Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) (46666 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by shawante(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

749k go feed you for 3 years?

Even if you're eating with 500 Naira everyday it won't feed you for 3 years man

Normally na because we no dy calculate some of our expenses.. you go see that even person wey dy poor Dy spend more than that a year if we dy calculate all our expenses
If you are feeding with 500 daily that money go feed you for 3 years and better change like 100k or more go remain sef..
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by thatsleepboy1: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by worldclass68(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Still enjoying my Galaxy Note 8 cool

700k for this Buhari regime kiss
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by frankmoney(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
S22 is better

1 Like

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by haffaze777(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Samsung be their mate?

1 Like

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
JmyNigaa:

Got friends down for this but they've never been linked to any agency or sperm bank.. Let me have your digits so we talk off nairaland
Omo guy me I no know o, na pesin wey buy iphone I ask where him get the money him talk say him go donate sperm, just waka enter inside private hospitals and fertility clinics, but las las if ur sperm no dey healthy e no go work
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by thatigboman1: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Quote me when this reaches front page
it has reached
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by ArewaNorth: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anybody beside photographer buying phone because of its camera must be stupid!
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by DeHorus: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rahkman:
well as u can clearly see from the camera pictures the iPhone 13 clearly beats the s22 even my iPhone xmax camera beats the Samsung s22 camera
Pls try de smoke high-grade not igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Actually,it would

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
shawante:

If you are feeding with 500 daily that money go feed you for 3 years and better change like 100k or more go remain sef..
Na 1k i wan write who go use 500 each each day in Nigeria now
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by taurusmena1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Actually at the rate of 500naira daily for feeding, it will feed him for 3yrs and still have change.. but I wonder how he intends to live off 500naira daily feeding
Prayfortheworld:

Normally na because we no dy calculate some of our expenses.. you go see that even person wey dy poor Dy spend more than that a year if we dy calculate all our expenses

May we never be poor in this life
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
Both phones are muah..
but personally I’ll pick the 13 pro max

The iPhone 13 camera seems better and a more picture quality. As a Samsung fan I quite disappointed even with all its camera specs.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by taurusmena1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na so u dey enjoy suffer head? you can do better
maiiilooo:

Baba Dem no born me with sliver spoon, them teach us how to manage well for any condition..
So yes,e go feed me grin
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by kkins25(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:
You should be comparing S22 with iphone 14 not 13
Bro, na underrated comment be this.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by mokoh(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:

You fit leave ur kidney donate ur sperm

You for talk since na I just they waste am since for all this small girls head
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Anybody beside photographer buying phone because of its camera must be stupid!
A photographer would buy a much better dedicated camera with that money. Forget phone ooo,cameras dey!

7 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by kkins25(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rahkman:
well as u can clearly see from the camera pictures the iPhone 13 clearly beats the s22 even my iPhone xmax camera beats the Samsung s22 camera
Because iphome 13 dey bleeach face. hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by kolaaderin: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rahkman:
how e take beats Samsung. As for me the Samsung pictures takes the iPhone to the cemetery for burial.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rahkman:

I think it’s the front camera. iPhone has a better front camera system cos it has a chip notch in the front not infinity hole screen like the Samsung. Back cameras will be a different outcome.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by house10s: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
u don tire to bite lips shey
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
749k for just phone I rather add x2 of that money go buy land property.... embarassed
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by oneda(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
ije egoo
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by StainlessCup: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
henry007:
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G ‘Phantom Black’ Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_ZZhIW-Io

The S22 Ultra is the most powerful of the S22 series line up which includes the vanilla S22, the S22+ as well. The S22 Ultra is shaping up to be Samsung's most ergonomic S series ever, simply because it's the first S series to house an S pen (Stylus), without any added accessory. P.S: We get the snapdragon version in Nigeria, no longer exynos.

Samsung S22 Ultra 5G Specs

• 6.8” QHD+ AMOLED Display
• Aluminum frame
• glass back Gorilla Glass Victus+ (Front and back)
• Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
•108 MP + 10MP + 10MP + 12MP
• 40MP Front Camera
• 8GB RAM + 128GB RAM/Storage (Up to 12GB RAM + 1TB Storage variant)
• 5000mAh Battery (45W Fast Charging)
• Android 12, One UI 4.1
• 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9mm
• Weight - 228g
• IP68 Dust/Water resistant
• Single SIM/Dual SIM
Price - Price: ₦749,000

See selfie camera comparison with the iPhone 13 Pro Max below (reduced for NL)
Where can one get this device in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Dpaulie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
maiiilooo:

Baba Dem no born me with sliver spoon, them teach us how to manage well for any condition..
So yes,e go feed me grin
He's talking of 3 years here bro...no matter how poor you're..you can challenge yourself and do the calculation sir....even if u were born with wooden spoon , it cannot feed u...stop glorifying poverty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Apst: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Even if you're eating with 1000 Naira everyday it won't feed you for 3 years man

Who eats 1000 a day is no longer poor. How much is minimum wage how much some factories do pay bro leave this thing some people live on less than #300 a day God is good

May we never be poor in this life
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Johel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
maiiilooo:
See phone ....
This one go feed me for 3 years ooo

Na lie...the money no go reach u 3months sef,Abi u still be mummy's boy??
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by showboy25(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Eyah, everything na time. Just make sure you do the legit things, you will surely make it though it might be tough but you will make it and I will make it. God knows what is doing the Rich met themselves like that also the poor.
maiiilooo:

So yes,e go feed me grin
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by VicM6: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
See camera....iPhone na ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
kolaaderin:
how e take beats Samsung. As for me the Samsung pictures takes the iPhone to the cemetery for burial.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by kolaaderin: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Na 1k i wan write who go use 500 each each day in Nigeria now
not lagos or abuja, some where in kwara state, 500 can take you a day conveniently.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by geosegun(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
jaxxy:

The iPhone 13 camera seems better and a more picture quality. As a Samsung fan I quite disappointed even with all its camera specs.

It depends on the ambient and reflection when both pics were taken. If you take a shot with left hand, it will differ slightly compared to taken with the right hand cause of difference in angle of reflection of the light. S22 Ultra is better than iPhone 13 and that’s understandable being the latest phone.

S22 Ultra, has been said to be the most pre ordered mobile phones in history. That tells you a lot about the phone.

I actually pre ordered one too, just waiting for it’s delivery date -

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Discovers Paper Inside A N35k Phone She Bought With Her Salary In Lagos / This Is Very True / Unclad Man Climbing Mast In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.