Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) (27988 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos) / Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tophumble(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oselu tins
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Mooh247: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:

You can also your allah the powerless god of terrorists and pedophiles

Your mum did some job parenting you... Look at you now, I bet she is proud of her work on you

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by objpmb: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
The TWO UNDESIREABLES ! Wicked, Incompetent, Greedy and Mentally Deranged Duo

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tito44: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Your mum did some job parenting you... Look at you now, I bet she is proud of her work on you

BOOM!!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
These are the best Southeast can come up with for presidency...

Yet they demand that presidency be handed over to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Its better they unite together because we don't want to hear story thereafter.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:
Tinubu urchins will die painfully, Masha Allah, Amin

First of all most of u r illiterate that don't even know what urchin means but just use it thinking u r insulting anyone but your stupid brain and u even wishing anyone painful death bcoz of who dey chose to support just shows hw ignorant u r.....always remember u have family at home that will likely die a painful death like u have cursed them

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Allah doesn't answer the prayer requests of unnecessarily wicked bitter souls

Urchin definition; a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed

Allah hates arrogant proud people and would curse and punish them as he did to lucifer

Allah loves kids and Allah loves the poor, so urchins are also Allah's creation

My guy

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Mooh247: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

My guy

How far bros... grin
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:
You must be high on Meth.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by KarlWhyte(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:

I hope Naira land mods re aware of the hateful comments by this ignorant fellow....the fact that u hate someone doesn't give u the right to be senseless.....

I don't blame u sha, it is a faceless forum where pple that don't ve a voice in real life can do as they please....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by wilyparker(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man is supposed to be cooling off in jail. What a country
Metrix147:
Chief Whip of the Senate Orji Uzor Kalu on Saturday played host to his counterpart representing Imo West, Sen. Rochas Okorocha at his Abuja residence.

Orji Kalu, representing Abia North took to his verified Facebook page to announce this on Saturday.

He said the due remain committed for a common purpose for greater good of the people.

The former Abia governor wrote, "This afternoon I received my brother and Senator colleague, Senator Rochas Okorocha in my Abuja residence after which we proceeded for a lunch in town.

"We remain committed in a common purpose for the greater good of our people."

Although details of their meeting could not be independently ascertained as at the moment of this report, however, it may not be unconnected with the race to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Both are aspiring for the office of the President ahead of the next year general election.

With rumors that the ruling APC, a party which both lawmakers and former governors belong to has zoned its presidential ticket to the South, it is not certain where the pendulum will swing.

Sen. Okorocha Okorocha who is currently having a running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC had at his formal declaration recently in Abuja vowed to outperform President Muhammadu Buhari if elected into office.

Sen. Kalu, a business mogul had also said he has the capacity to turn around the economy of the county given his success as a businessman and former governor.

Recall that,last yearNovember, former Governor of Lagos state and 2023 Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu visited Kalu at his Abuja residence where both held a meeting behind closed doors, amid speculations that the former was eyeing the highest office in the land.

Days ago the chance for Nigerian President of Igbo extraction brightened following the declaration of leader of pan-Yoruba Afenifere,Pa Ayo Adebanjo,to  support the emergence of a President of Igbo extraction in the 2023 presidential election.

Adebanjo said this on the Channels Television’s Politics Today on Wednesday.

According to the 94-year-old elder statesman, it is in the spirit of federal character and equity for the Igbo to produce the next President of the country.
He argued that the South-West produced former President Olusegun Obasanjo who led for eight years and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo who served for almost eight years.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/03/2023-senator-orji-kalu-hosts-sen-rochas-okorocha-photos/
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:

Tinubu urchins are pigs and they bore me

It is not by force we have same political ideology....support whoever u want, that's democracy coz ur hatred won't stop any contestant....u should as well desist from dis path u r following as it will only bring u more pain and insult not only to u but ur parent...d same way ur attitude make some ppl see u as a dog that only bark behind keyboard is d same way u r bored....don't take anything personal on nairaland to d extent of wishing ppl death bcoz of there political stand....if u can't handle if maybe we can help u report ur acc to be ban
If only dis is not a faceless forum u would have been tracked and dealt with....don't be childishly foolish

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:
Kuje Landlord host Imo landlord grin
DEM DEY LEARN WHERE BULLION VAN DRUGGIE DEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

How far bros... grin

I dey bro.
I celebrate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DEM DEY LEARN WHERE BULLION VAN DRUGGIE DEY
Kuje Landlord and Bullion Van na class mates
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
seselele:
Please I beg someone should help me with little amount to buy food to eat am a student and if you have job to for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I need food thanks and God bless 0682 703 506 Joy Joseph Gtb
DO YOY KNOW HOW TO DO KEREWA VERY WELL undecided
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Kuje Landlord and Bullion Van na class mates
BULLION VAN NA HIM MENTOR AM cool

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
BULLION VAN NA HIM MENTOR AM cool
They are both members of 99 set's, so Bullion Van go be Kuje Landlord mentor undecided
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

They are both members of 99 set's, so Bullion Van go be Kuje Landlord mentor undecided
YES O. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE STANDING ON BULLION VAN MANHOOD

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Agugbadin: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
chubinwa:
Gathering of thieves.

GBAM. Ndi Ori
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES O. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE STANDING ON BULLION VAN MANHOOD
Both of them are not qualified to be president simple
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Both of them are not qualified to be president simple
NA YOU SABI, ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND.

ASK SEUNMSG AND LEGENDHERO IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
seselele:

Lol Bros u well so
FALL INTO MY DM IF YOU ARE NOT A CATFISH.

NO TIME cool
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
seselele [s:
post=110777258]Please I beg someone should help me with little amount to buy food to eat am a student and if you have job to for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I need food thanks and God bless 0682 703 506 Joy Joseph Gtb[/s]

I go continue to dey burst you.

Joseph Wale you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Executhieves
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tito44: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Cryofigbos:

It is not by force we have same political ideology....support whoever u want, that's democracy coz ur hatred won't stop any contestant....u should as well desist from dis path u r following as it will only bring u more pain and insult not only to u but ur parent...d same way ur attitude make some ppl see u as a dog that only bark behind keyboard is d same way u r bored....don't take anything personal on nairaland to d extent of wishing ppl death bcoz of there political stand....if u can't handle if maybe we can help u report ur acc to be ban
If only dis is not a faceless forum u would have been tracked and dealt with....don't be childishly foolish

Ok

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA YOU SABI, ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND.

ASK SEUNMSG AND LEGENDHERO IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE
Him manhood undecided you wan look for remi trouble O!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.