Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Wife Blocked Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Blocked Me. (5509 Views)

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp Because Of Laptop / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Ignatio:
I confirmed she did. Used another line to call her and she picked. Both of us are not in the same state as we speak. She's with my parents
Ok. I still see no reason to make this any worse than it already is for you and your wife. You both obviously have a serious discussion about bigger issues than who blocks whom on what gadget or app. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 06, 2022
ststyreal:
Uncle Ignatius, please don't follow some childish advice of some people who don't know or understand what marriage is all about. No one is perfect and each of us react to things differently. She is angry and may not have gotten it right by blocking you but trust me, when she is calm, she will unblock you herself and also call you. Please, just laugh over her action, and make light the misunderstanding and get your home back to it's peaceful state. When the dust is settled, call her attention to this blocking issue and let her know it isn't the best. When I was newly married, I usually keep malice with hubby whenever he offends me but now, I don't do such anymore, I told my self recently that I was really childish then.... Maturity is a gradual process in marriage, please, don't permanently block her like some advice... You are the head of the family and God expects you to love your wife as he loves the church. Forgive her in advance please..
... We women dey get scoi scoi for head sometimes. God bless you and grant you more wisdom and patience to sail this married life happily in Jesus name amennnnn
Rubbish.
Loads of rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ahnie: 3:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Even boys wey Dem mama and papa dey still dey feed dey give advice on marital issues.
Negodu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Pardubice: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2022
tbanty1:
so not spending good money on her, should validates her blocking her husband?? You re just a usel€ss clown. You are irritating to this nairaland community already with ur delusional thinking nd commpents.
This iyaebe na lowlife feminist......
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Destiblack(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2022
She want you to come home, there is something important she want to tell you. Bros even if na one room you they stay for that state abeg take her follow.

Marriage is togetherness as one united and happy family, not as a separated distance relationship for making children.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nezzjnr: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Your wife already has another dick banging her pussy!

No stress yourself. Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back her by blocking her permanently

At the bolded . Follow that advice, man up and take charge
Lol

How old are you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by alphaNomega: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
When last did you spend good money on her?
Are you implying he married a prostitute?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kajaard: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did she tell you she blocked you or the voice in your head told you this? undecided

Rather than blowing the problem out of proportion, why not wait till the situation calms down to talk to her about it? undecided

So if someone blocks you on whatsapp or blocks your call you wouldn't know? This just goes to show your brain capacity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by InfinityFabric: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Ignatio:

She blocked my line too.
She belongs to the streets.
This is why you learn female nature before marrying. Imagine kissing the butt of a woman you work hard to take care of ?
By the way, I hope it's not more than the gift. If it is, this is Nigeria, you can ignore her and have another in little time.
I would even go as far to say you kinda care too much about one woman.

STOP SUFFERING FROM SCARCITY MINDSET. Do u know how many decent girls out there that will want to get with you ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
You don't know what it takes to marry, do you even know the definition of marriage? just listen to your childish advice. Honestly I blame the op for bringing his marital issues here on nairaland for stupid and schizophrenia patient like you to comment.

Op should have seek for a professional counsel somewhere else. Assuming this case was the other way round. I'm sure you would advice the lady to "talk to your husband" "sit him down" "pray for him, he will change" "abi he's spending money on you" "he might be going through alot at work" "bla bla bla"

Back to op: sit your wife down, speak to her in a polite way.. ask her what you did wrong? She might be hoarding alot of things in her mind. I perceive both of you lack communication.

Please talk to her, I'm sure she will open up to you.

Why can't she talk to him about her problems instead of blocking him? Why must it be the op? Op, the first comment is the best advice so far. Act unconcerned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2022
HenryDion:

Why can't she talk to him about her problems instead of blocking him? Why must it be the op? Op, the first comment is the best advice so far. Act unconcerned.
What do you know about marriage? You this small and kukulu boy.

I can't argue with low intellect person like you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cheap clap back. How old are you? 8?
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2022
HenryDion:

Cheap clap back. How old are you? 8?
Answer my question. What do you know about marriage??

Let start from there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Answer my question. What do you know about marriage??

Let start from there.

I don't educate arrogant hoes ... Ask nicely next time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2022
HenryDion:

I don't educate arrogant hoes ... Ask nicely next time.
You absolutely know nothing my dear.

I was even civil to ask you the definition of marriage in order to start a friendly conversation about this matter But I can glaring see that you have low reasoning.

Do you think op is talking about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff here.

Small boy. slowpoke!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
You absolutely know nothing my dear.

I was even civil to ask you the definition of marriage in order to start a friendly conversation about this matter But I can glaring see that you have low reasoning.

Do you think op is talking about girlfriend and boyfriend stuff here.

Small boy. slowpoke!!

Is that supposed to make me feel bad? undecided try harder
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Beremx(f): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2022
ahnie:
Even boys wey Dem mama and papa dey still dey feed dey give advice on marital issues.
Negodu?
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Ignatio:
I had a little misunderstanding with my wife over gift I bought for her. She blocked me both on call and WhatsApp. Some crazy things have been running through my mind. I'm thinking of the best way to approach the situation.

If I were in your shoes chief...
I would use another person's number and send her a text or voice note on WhatsApp, and I would say "I would like us to resolve the misunderstanding you and I have, but I can't do that because you've blocked my lines and I can't reach out to you, either ways, just know that I value you and I want us to work things out.... With love from hubby"

After sending this, I would move on and not worry myself on bit, whenever she's ready, she'll give me a call, and if she doesn't reach out, then I'll file for a divorce ( provided they're not kids involved ) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Raymond0008:
My fiancé also blocked me on WhatsApp, I use another WhatsApp number text her and it went through. I just deleted her number and unfriend her on my Facebook friend list, it hurt me but with time i will he healed. Today make it a week she blocked me and she’s not picking my call also since that day.
Abeg no vex ohhhh, how una dey take toast all these kind of women?
Abi una tell dem say una no fit live without dem?
Bcs some things wey i dey read for online ehhh, i begin dey wonder d kind of men una bi. No woman born of a woman dare try such with me, na dem go tire

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2022
ahnie:
Negodu?
DEAR MAMA, ABEG NO SUPPORT EVIL OHHHHH,
I MENTiONED U IN ONE OF YOUR THREAD TO PUT A WRITE UP OF HOW U DEY MANAGE YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Raymond0008:
My fiancé also blocked me on WhatsApp, I use another WhatsApp number text her and it went through. I just deleted her number and unfriend her on my Facebook friend list, it hurt me but with time i will he healed. Today make it a week she blocked me and she’s not picking my call also since that day.

Both of you aren't quite ready.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

bia aunty, what are u trying to imply here? That op should beg d godamn wife?
I see d reason why good marriage ended in late 1990s and early 2000s
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Go back and read my comment, digest it very well, before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ahnie: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

DEAR MAMA, ABEG NO SUPPORT EVIL OHHHHH,
I MENTiONED U IN ONE OF YOUR THREAD TO PUT A WRITE UP OF HOW U DEY MANAGE YOUR MARRIAGE
How m I supporting evil?
Did you bother to re-read the advice you proffered?your response prompted my comment.
You think marriage is easy abii like a casual walk in the park?
How I dey manage my home indeed.

Just so you know,the comment you are paying reference to really stumped me,see how you were throwing subtle inventives on unmarried ladies.

Pls I don't want to talk,m experiencing a bad running stomach as I have ban stooling watery feaces since last night and mad stomach and chest pains.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ahnie: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

See how you are referring to someones wife as **god-damned**

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kenturkey048(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
When last did you spend good money on her?
God, when will these people start thinking outside the box.?
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by oazeez1991(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2022
ststyreal:
Uncle Ignatius, please don't follow some childish advice of some people who don't know or understand what marriage is all about. No one is perfect and each of us react to things differently. She is angry and may not have gotten it right by blocking you but trust me, when she is calm, she will unblock you herself and also call you. Please, just laugh over her action, and make light the misunderstanding and get your home back to it's peaceful state. When the dust is settled, call her attention to this blocking issue and let her know it isn't the best. When I was newly married, I usually keep malice with hubby whenever he offends me but now, I don't do such anymore, I told my self recently that I was really childish then.... Maturity is a gradual process in marriage, please, don't permanently block her like some advice... You are the head of the family and God expects you to love your wife as he loves the church. Forgive her in advance please..
... We women dey get scoi scoi for head sometimes. God bless you and grant you more wisdom and patience to sail this married life happily in Jesus name amennnnn

@Op, here is the solution to your predicament.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Arsenate(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Abeg no vex ohhhh, how una dey take toast all these kind of women?
Abi una tell dem say una no fit live without dem?

Bcs some things wey i dey read for online ehhh, i begin dey wonder d kind of men una bi. No woman born of a woman dare try such with me, na dem go tire
More or less. Beg, yes.
They employed all sorts of simping strategies to get their women, the women agree to the relationship with the impression they are doing favours for the men, and the men are required to simp all their lives to ensure the sustenance of the relationship.

I mean here is woman who has gone to lengths to ensure her husband doesn't reach her. The ladies here are casually (like it isn't a big deal) advising him to devise every means possible to get through to her.

*Had to lol after typing it out* grin

Summary of the relationship dynamics between the average man in Nigeria and a woman.

On the other hand, High value men who are aware of their value get better treatments. They're the assholless women cry about on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Sarsaproko: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Your wife is an immature person..She hasn't grown with moral principles that communication is essential in marriage. Well, I guess you just have to wait for her to unblock you..Pele..
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Gleez: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
ststyreal:

OP, please follow this advice. Let peace reign in your home.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin Who blocks their husband?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? / Natural Delivery Or Cs? / All Girls And Husband's Anger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.