others things in the commandments and yet they don't attend church or a religion person and that's my point

I thought you need to do all what’s in the commandments and follow his rules before you can call yourself righteous? Do you just need to do some?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

I thought you need to do all what’s in the commandments and follow his rules before you can call yourself righteous? Do you just need to do some?

how does that change the fact that many unbelievers practise this commandments without even noticing there is one commandments

you can call yourself believers but not doing all the commandments means you're a mere deceiver, God cannot be mocked
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

[/b]Someone who believe in God, who surrender himself to him, someone who see him as a custodian of his souls, some who believe he doesn't exist on his own among others examples [b]

So how then can you say a believer can be unrighteous with this definition you gave. Do we have 2 definitions then?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

how does that change the fact that many unbelievers practise this commandments without even noticing there is one commandments

you can call yourself believers but not doing all the commandments means you're a mere deceiver, God cannot be mocked

Can you mention one unbeliever that does all these commandments?

Calling yourself a believer doesn’t mean you are a believer, I’m talking about true believers.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

But you said it’s possible, to believe and still not be righteous, so answer

it is just a common sense, many called themselves Christians today but their attitude and characters is not Christ like, they believe in God but do not keep the commandments.

so you can help them to feel they're believers but you know their way is not pure
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

it is just a common sense, many called themselves Christians today but their attitude and characters is not Christ like, they believe in God but do not keep the commandments.

so you can help them to feel they're believers but you know their way is not pure

You calling yourself Christian doesn’t mean you are a Christian. Calling yourself Spider-Man doesn’t mean you are Spider-Man. I’m talking about true believers
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

Can you mention one unbeliever that does all these commandments?

Calling yourself a believer doesn’t mean you are a believer, I’m talking about true believers.

know your God for yourself. and asking me to mention one unbelievers, if I do, will you believed

you want to be sounding like a philosopher but you're far from it, the way I do question those Jehovah witness and others that do come to preach when I was inducted in atheism even them no dey stand me

your question is too simple to thrash, go and learn work
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

know your God for yourself. and asking me to mention one unbelievers, if I do, will you believed

you want to be sounding like a philosopher but you're far from it, the way I do question those Jehovah witness and others that do come to preach when I was inducted in atheism even them no dey stand me

your question is too simple to thrash, go and learn work

Bro You can’t mention one unbeliever, just one , very simple. ? Well I thought you will mention Israel, his grace comes from god because he is righteous right and all those yahoo boys that cash out in 2 months it’s grace from god right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.