Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful (4738 Views)

Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) / Ghana Wahala! Men Helps Man To Climb A Fat Woman Backside. PICX & VIDEO / Video OF Man On White T-shirt Looking Erotically At Woman's Backside At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by Baitullah: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
This thread is generating a lot of heat cheesy
Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by Ecos(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know what you talking about..
I never said that all big butt are of silicone..

have you done the research I gave you?
The research is about what?
Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You dey mind that idiot?

Honestly, I blame Seun for this. He supposed to have created another nairaland for teenagers like that girl. The girl doesn't know her age mate at all. She talks to people anyhow like we are all her age mate.
Comrade most of those stupid female monikers are owned by some jobless SIMPS
Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeon:

same foolish and confusion made you to misquoted a lycris as a sexual confession....

must of you are just dumb, but thanks to SM for giving u guys access to express all the bullshits you guys have in mind and brain...
"must" of what. grin Fati just mind your self.
Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by Stevenson1(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh, better known as Peruzzi, has confessed on the power, a woman’s backside possesses.
The “Amaka” Crooner opined that their is great power in “nyash.”

Peruzzi took to his Instagram stories and wrote;

“Y’all believe there is power in the tongue right. Do you know there is power in a woman’s nyash too?”

MY THOUGHTS
Well, I think that’s kind of true cos, some evolutionary psychologists believe that men prefer women with fuller butts because it enhances the appearance of the curvature of the spine.

Women with big backside tend to have a certain dominion over their men.

What do you think?

A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful – DO YOU AGREE?
Let’s hear from you.

Drop your comments below

I love nyash scatter but I can't be stupid in loving it.
Guys should learn to be in control in whatever they do. Some people, once they see what they like in a lady... They start behaving like they are on drugs. No limit anymore, no respect, no dignity. Just foolishness and co.
For me, it's nyash over boobs.
I appreciate nyash very well.

1 Like

Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by 9japride(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2022
@ OP it's a natural thing, no need for any debate on the matter. Humans are higher animals. Different animals have various methods of attracting the opposite sex. Don't let civilization deceive you, humans still exhibit certain animalistic traits.

1 Like

Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by TechspeciaIist(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jeon:

same foolish and confusion made you to misquoted a lycris as a sexual confession....

must of you are just dumb, but thanks to SM for giving u guys access to express all the bullshits you guys have in mind and brain...
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala
Re: A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful by TechspeciaIist(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jeon:
[/b]

even a new born baby will curse and reject for classifying urself as adult with ur senseless brain that is full of cumdump from ur dad during copulation...
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala farano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? / Tall Girls Problems / Hilarious Pic One Words For This Wicked Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.