Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London (45927 Views)

Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW A Brand New Toyota Venza (video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maynman:

You are just rambling. So it’s grace now not destiny? Cause if it’s destiny you don’t need to pray for anything, que sera sera right?

even if you pray or praying Grace should be what should come first, Grace and destiny make little efforts have big result

you need to have encounter with Grace
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Springboot: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
TeeGentle:
WEtin dey do this man sef
Do you know how many people spend millions just to get their first UK visa and still get declined? Davido used his influence to get him visa and free ticket to UK, now he can decide to visit UK anytime he likes and also renew his visa without issues in future.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by mastermaestro(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
farmfuseagros:
People who have never been outside the country and don't even know what to eat this night are insulting him for being loyal to what bring food on his table. grin
Na why some of you no fit grow.
They form pride with zero bank account.

Many don’t know that in order to win really big you have to stoop. But does this generation know words like humility and loyalty anymore? See the way even the very lowlifes are pouring insults on someone for greeting his boss as he deemed fit.

I have greeted some of my mentors in similar manner before. I would do it again. It takes nothing away from you to prostrate before worthy superiors.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by LyfeJennings(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Shame no dey for hustling...

If Na you sef get Oga wey buy you Venza, rollexx, pays you good money as logistics manager aka agbero / travel agent, feeds you and your family, still give you extra income to build your house, family and dreams... You no go humble and appreciate

This is the kind of life some Yahoo ritualist boys killed their mothers for, the type of life some Armed robbers got killed for

No mind them o
I'd do worse if I were Israel
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by NohurryInLife: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you never suffer before, you no go understand why this guy dey absolutely loyal to Davido.

1 Like

Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by RPG2020(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:
This fool be chasing clout like a stupid bitch on heat! Tha fucck?!

When you appreciate your giver to you in good heart �❤️� God will continue to bless you �

Learn to appreciate and loyal
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by descent96(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Does this really worth it?,your fellow man,if it was an elderly person,one would say it's a sign of respect,but this is someone he's quite older than. No matter what he mst hv gotten or received from him,haba!what happens to self-respect and self worth? Well,whatever rocks his boat,but he really went too far in expressing his appreciation and gratitude. I thank God for who I am,the only person I could do that for is God and my biological father or an elderly/aged person. What money can do to many... Someone should help me finish the sentence,my hand is paining me�
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Merisbankie(m): 1:25am On Mar 06, 2022
obontami:
This fool be chasing clout like a stupid bitch on heat! Tha fucck?!
Your dad ass is pained
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

even if you pray or praying Grace should be what should come first, Grace and destiny make little efforts have big result

you need to have encounter with Grace

Do I need to be a Christian to encounter grace? We have so many non Christian that are successful in all ramifications and they didn’t pray for grace, while we have people that die everyday from malaria even though they pray for grace, why?

destiny is useless then if you can change it with grace.. your destiny is not permanent it can be influenced if you pray for grace.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

people pray for Grace but Grace is a natural phenomenon, it just happened. I'm sure most of your friends might not be doing much than you're doing and they're making wave than you

you need to get sense, I'm not being spiritual here, I never even mention any religion in my status, you don't understand Atheism than I do, I'm a philosopher

atheist wannabe like you, just like those feminist clowns in Nigeria. upside down brain people

How can you pray for Grace when you are already destined for it? Unless you are not destined for it, and I thought grace was a natural phenomenon and it happens so what’s the essence of praying for it? It won’t guarantee it right?
You need to apply sense I know it’s hard.
why does this grace does not work for people that really need it? It’s portable that’s working for? Is that how your god operate?
Sheep like you will follow whatever your pastor say without thinking.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 4:27am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

people pray for Grace but Grace is a natural phenomenon, it just happened. I'm sure most of your friends might not be doing much than you're doing and they're making wave than you

you need to get sense, I'm not being spiritual here, I never even mention any religion in my status, you don't understand Atheism than I do, I'm a philosopher

atheist wannabe like you, just like those feminist clowns in Nigeria. upside down brain people

“People pray for grace but it just happened “ that means if you pray for grace or not it won’t matter if you are gonna have grace or not, you are confusing yourself philosopher.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by HRMK: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2022
hahaha...u wan blame am?na for tin wey him go chop now!u know as country be oooh.....
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by mr1759: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2022
People like this isreal are good liar and hi service when their sponsor is broke they move to the next rich man
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

“People pray for grace but it just happened “ that means if you pray for grace or not it won’t matter if you are gonna have grace or not, you are confusing yourself philosopher.

bible said I will give it to whom I will give it to, so you praying is not enough to get it, when our way of pleases God he will shower his mercy hence the abundant grace

what's confusing in that or your brain is being control underground
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

How can you pray for Grace when you are already destined for it? Unless you are not destined for it, and I thought grace was a natural phenomenon and it happens so what’s the essence of praying for it? It won’t guarantee it right?
You need to apply sense I know it’s hard.
why does this grace does not work for people that really need it? It’s portable that’s working for? Is that how your god operate?
Sheep like you will follow whatever your pastor say without thinking.

only a fool say God doesn't exist. I was once like you but I know better today
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

Do I need to be a Christian to encounter grace? We have so many non Christian that are successful in all ramifications and they didn’t pray for grace, while we have people that die everyday from malaria even though they pray for grace, why?

destiny is useless then if you can change it with grace.. your destiny is not permanent it can be influenced if you pray for grace.

God doesn't discriminate, he showeth mercy to whom he want

you dont have to be a Christian to live a morally and humanity life. when your way pleases God, every of your life engagements becomes his business and this is what separate you from other people

many unbelievers today enjoy God's grace than many believers, why? because their way pleases God. some people dont go to church but they live a righteous life than church goers
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Elsmufy: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
enebelid9:
Davido makes crew member "Isreal dmw" lays on ground in the street of London to great him� Sparks reaction online

Watch� video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIVTyydSTg

Is this isreal an abobaku?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

only a fool say God doesn't exist. I was once like you but I know better today
God is a title not a person.
The name of your god is Jehovah.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

bible said I will give it to whom I will give it to, so you praying is not enough to get it, when our way of pleases God he will shower his mercy hence the abundant grace

what's confusing in that or your brain is being control underground

So no benefit of praying? No benefit of believing in your god?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

God doesn't discriminate, he showeth mercy to whom he want

you dont have to be a Christian to live a morally and humanity life. when your way pleases God, every of your life engagements becomes his business and this is what separate you from other people

many unbelievers today enjoy God's grace than many believers, why? because their way pleases God. some people dont go to church but they live a righteous life than church goers

No benefit of being a believer. I see.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

So no benefit of praying? No benefit of believing in your god?

How can you pray in sin and expect glory of God to increasing

So you expect to kill your fellow man and expect your prayer to be answered thereafter?

You can't walk on the path of unrighteousness and expect to dine with God, he detest unholiness.

You can pray and your prayers might not answer if your way doesn't pleases God and because you believe in God doesn't mean you're righteous, believing and walking in Godly path is a two different things

God cannot be deceived or mocked
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

No benefit of being a believer. I see.

Yes no benefit if you're not walking on the path of righteousness, an unbelievers walking on the path of righteousness have far advantage than a believers walking on the path of unrighteousness

God look at the heart not the outlook
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

Yes no benefit if you're not walking on the path of righteousness, an unbelievers walking on the path of righteousness have far advantage than a believers walking on the path of unrighteousness

God look at the heart not the outlook

So who is a believer?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

So you expect to kill your fellow man and expect your prayer to be answered thereafter?

You can't walk on the path of unrighteousness and expect to dine with God, he detest unholiness.

You can pray and your prayers might not answer if your way doesn't pleases God and because you believe in God doesn't mean you're righteous, believing and walking in Godly path is a two different things

But you just Said grace is a natural phenomenon and it doesn’t matter if you pray, now you have to pray for grace and not only that you have to be sinless.
So you mean portable and Israel dmw are sinless for them to have this grace?
So what were you saying who destiny before?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by Maynman: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:

So the yahoo boy that started defrauding and Making it in less than 2 months isn’t because of God grace again?
If you believe in god doesn’t mean you are righteous right? So you can still not believe in god and be righteous? We don’t need to believe in God to be righteous?
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

So the yahoo boy that started defrauding and Making it in less than 2 months isn’t because of God grace again?
If you believe in god doesn’t mean you are righteous right? So you can still not believe in god and be righteous? We don’t need to believe in God to be righteous?

If you believe in him and unrighteous you're not different from unbelievers walking on the path of unrighteousness
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by MYHUBBY: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Maynman:

So who is a believer?

Someone who believe in God, who surrender himself to him, someone who see him as a custodian of his souls, some who believe he doesn't exist on his own among others examples

But whether you're unbelievers or believers you're loved by him. You can't be deceiving yourself to believe in him and walk against his commandments, meanwhile many unbelievers even keep his commandments perhaps unconsciously or unknown that he had commandments than many believers
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by virginchaser(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
I won't blame the guy o. Nothing shameful in doing legitimate hussling as long as it brings food on your table.
Re: Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London by obontami: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Waoh! Been a minute fam. U def don't know this moniker. Used to enjoy your posts years back in a certain "seedy" location on these NL streets. Great to see you are still active with the same sobriquet when a lot of other active monikers on those seedy streets have since deactivated. Hope you doing good.

I'm good my dear brother. I remember you very well. Right from the days of redbenson's thread, I remember everyone. It was fun then breh. That thread then was addictive. grin the "seedy" threads we have now is full of shit. So many active members of that thread have left nairaland for good those that are on NL don't comment again.

Nevertheless, it's good to see you here again. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.