Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Wife Blocked Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Blocked Me. (5504 Views)

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp Because Of Laptop / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by advanceDNA: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
oga shut up, you Dey always talk nonsense as if your brain is missing

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by advanceDNA: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
cococandy:
grin Who blocks their husband?

grin
Mayb she wants to post her boyfriend on his birthday with love messages and doesn’t want the man to know cos I don’t know which kind of witchcraft she’s operating with..

It’s frustrating ...I can’t imagine how the guy will be feeling...to talk they can’t talk, matter can’t be resolved...
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by naija4life247: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:

OP don't follow this advice o. I doubt if this poster is married.

Try to resolve this issue amicably

I have been married for 11 years now, I will do exactly what the first posted after the OP advised.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Are you sure you are talking about your wife,or just a girlfriend because I don't know for whatever reason a wife will block her own husband?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

I have been married for 11 years now, I will do exactly what the first posted after the OP advised.
Your type are the reason we have high rate of divorce in our society. And what if after listening to her, she isn't aware his number was blocked or something happened that it's no fault of hers? Be Patient in life, somethings are not what the seem sometimes. BTW, I'll be 17 years in marriage in few months time bye.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
ststyreal:
Uncle Ignatius, please don't follow some childish advice of some people who don't know or understand what marriage is all about. No one is perfect and each of us react to things differently. She is angry and may not have gotten it right by blocking you but trust me, when she is calm, she will unblock you herself and also call you. Please, just laugh over her action, and make light the misunderstanding and get your home back to it's peaceful state. When the dust is settled, call her attention to this blocking issue and let her know it isn't the best. When I was newly married, I usually keep malice with hubby whenever he offends me but now, I don't do such anymore, I told my self recently that I was really childish then.... Maturity is a gradual process in marriage, please, don't permanently block her like some advice... You are the head of the family and God expects you to love your wife as he loves the church. Forgive her in advance please..
... We women dey get scoi scoi for head sometimes. God bless you and grant you more wisdom and patience to sail this married life happily in Jesus name amennnnn
Madam you've spoken like a true married woman. Too many young unmarried fellas here dishing out wrong advice. When most get married I doubt if they can do what they're typing here.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kajaard:
So if someone blocks you on whatsapp or blocks your call you wouldn't know? This just goes to show your brain capacity.
Ok undecided
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by iamL(f): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

The number of years one has been married doesn't count. What counts is how the marriage has been all those years.

Enjoying ones marriage with our family is different from enduring ones marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Mariangeles(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Raymond0008:
My fiancé also blocked me on WhatsApp, I use another WhatsApp number text her and it went through. I just deleted her number and unfriend her on my Facebook friend list, it hurt me but with time i will he healed. Today make it a week she blocked me and she’s not picking my call also since that day.

Has she tried to reach you since then?
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by iamL(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ignatio:
I had a little misunderstanding with my wife over gift I bought for her. She blocked me both on call and WhatsApp. Some crazy things have been running through my mind. I'm thinking of the best way to approach the situation.

Since she is staying with your parents is obvious that there are some issues she isn't happp abt, try to see things from her perspective.

Look for a way to reach her and have a open and honest communication remember both of you are married nor be boyfriend and girlfriend una dey.

Broken and toxic people from divided home will tell you otherwise, if you don't want to end up like them sought yourselves out.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Raymond0008(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Has she tried to reach you since then?
No, I think she has plan B already.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ignatio(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
Are you sure you are talking about your wife,or just a girlfriend because I don't know for whatever reason a wife will block her own husband?

Wife.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ststyreal(f): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Madam you've spoken like a true married woman. Too many young unmarried fellas here dishing out wrong advice. When most get married I doubt if they can do what they're typing here.
Don't mind them, they don't understand that marriage is not a child's play...
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by MufasaLion: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Raymond0008:
My fiancé also blocked me on WhatsApp, I use another WhatsApp number text her and it went through. I just deleted her number and unfriend her on my Facebook friend list, it hurt me but with time i will he healed. Today make it a week she blocked me and she’s not picking my call also since that day.

Your fiancè?
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
iamL:

Since she is staying with your parents is obvious that there are some issues she isn't happp abt, try to see things from her perspective.

Look for a way to reach her and have a open and honest communication remember both of you are married nor be boyfriend and girlfriend una dey.

Broken and toxic people from divided home will tell you otherwise, if you don't want to end up like them sought yourselves out.

You're right but I believe she'd have been doing that before they even marry. One of the things I hate most in a relationship is when a partner blocks the other. It's childish and annoying! Why would you block someone instead of expressing your mind?

If anyone try it with me, I'm gonna try to reach you through other means and if you still don't wanna talk, I'm gonna cut you off!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Arsenate:

More or less. Beg, yes.
They employed all sorts of simping strategies to get their women, the women agree to the relationship with the impression they are doing favours for the men, and the men are required to simp all their lives to ensure the sustenance of the relationship.

I mean here is woman who has gone to lengths to ensure her husband doesn't reach her. The ladies here are casually (like it isn't a big deal) advising him to devise every means possible to get through to her.

*Had to lol after typing it out* grin

Summary of the relationship dynamics between the average man in Nigeria and a woman.

On the other hand, High value men who are aware of their value get better treatments. They're the assholless women cry about on social media.
U just summarised it baba, we have too many weaklings and simps this day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol... Childish!
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by advanceDNA: 5:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Your type are the reason we have high rate of divorce in our society. And what if after listening to her, she isn't aware his number was blocked or something happened that it's no fault of hers? Be Patient in life, somethings are not what the seem sometimes. BTW, I'll be 17 years in marriage in few months time bye.

See grown men using years of marriage to harass each other....lol....

Everyone’s tolerance limit is not the same..

let us start preaching treating others the way you want to be treated... all these one person must be mad and the other person must beg in marriage is just witchcraft and wickedness...

Some people just decide to make marriage hell for the other person...I don’t understand how u have only one spouse and you will be keeping malice as if you have plenty alternative...Some people will even use sex as weapon as if they too don’t need it...

We don’t have to endure marriage...life is short
That’s why some people just drop dead, becos they’ve been largely unhappy and frustrated in their home...everything is not buhari...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

See grown men using years of marriage to harass each other....lol....

Everyone’s tolerance limit is not the same..

let us start preaching treating others the way you want to be treated... all these one person must be mad and the other person must beg in marriage is just witchcraft and wickedness...

Some people just decide to make marriage hell for the other person...I don’t understand how u have only one spouse and you will be keeping malice as if you have plenty alternative...Some people will even use sex as weapon as if they too don’t need it...

We don’t have to endure marriage...life is short
That’s why some people just drop dead, becos they’ve been largely unhappy and frustrated in their home...everything is not buhari...
He brought the issue of years in marriage thinking he was quoting a novice in the marriage game hence my reply. Nobody is saying he should tolerate all marriage throws at him but what I was trying to put across was he should know why she acted the way she did before taking any measure. In marriage, one party if possible both needs to show maturity for the marriage to last. Intolerance should be avoided in marriage was just my message.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by iamL(f): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're right but I believe she'd have been doing that before they even marry. One of the things I hate most in a relationship is when a partner blocks the other. It's childish and annoying! Why would you block someone instead of expressing your mind?

If anyone try it with me, I'm gonna try to reach you through other means and if you still don't wanna talk, I'm gonna cut you off!

U can easily cut off a boyfriend and girlfriend stuff not even some serious relationship how much more a marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways Marriage Negatively Impacts Some Women / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.