Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers (556 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2022
The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers

In a dream two weeks ago, God sent my neighbor to warn all those who ought to be preaching and telling people to repent, because Jesus was coming soon, but weren't doing so, that He's not happy with them because many were perishing as a result.

She said that while standing on the road in the dream, she heard a sound as of an earthquake, and saw the ground divide into two, and many people were falling into the middle of the opening.

So God told her to preach the Gospel and tell men to repent, that Jesus is coming soon, so that they would not perish.

She had been under severe spiritual attack to the extent she couldn't walk, but was crawling on the floor, among many other things she's suffered in the hands of the wicked, but God delivered her towards the end of last year.

After she told me her story earlier this year, God used me to give her the motivation she needed to start carrying out the assignment He had given to her, after He told me she was important to Him while praying for her for the first time. I told her what God said about her, and she said she took it seriously because it wasn't the first time she was hearing such.

The assignment was to preach the Gospel, and to tell people to repent, that Jesus is coming soon. It wasn't easy for her, but God gave her the courage to do so, so from following someone else to preach, she was able to start doing so on her own.

But on a day early she was meant to go early last week, and had woken up early because of it, she began to feel very weary and reluctant and wanted to back to sleep, but God kept telling her to go and do as He instructed her and not go back to sleep.

She went back to sleep regardless, that was when God gave her the dream, and told her that she would have been in the grave if not for Him, so she has no excuse not to do as He says and tell people to repent because Jesus is coming soon, so they would not perish.

Also He told her He's not happy with those who ought to be telling people to repent but weren't doing so, because many were perishing because of them.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Prior to this, she had a rapture dream where she saw up above her, people who were said to be the dead walking towards the throne of judgment to give an account of their lives, which i shared at length on the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7006120/what-made-muslims-wife-start

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by IrepChrist: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Jesus is coming indeed ............

That is the good news

2 Likes

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by BRATISLAVA: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers

In a dream two weeks ago, God sent my neighbor to warn all those who ought to be preaching and telling people to repent, because Jesus was coming soon, but weren't doing so, that He's not happy with them because many were perishing as a result.

She said that while standing on the road in the dream, she heard a sound as of an earthquake, and saw the ground divide into two, and many people were falling into the middle of the opening.

So God told her to preach the Gospel and tell men to repent, that Jesus is coming soon, so that they would not perish.

She had been under severe spiritual attack to the extent she couldn't walk, but was crawling on the floor, among many other things she's suffered in the hands of the wicked, but God delivered her towards the end of last year.

After she told me her story earlier this year, God used me to give her the motivation she needed to start carrying out the assignment He had given to her, after He told me she was important to Him while praying for her for the first time. I told her what God said about her, and she said she took it seriously because it wasn't the first time she was hearing such.

The assignment was to preach the Gospel, and to tell people to repent, that Jesus is coming soon. It wasn't easy for her, but God gave her the courage to do so, so from following someone else to preach, she was able to start doing so on her own.

But on a day early she was meant to go early last week, and had woken up early because of it, she began to feel very weary and reluctant and wanted to back to sleep, but God kept telling her to go and do as He instructed her and not go back to sleep.

She went back to sleep regardless, that was when God gave her the dream, and told her that she would have been in the grave if not for Him, so she has no excuse not to do as He says and tell people to repent because Jesus is coming soon, so they would not perish.

Also He told her He's not happy with those who ought to be telling people to repent but weren't doing so, because many were perishing because of them.

God bless.

The great commission. Few do it consciously, but it should be a way of life. I think we're too caught up in life to remember some of these things.

But when will you pray for me, prophet?

1 Like

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The great commission. Few do it consciously, but it should be a way of life. I think we're too caught up in life to remember some of these things.

But when will you pray for me, prophet?
May God help us because it is very very very important to Him more than we could ever imagine.

I know what happened to me when I decided to take a break from here 2 years ago... No be small thing wey I take my eyes see before nobody tell me, I rush come back.

As for your question, I have been praying for you ever since that day I first told you I would.

You seem important to God also, because He said you were His daughter, so perhaps it's up to you to ask Him what He'd have you do.

Have a blessed day sis.

2 Likes

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by BRATISLAVA: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
May God help us because it is very very very important to Him more than we could ever imagine.

I know what happened to me when I decided to take a break from here 2 years ago... No be small thing wey I take my eyes see before nobody tell me, I rush come back.

As for your question, I have been praying for you ever since that day I first told you I would.

You seem important to God also, because He said you were His daughter, so perhaps it's up to you to ask Him what He'd have you do.

Have a blessed day sis.

Lol @rushing back. I guess this is your platform for evangelism. More grease to your elbows.

I would doubt that being important part and the next one.

Maybe I should've said: when will you see for me, prophet?

Have a blessed day, too!

1 Like

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @rushing back. I guess this is your platform for evangelism. More grease to your elbows.

I would doubt that being important part and the next one.

Maybe I should've said: when will you see for me, prophet?

Have a blessed day, too!
Lol!

You're right the important part was my own assumption, but what God specifically told me was that you're His daughter, so it's you that knows what He meant by that.

As for my platform for evangelism, this is just one of them but a very important one to God as I had realized.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by BRATISLAVA: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You're right the important part was my own assumption, but what God specifically told me was that you're His daughter, so it's you that knows what He meant by that.

As for my platform for evangelism, this is just one of them but a very important one to God as I had realized.

God bless.

grin

You should start an online church, at this rate.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

grin

You should start an online church, at this rate.

God bless.
To be honest I am not inclined to that at the moment, because there are many churches already but lacking the required quality. So my job appears to be getting back that quality into the churches as it used to be in the beginning God helping me.

2 Likes

Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Jesus is coming back truly to judge you all with the Shari'a!
Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by GreatAxeMan: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2022
You mean he will take a break from having sex with 100 virgins to come back and punish Christians?

Sunan At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu'jam

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said,

"We asked the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention): Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Jannat (Paradise)? He answered, 'Yes, by the One in Whose Hand my soul is, a man will have sexual intercourse with 100 virgins in one morning.""

Al-Albaani may Allaah have mercy upon him classified this hadeeth as saheeh (sound) in As-Silsilah As-Saheehah, no. 367

AntiChristian:
Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

You've started again abi.. Jesus Christ is not a murder that will behead anyone under your Shari'a laws so pls stop disgracing Islam here
Re: The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You've started again abi.. Jesus Christ is not a murder that will behead anyone under your Shari'a laws so pls stop disgracing Islam here
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? / The Truth That Will Set Every Creature Free! / The True Religion To Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.