Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Free Report That Will Help You Make Your First $1000 As A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Free Report That Will Help You Make Your First $1000 As A Freelancer (135 Views)

Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / How To Make Over 100k Monthly Selling Short Report That People Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Free Report That Will Help You Make Your First $1000 As A Freelancer by Tsodiqade: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
5 High Income Skill that Will Make You Rich in 2022

You Can Make Between $1000 - $5000 Per Month as a Beginner When You Do This Two Things...

You don't Need Capital to get this off the ground.

There is nothing new about what I am about to reveal to you.

You just chose not to act or turn a blind eye to you every time.

The truth is all the money made in this world is made by selling something.

Exchanging of one valuable stuff for what you desire (money).

And if you are going to exchange a skill that will fetch you between $1000 - $5000 Per Month..

There are two things you must do;

1. Possess an High Income Skill.

There are dozens of High Income Skills you can learn but these 5 are my Favorite;

- Copywriting
- Content Writing
- UI/UX Design
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing

You can pick anyone out of these and start learning.

Other notable mentions include;

- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Virtual Assistant
- funnel Design
- Coding.

And so on.

Q:- I don't have any money to enroll for any Course that will teach me any of these skills.

A:- That's a lie and it's not an excuse. You are just comfortable with where you are presently.

There are tonnes of videos and resources online about them that will get you started.

You can look up Udemy, Coursera, YouTube etc. There various videos and Free courses on any of these skills.

One more thing;

You don't need to be a Pro to make money with any of these skills.

Now, having the skill is not enough!!

You need one more ingredient to be able to hit the $1000 - $5000 figure a month.

Which bring me to the other thing..

2. Learning How to Sell Your Skill.

You can be the best in your Craft but you need to know how to sell to clients.

And if you're going to hit that figure, you need to learn how to sell to the PWMs (Players with Money)

Client with Deep Pockets that are willing to pay you the big moolah for your services.

Guess what?

There are thousands of these clients lying around waiting for you to help use your skill.

Either to grow their business or make their life easier one way or the other.

And they are everywhere!

Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Fiverr, Upwork etc.

All is required for you is to know your onions and positioning yourself well to sell to them ethically...

...without sounding needy nor desperate.

Sound so simple and smooth.

But the journey can be tough to get started with but with the right guidance..

Which is why I created a FREE REPORT that will help you make your first $1000 online selling your services as a Freelancer.

Click below to Download�

https:///Freelancing-Handbook

(1) (Reply)

Happy New.week / Get 240,000 Naira For Free! / I Have An Easy Way For You To Earn Outside Your Jobs And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.