Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) (27992 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos) / Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by damade16(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=tito44 post=110776885]Tinubu urchins will die painfully, Masha Allah, Amin
Can you imagine! Why are you people like this? And I learnt your father is one of Tinubu urchins.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Him manhood undecided you wan look for remi trouble O!
NA THOSE SLAVES WEY I MENTION EARLIER FIT ANSWER THAT QUESTION

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
The two losers from South East grin

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Who are your parents, we need to ask some questions regarding how you were raised

He's right you know.

A god that you kill for is actually powerless.

My god kills for me ... That's powerful.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Mooh247: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

He's right you know.

A god that you kill for is actually powerless.

My god kills for me ... That's powerful.

My creator doesn't have to kill for me to prove his power

My creator forbids killing
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

My creator doesn't have to kill for me to prove his power

My creator forbids killing

Ok.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Franking: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Two very dishonest men. I will choose OUK over Rochas any day. Rochas' level of greed is overwhelming. He's a walking scam.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Franking: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

Two unserious aspirants

Am sure their subject of discussion would be Tinubu and Yoruba.. not their own ambition

Yes na. It amounts to greed and selfishness for Yoruba to contest for the presidency next year. OBJ had 8 years as president. Osinbajo would have been VP for 9 years by next year. Both are Yorubas.

Let's see how it pans out!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Mooh247: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Franking:

Yes na. It amounts to greed and selfishness for Yoruba to contest for the presidency next year. OBJ had 8 years as president. Osinbajo would have been VP for 9 years by next year. Both are Yorubas.

Let's see how it pans out!

Actually since the agreement is North vs South rotation and not microzone rotation, I see no greediness here...

Microzone means Northeast and NorthCentral are Next in line which can't work in a Four years term democracy

You can't call Messi or Ronaldo selfish for always scoring as long as they never stopped other players from playing

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
tito44:
Tinubu urchins will die painfully, Masha Allah, Amin

That will be after your burial.

None of the two clowns ex-governor can win his state, not to talk of his region, before thinking about other regions.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Franking: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Actually since the agreement is North vs South rotation and not microzone rotation, I see no greediness here...

Microzone means Northeast and NorthCentral are Next in line which can't work in a Four years term democracy

You can't call Messi or Ronaldo selfish for always scoring as long as they never stopped other players from playing

What was the essence of zoning in the first place? How dare you make an analogy using footballers and scoring? It absolutely has no relationship with the subject matter. It's all about equity and justice.

I won't argue with you but deep in your heart you know you are being economical with the truth?
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Two Igbo bad markets...
Abeg we need the likes of Obi,Soludo, Umahi or Anyim from that end...
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Fcwilly: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
This two niggas suppose to dey cool off them head for kuje or Abakelike maximum prison, but Nigeria na nonsense country where innocent people do terms while the criminals collect national honour.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by tito44: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

That will be after your burial.

None of the two clowns ex-governor can win his state, not to talk of his region, before thinking about other regions.

You bore me

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Jomonix: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Two sides of one coin
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Zeefort: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
KarlWhyte:

I hope Naira land mods re aware of the hateful comments by this ignorant fellow....the fact that u hate someone doesn't give u the right to be senseless.....

I don't blame u sha, it is a faceless forum where pple that don't ve a voice in real life can do as they please....
So who are the Tinubu urchins he was referring to? Are you among them this one you rushed in to defend what I don't know.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Fcwilly:
This two niggas suppose to dey cool off them head for kuje or Abakelike maximum prison, but Nigeria na nonsense country where innocent people do terms while the criminals collect national honour.
[/s]
Making this comment without suggesting where Tinubu should be exposes you a hypocrite just like those who toe same path with you.

For crying out loud....two bullion van filled with cash was spotted entering Tibubu Bourdillion residence at the eve of 2015 election yet you saducees turn blind eye to it.

So, If others should be in Kuje prison, where exactly should Tinubu be

Nonsense
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Tradernaija1: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

Two unserious aspirants

Am sure their subject of discussion would be Tinubu and Yoruba.. not their own ambition

Maybe the same way you want to die on top Igbo matter.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Mooh247: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Maybe the same way you want to die on top Igbo matter.

Where did you see Ibo matter for my comment
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Metrix147:
Chief Whip of the Senate Orji Uzor Kalu on Saturday played host to his counterpart representing Imo West, Sen. Rochas Okorocha at his Abuja residence.

Orji Kalu, representing Abia North took to his verified Facebook page to announce this on Saturday.

He said the due remain committed for a common purpose for greater good of the people.

The former Abia governor wrote, "This afternoon I received my brother and Senator colleague, Senator Rochas Okorocha in my Abuja residence after which we proceeded for a lunch in town.

"We remain committed in a common purpose for the greater good of our people."

Although details of their meeting could not be independently ascertained as at the moment of this report, however, it may not be unconnected with the race to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Both are aspiring for the office of the President ahead of the next year general election.

With rumors that the ruling APC, a party which both lawmakers and former governors belong to has zoned its presidential ticket to the South, it is not certain where the pendulum will swing.

Sen. Okorocha Okorocha who is currently having a running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC had at his formal declaration recently in Abuja vowed to outperform President Muhammadu Buhari if elected into office.

Sen. Kalu, a business mogul had also said he has the capacity to turn around the economy of the county given his success as a businessman and former governor.

Recall that,last yearNovember, former Governor of Lagos state and 2023 Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu visited Kalu at his Abuja residence where both held a meeting behind closed doors, amid speculations that the former was eyeing the highest office in the land.

Days ago the chance for Nigerian President of Igbo extraction brightened following the declaration of leader of pan-Yoruba Afenifere,Pa Ayo Adebanjo,to  support the emergence of a President of Igbo extraction in the 2023 presidential election.

Adebanjo said this on the Channels Television’s Politics Today on Wednesday.

According to the 94-year-old elder statesman, it is in the spirit of federal character and equity for the Igbo to produce the next President of the country.
He argued that the South-West produced former President Olusegun Obasanjo who led for eight years and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo who served for almost eight years.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/03/2023-senator-orji-kalu-hosts-sen-rochas-okorocha-photos/

Ndi Oshi!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by afrikanns: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
They both look unfit to be Nigeria president. Dont even have the quality of leadership, tufiakpa.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by Fcwilly: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Making this comment without suggesting where Tinubu should be exposes you a hypocrite just like those who toe same path with you.

For crying out loud....two bullion van filled with cash was spotted entering Tibubu Bourdillion residence at the eve of 2015 election yet you saducees turn blind eye to it.

So, If others should be in Kuje prison, where exactly should Tinubu be

Nonsense

Guy, why are you in a hurry like this? Tifnubu abi what do you call him? He won't smell Aso rock by the grace of God, the blood of endsars victims will never let him rest in peace.
Who be Sadducees? Abeg pack well, e hot for my body pass as e dey for you.

Watch and see how he will be disgraced.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:15am On Mar 06, 2022
One of them sold gave up his brother for a promise to rule.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by HRMK: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2022
IS ONE STEPPING DOWN FOR THE OTHER IN PRESIDENTIAL BID?WHY LAUNCH IN TOWN?NOBODY TO COOK AT HOME?OR NO ENOUGH TRUST TO EAT AT EACH OTHER'S HOME?MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!ITS WELL!!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by balladin: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Two thieves
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Hosts Rochas Okorocha In Abuja (Photos) by pharmaking: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Any IBO man wey dey promote APC is my man .

Them go soon gather here now to abuse.

I was expecting APGA to rake in block votes when ojukwu once contested, but they decided to lick ass.

Since then I don't take them serious again.

I love any news that is related to APC making inroads to south yeast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.