Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The True Religion To Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Religion To Salvation (564 Views)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Religion To Salvation by gale2626: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
From Musa M.B

I will say it again, I am proud to be a #Fulani Muslim convert to Christianity and for those of you asking for those verses I shared with my #Fulani brothers in the Quran that leads to my conversion yesterday here are few of them.

1. In this verse, Muhammed is telling Muslims that he is not something important neither something original and he don't know what will be done to him or those following him (Quran 46:9)

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَاۤ اَدْرِيْ مَا يُفْعَلُ بِيْ وَلَا بِكُمْ ۗ اِنْ اَتَّبِعُ اِلَّا مَا يُوْحٰۤى اِلَيَّ وَمَاۤ اَنَاۡ اِلَّا نَذِيْرٌ مُّبِيْنٌ
"Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner.

2. In this verse, Muhammed is telling Muslims to ask those who are reading the Scriptures which is Christians if the truly want to know the truth (Quran 10:94)

فَاِ نْ كُنْتَ فِيْ شَكٍّ مِّمَّاۤ اَنْزَلْنَاۤ اِلَيْكَ فَسْـئَلِ الَّذِيْنَ يَقْرَءُوْنَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُوْنَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِيْنَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

3. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims that Jesus came with the Gospel and there is a light and guidance in it (Quran 5:46)

وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلٰۤى اٰثَا رِهِمْ بِعِيْسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ
التَّوْرٰٮةِ ۖ وَاٰ تَيْنٰهُ الْاِ نْجِيْلَ فِيْهِ هُدًى وَّنُوْرٌ ۙ وَّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرٰٮةِ وَهُدًى وَّمَوْعِظَةً لِّـلْمُتَّقِيْنَ
"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

4. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims that Jesus is the Messiah (Quran 3:45)

اِذْ قَا لَتِ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ يٰمَرْيَمُ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ ۖ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيْحُ عِيْسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيْهًا فِى الدُّنْيَا وَا لْاٰ خِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِيْنَ
"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near to Allah.

5. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims to follow Jesus, this is the right path (Quran 43:61).

وَاِ نَّهٗ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّا عَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا وَا تَّبِعُوْنِ ۗ هٰذَا صِرَا طٌ مُّسْتَقِيْمٌ
"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.

Keep praying for us and the ministry!

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
gale2626:
From Musa M.B
I will say it again, I am proud to be a #Fulani Muslim convert to Christianity and for those of you asking for those verses I shared with my #Fulani brothers in the Quran that leads to my conversion yesterday here are few of them.

1. In this verse, Muhammed is telling Muslims that he is not something important neither something original and he don't know what will be done to him or those following him (Quran 46:9)

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَاۤ اَدْرِيْ مَا يُفْعَلُ بِيْ وَلَا بِكُمْ ۗ اِنْ اَتَّبِعُ اِلَّا مَا يُوْحٰۤى اِلَيَّ وَمَاۤ اَنَاۡ اِلَّا نَذِيْرٌ مُّبِيْنٌ
"Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner.

2. In this verse, Muhammed is telling Muslims to ask those who are reading the Scriptures which is Christians if the truly want to know the truth (Quran 10:94)

فَاِ نْ كُنْتَ فِيْ شَكٍّ مِّمَّاۤ اَنْزَلْنَاۤ اِلَيْكَ فَسْـئَلِ الَّذِيْنَ يَقْرَءُوْنَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُوْنَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِيْنَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

3. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims that Jesus came with the Gospel and there is a light and guidance in it (Quran 5:46)

وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلٰۤى اٰثَا رِهِمْ بِعِيْسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ
التَّوْرٰٮةِ ۖ وَاٰ تَيْنٰهُ الْاِ نْجِيْلَ فِيْهِ هُدًى وَّنُوْرٌ ۙ وَّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرٰٮةِ وَهُدًى وَّمَوْعِظَةً لِّـلْمُتَّقِيْنَ
"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

4. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims that Jesus is the Messiah (Quran 3:45)

اِذْ قَا لَتِ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ يٰمَرْيَمُ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ ۖ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيْحُ عِيْسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيْهًا فِى الدُّنْيَا وَا لْاٰ خِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِيْنَ
"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near to Allah.

5. In this verse, Muhammed is telling the Muslims to follow Jesus, this is the right path (Quran 43:61).

وَاِ نَّهٗ لَعِلْمٌ لِّلسَّا عَةِ فَلَا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَا وَا تَّبِعُوْنِ ۗ هٰذَا صِرَا طٌ مُّسْتَقِيْمٌ
"And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.

Keep praying for us and the ministry
!
Sadly, all you have done here is switch from one system of mind control over to another. So long as you subscribe to the religions of men, you remain enslaved to their systems and doctrines, and are no where close to God than when you first started..
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Whoknow: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
It is true that Christianity is the true Religion but you must be guided on a channel through which you can obtain this truth. When I say channel I mean church because not all churches are true channel to this true Religion.

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Whoknow:
■It is true that Christianity is the true Religion
■but you must be guided on a channel through which you can obtain this truth. When I say channel I mean church because not all churches are true channel to this true Religion
What makes Christianity this "true religion" which you claim? undecided

2. If yet again, one is required to have human guides to obtain what you refer to as truth, doesn't that pretty much mean it is a religion like every other religion out there? undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by orisa37: 4:09am On Jun 25, 2023
IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by orisa37: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2023
SEEING IS BELIEVING : THAT IS FAITH.
BELIEVING IS SEEING : THAT IS HOPE.
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Christianity is like a movement of like minded individuals {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} they have a leader who is a spirit King {Isaiah 9:6-7} he laid down certain rules to continue guiding his followers {Matthew 28:20} with this rules they stand out as one global family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4} and the whole world can testify to it now that since 1914 that Jesus has made the call for all his people to come out of Babylon (World Empire Of False Religion) the group {Revelations 18:4} has continue to grow bigger and bigger reaching the most distant part of our planet with what Jesus commanded them {Act 1:8} people now see them {Matthew 5:14-16} that love (agape) is the identifying mark of true disciples of Christ as the spirit of God is working in the midst of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 13:34-35
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by helinues: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2023
No religion is the true religion cos brainwashing won't be involved
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim! I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad as my prophet!
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by mumumugu(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2023
From one addiction to another
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by delkuf(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Sadly, all you have done here is switch from one system of mind control over to another. So long as you subscribe to the religions of men, you remain enslaved to their systems and doctrines, and are no where close to God than when you first started..
you are even more devilish than atheist

3 Likes

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by delkuf(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What makes Christianity this "true religion" which you claim? undecided

2. If yet again, one is required to have human guides to obtain what you refer to as truth, doesn't that pretty much mean it is a religion like every other religion out there? undecided
Christianity is the true religion take it or leave it
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are an extremely wicked and dark soul: do you even know Jesus Christ?

Not a word of encouragement nor admonition nor teaching : only toxic criticism!

All because he doesn't go to your church. It is Jesus that saves not any Church!

3 Likes

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:
■ You are an extremely wicked and dark soul: do you even know Jesus Christ? Not a word of encouragement nor admonition nor teaching : only toxic criticism!
■ All because he doesn't go to your church. It is Jesus that saves not any Church!
According to Jesus Christ, the religion of men is an antiChrist system of lies designed to deceive and delude people away from following the Truth of God as it nullifies the power and wisdom of God in the lives of those who imbibe such, and also renders their worship of God of no meaning - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 — blindness of the worst kind. It would be utter wickedness for me to commend anyone simply for switching from one system of religion to another. undecided

2. The only church that is of value is that which is Jesus Christ, and it cannot be accessed via any of man's many religions. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
delkuf:
■ Christianity is the true religion take it or leave it
You ought to know by now that the opinions of men mean absolutely nothing where God is concerned. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
delkuf:
■ you are even more devilish than atheist
Since I believe in God, I cannot be an atheist — not that there is anything wrong with being an atheist by the way. As a matter of fact, I think it is better to not believe at all— be an atheist—, than to believe in a lie —religion. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Whoknow:
It is true that Christianity is the true Religion but you must be guided on a channel through which you can obtain this truth. When I say channel I mean church because not all churches are true channel to this true Religion.

YES!

Christianity is the one and only channel to obtain the truth about God but then Satan has initiated lots and lots of duplicates with errors due to tailoring by human philosophies.
So if you want to know true Christianity in the midst of over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines then you must be ready to make a thorough research.
What you need is a copy of the Bible and a member of the true Christian group.
Note that you're interested in just one thing:

The only religion God approves!

So just like Christ who emphatically said:

"I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me" John 14:6

A real Christian will direct you to the one and only group practicing Christianity exactly the way Jesus Christ commissioned he or she won't give you options no matter the question that comes up into your heart a real Christian will use the Bible to answer you SATISFACTORILY! Act 17:3
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
In perspective :
I said:
You are an extremely wicked and dark soul: do you even know Jesus Christ?

Not a word of encouragement nor admonition nor teaching : only toxic criticism!

All because he doesn't go to your church. It is Jesus that saves not any Church!

Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the religion of men is an antiChrist system of lies designed to deceive and delude people away from following the Truth of God as it nullifies the power and wisdom of God in the lives of those who imbibe such, and also renders their worship of God of no meaning - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 — blindness of the worst kind. It would be utter wickedness for me to commend anyone simply for switching from one system of religion to another. undecided

2. The only church that is of value is that which is Jesus Christ, and it cannot be accessed via any of man's many religions. undecided
I pity you!
Zero fruit of the Holy Spirit : that is even if you remotely even know Christ Jesus.

Your fruit is evident: it performs well one of the function of satan-to Destroy!

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
TenQ:
■ I pity you!
Zero fruit of the Holy Spirit : that is even if you remotely even know Christ Jesus. Your fruit is evident: it performs well one of the function of satan-to Destroy! Have a nice day
There are many problems with the claims you make here. undecided

● To know whether I have the fruits of the Holy Spirit--- the Spirit of Truth--- you yourself must first be a Holy/Perfect vessels worthy of Him living inside of you. And Holiness is only obtainable through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Are you attempting to convince me here that you are in fact a Holy vessel of God? lipsrsealed

● To Know Jesus Christ one first has to abandon all the lies of religion-- all the doctrines and traditions of men --- which Jesus Christ made clear not only nullify the power or God but also render worship of God of no meaning. But these are the very things you embrace instead, against Jesus Christ's own warning, so are you saying Jesus Christ lied? undecided

● You say I destroy but all I do is destroy all the lies that are of the religion which pretends to be of Jesus Christ. And this I do using the Words of Jesus Christ Himself. I believe this is pretty much the same Paul spoke on in 2 Corinthians 10 where he spoke of casting down strongholds and arguments by way of the Truth of God. So since when did Satan start working for Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There are many problems with the claims you make here. undecided

● To know whether I have the fruits of the Holy Spirit--- the Spirit of Truth--- you yourself must first be a Holy/Perfect vessels worthy of Him living inside of you. And Holiness is only obtainable through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Are you attempting to convince me here that you are in fact a Holy vessel of God? lipsrsealed

● To Know Jesus Christ one first has to abandon all the lies of religion-- all the doctrines and traditions of men --- which Jesus Christ made clear not only nullify the power or God but also render worship of God of no meaning. But these are the very things you embrace instead, against Jesus Christ's own warning, so are you saying Jesus Christ lied? undecided

● You say I destroy but all I do is destroy all the lies that are of the religion which pretends to be of Jesus Christ. And this I do using the Words of Jesus Christ Himself. I believe this is pretty much the same Paul spoke on in 2 Corinthians 10 where he spoke of casting down strongholds and arguments by way of the Truth of God. So since when did Satan start working for Jesus Christ? undecided
Good night
The only "christian" in the whole world!

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MightySparrow: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim! I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad as my prophet!

Allah, is not my God.
Sexlam is not my religion
Mohammed is a false prophet.
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
Good night
The only "christian" in the whole world!
I am not a Christian. Rather, I am a follower of Jesus Christ and a citizen of the Kingdom of God hence it is the God's Truth and Law that I live in submission to. Religion( Judaism and Chrisianity included) as Jesus Christ warned in His Gospel is of the antichrist. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 5:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not a Christian. Rather, I am a follower of Jesus Christ and a citizen of the Kingdom of God hence it is the God's Truth and Law that I live in submission to. Religion( Judaism and Chrisianity included) as Jesus Christ warned in His Gospel is of the antichrist. undecided

Thanks for the clarification

Acts 11:26:
"And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

1 Like

Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
■ Thanks for the clarification

"And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."
And so because the disciples where labeled that by possibly Pagans in a town called Antioch, I should then go around wearing that same badge why? undecided

Is it also written in that book that the disciples proudly adopted and even announced the term sanctioned by Jesus Christ or what? undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks for the clarification

That group name "CHRISTIANS" wasn't a thing of pride in the first century because people back then see it as a CURSE:

"You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a CURSE" Isaiah 65:15a

The young Jewish man (Jesus) never had an property, wife or children he was known for his ministry going from one place to another preaching, teaching and performing miracles to help others. He was hated by his own people and the priests in the Jewish temples arranged for his arrest, he was found guilty by the court and sentenced to death through excruciating pains!

This is what everyone knew about Jesus of Nazareth so if anyone is following his footsteps people believe back then that such a person is CURSED because to them that person will also live miserable life and end up dying like an unwanted criminal. So anyone following Jesus' footsteps is taken as a fool who has been brainwashed to take up a worthless lifestyle.

That's what the group name "CHRISTIANS" really mean back in the first century but Jesus' disciples were proud to be dishonoured for being his followers instead of protesting they gladly welcomed the new development {Matthew 5:39} that's why they adopted that name as their label even though it like a CURSE they were happy to be called "CHRISTIANS" Matthew 5:11-12 compare to Matthew 10:23

Satan realized that Jesus' disciples won't give up despite vilification and intimidation so he began sowing his own seeds right in their midst {Matthew 13:25} these ones totally changed the CURSE into something palatable as they choose to follow their own path and turned away from what Jesus laid down {1John 2:17} that's why most people today want to be addressed as "CHRISTIANS" but back in the first century it wasn't a thing of pride in the society! smiley
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That group name "CHRISTIANS" wasn't a thing of pride in the first century because people back then see it as a CURSE:

"You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a CURSE" Isaiah 65:15a

The young Jewish man (Jesus) never had an property, wife or children he was known for his ministry going from one place to another preaching, teaching and performing miracles to help others. He was hated by his own people and the priests in the Jewish temples arranged for his arrest, he was found guilty by the court and sentenced to death through excruciating pains!

This is what everyone knew about Jesus of Nazareth so if anyone is following his footsteps people believe back then that such a person is CURSED because to them that person will also live miserable life and end up dying like an unwanted criminal. So anyone following Jesus' footsteps is taken as a fool who has been brainwashed to take up a worthless lifestyle.

That's what the group name "CHRISTIANS" really mean back in the first century but Jesus' disciples were proud to be dishonoured for being his followers instead of protesting they gladly welcomed the new development {Matthew 5:39} that's why they adopted that name as their label even though it like a CURSE they were happy to be called "CHRISTIANS" Matthew 5:11-12 compare to Matthew 10:23

Satan realized that Jesus' disciples won't give up despite vilification and intimidation so he began sowing his own seeds right in their midst {Matthew 13:25} these ones totally changed the CURSE into something palatable as they choose to follow their own path and turned away from what Jesus laid down {1John 2:17} that's why most people today want to be addressed as "CHRISTIANS" but back in the first century it wasn't a thing of pride in the society! smiley

The derogatory name became a name the Disciples identify with with pride that Agripa said to Paul:
Acts 26:28:
"Then Agrippa said to Paul, Almost you persuade me to be a Christian."

1Pet 4:16:
"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf."

On what behalf?
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And so because the disciples where labeled that by possibly Pagans in a town called Antioch, I should then go around wearing that same badge why? undecided

Is it also written in that book that the disciples proudly adopted and even announced the term sanctioned by Jesus Christ or what? undecided
Here Peter is speaking!

"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf."

On what behalf should any man not be ashamed ?
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:

The derogatory name became a name the Disciples identify with with pride that Agripa said to Paul:
Acts 26:28:
"Then Agrippa said to Paul, Almost you persuade me to be a Christian."

On what behalf?

Is this a question?
If so try to rephrase because i don't get you.
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Is this a question?
If so try to rephrase because i don't get you.
I apologise!

Only true Disciples of Jesus worthy of being called "Little Christ's" because the live according to the will of the Father in Heaven in Purity, Love to God and man and Service to God through building others in Christ are the ones who can wear the TITLE or LABEL of Christian!

Anyone who doesn't fit the above but claims to be a Christian is an impostor!

Mt 7:21:
"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but the one who is doing the will of My Father, Who is in heaven."
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by Kobojunkie: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2023
TenQ:
Here Peter is speaking!

On what behalf should any man not be ashamed ?
Lol... well, good for Peter but I am not a follower of Peter, but a follower of Jesus Christ and unless Jesus Christ formally referred to His followers by the term then this discussion is moot, isn't it? undecided

Anyways, the term "Christians" was officially adopted by those of the religion of Christianity, a religion formed by Constantine and some rogue bishops, men whose major goal was to mine the political power and wealth of the movement, beginning some hundreds of years after Jesus Christ, and as such does not define who I am since I am not of the religion of men but of the Kingdom and Law of God. undecided
Re: The True Religion To Salvation by TenQ: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol... well, good for Him but I am not a follower of Peter but a follower of Jesus Christ and unless Jesus Christ formally referred to His followers by the term then this discussion is moot, isn't it? undecided

Anyways, the term "Christians" was officially adopted by those of the religion of Christianity formed by Constantine some hundreds of years after Jesus Christ and as such does not define who I am since I am not of the religion of men but of the Kingdom and Law of God. undecided
Peter was alive when Constantine was ruling!?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archbishop's Plea For Childhood: Youngsters Are Growing Up Too Fast, Warns Willi / Foolishness Kills / A Steward For God ( Including Your Finances)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.