Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) (46657 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos) / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
You for show us the default camera settings on both device so we know its equivalent

henry007:
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G ‘Phantom Black’ Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_ZZhIW-Io

The S22 Ultra is the most powerful of the S22 series line up which includes the vanilla S22, the S22+ as well. The S22 Ultra is shaping up to be Samsung's most ergonomic S series ever, simply because it's the first S series to house an S pen (Stylus), without any added accessory. P.S: We get the snapdragon version in Nigeria, no longer exynos.

Samsung S22 Ultra 5G Specs

• 6.8” QHD+ AMOLED Display
• Aluminum frame
• glass back Gorilla Glass Victus+ (Front and back)
• Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
•108 MP + 10MP + 10MP + 12MP
• 40MP Front Camera
• 8GB RAM + 128GB RAM/Storage (Up to 12GB RAM + 1TB Storage variant)
• 5000mAh Battery (45W Fast Charging)
• Android 12, One UI 4.1
• 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9mm
• Weight - 228g
• IP68 Dust/Water resistant
• Single SIM/Dual SIM
Price - Price: ₦749,000

See selfie camera comparison with the iPhone 13 Pro Max below (reduced for NL)
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Bro B+B = Bread 150 + Beans N150..

No jokes, people live on that daily... What they do is, they wait till about 2 or 3pm to eat so that it can take them till the next day cry cry
Believe me the can't each such the whole year
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by JayPeeOham: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Believe me the can't each such the whole year

Of course not, they can switch to the following just to have a change of diet!!

Bread N200 + Akara N100
OR
2 wraps of Eba + 1 meat
OR
Rice + beans N200 + Spag N50 & 1 meat
OR
Moi Moi N100 + Garri N100 + Pure water & Sugar N100
OR
Garri N150 + Sugar N50 + Groundnut N50 + Pure water N50
OR
Beans N150 + boiled/fried/roasted Yam or potatoes 150

By the time they go round this menu all over again the will prolly be saying "Happy New Year"!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Offpoint1: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
Both phones are muah..
but personally I’ll pick the 13 pro max

I buy all types of gift cards and funds ( skril , PayPal $ ) I’m trusted and tested
How reliable are you? I'll be selling some PayPal funds soon
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by morikee: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
geosegun:

It depends on the ambient and reflection when both pics were taken. If you take a shot with left hand, it will differ slightly compared to taken with the right hand cause of difference in angle of reflection of the light. S22 Ultra is better than iPhone 13 and that’s understandable being the latest phone.

S22 Ultra, has been said to be the most pre ordered mobile phones in history. That tells you a lot about the phone.

I actually pre ordered one too, just waiting for it’s delivery date -

How una dey take pre-order phone in Naija abeg
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by feedthenation(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
---Samsung camera quality is much better---
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rahkman:
Guy post ur s22 camera portrait make I post my own unedited make people judge portrait oo...u think iphone na chinko
Guy how bold of you to make such lame comparisons? Your 13pro max no even beat pixel 6pro for cameras... E no beat Huawei p50 pro so why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
iPhones dey invent colors ehh... iPhones been inventing colors since 1720s
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
jaxxy:

The iPhone 13 camera seems better and a more picture quality. As a Samsung fan I quite disappointed even with all its camera specs.

Wash your eyes properly please. The Samsung beat the iPhone hands down. The pics from the Samsung looks more realistic than that of the iPhone that looks filtered .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
bilulu:

you really don't know picture quality... he should be comparing S21 ultra to iPhone 13 Promax and iPhone is trash compared to S21 ultra

That guy truly doesn't know how to judge pictures.
Looking at the 2 pics the Samsung beat the iPhone hands down cos the pics looks more real than that of the iPhone that looks filtered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Of course not, they can switch to the following just to have a change of diet!!

Bread N200 + Akara N100
OR
2 wraps of Eba + 1 meat
OR
Rice + beans N200 + Spag N50 & 1 meat
OR
Moi Moi N100 + Garri N100 + Pure water & Sugar N100
OR
Garri N150 + Sugar N50 + Groundnut N50 + Pure water N50
OR
Beans N150 + boiled/fried/roasted Yam or potatoes 150

By the time they go round this menu all over again the will prolly be saying "Happy New Year"!
And who dy sell two wraps of eba and one meat for you 300
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by shawante(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Na 1k i wan write who go use 500 each each day in Nigeria now

Lol.. U wan dey whine me?? Person wey use 250 chop for morning and the remaining 250 for evening na wetin remain again
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
shawante:

Lol.. U wan dey whine me?? Person wey use 250 chop for morning and the remaining 250 for evening na wetin remain again
And who go sell food 250 for you
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Offpoint1:

How reliable are you? I'll be selling some PayPal funds soon
100%.. u can run background check on my profile
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privit:

Wash your eyes properly please. The Samsung beat the iPhone hands down. The pics from the Samsung looks more realistic than that of the iPhone that looks filtered .

I think ure just biased. I’m just being factual based on these particular pictures.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by nedekid: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
opico24:

2118148306 uba, we don't know the work of the lord
Lolzzz, he works in mysterious ways abi? grin
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
jaxxy:

I think ure just biased. I’m just being factual based on these particular pictures.

You're actually the biased one and the normal biased line you used was saying you are a Samsung fan which you obviously aren't.
Go through my posts and you'd see I'm neither a Samsung fan nor an iPhone fan.
You actually tried to be smart by half a wit by claiming to be a Samsung fan which you obviously aren't.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao you need to wash your eyes with piss and salt so you can see well.

Your UK used XS max takes better pics than s22 ultra? Lmao even S10 e never beat, talkless of the new 22.

Just dey open mouth dey praise rubbish lol
I don know about the rear camera but I personally choose the iphone 13 front camera to in that pic, the saturation is sharp,the sammy is a bit over exposed
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by izzyvol(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin
Abeg ! Make una help me answer this question

Who be dis guy sad sad sad
You think he be all those nairaland men wey dey always bash women up and down ?�, na YouTuber eh be o, Eric okafor on YouTube
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privit:

You're actually the biased one and the normal biased line you used was saying you are a Samsung fan which you obviously aren't.
Go through my posts and you'd see I'm neither a Samsung fan nor an iPhone fan.
You actually tried to be smart by half a wit by claiming to be a Samsung fan which you obviously aren't.

And what makes u think I’m not a Samsung fan bt pretending to be? Look I don’t have time for pretense. I even later corrected my statement suggesting to Sm1else on this thread that it’s probably taken by the front camera and the reason might be due to the the type of front camera systems on the iPhone and Samsung.

The main camera should be much better quality.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by OgThanos: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
geosegun:

It depends on the ambient and reflection when both pics were taken. If you take a shot with left hand, it will differ slightly compared to taken with the right hand cause of difference in angle of reflection of the light. S22 Ultra is better than iPhone 13 and that’s understandable being the latest phone.

S22 Ultra, has been said to be the most pre ordered mobile phones in history. That tells you a lot about the phone.

chief chief..
i greet you
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
izzyvol:

You think he be all those nairaland men wey dey always bash women up and down ?�, na YouTuber eh be o, Eric okafor on YouTube
I swear I just dey see the guy anytime dem produced New Phones ! undecided
Not until now wey you reply me , I just dey wonder who the guy be , and who em dey work for cool
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by neuf(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
geosegun:

oga na lie which Ultra is the most pre ordered phone in history.
una dey talk like say na dz internet only dey for una side

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Regex: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
After now, one bastard will say Tecno is better than Samsung.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Freelancerx: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Una don come again
Regex:
After now, one bastard will say Tecno is better than Samsung.
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by SlyCharlie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin Abeg ! Make una help me answer this question
Who be dis guy sad sad sad
that's Eric Okafor...popular naija tech YouTuber... A.k.a Eric here....
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Yrey: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
I know someone in the Uk who is looking dor a donor. If you're interested buzz me
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Yrey: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Someone in the Uk is looking for a donor.If you're interested buzz me
DaInferno:
where una d sell this kidney?
Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by geosegun(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
neuf:

oga na lie which Ultra is the most pre ordered phone in history.
una dey talk like say na dz internet only dey for una side

I meant Samsung phones -

Galaxy S22 reportedly the most pre-ordered Samsung phone ever - https://www.techregister.co.uk/galaxy-s22-reportedly-the-most-pre-ordered-samsung-phone-ever/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
SlyCharlie:

that's Eric Okafor...popular naija tech YouTuber... A.k.a Eric here....
Thanks cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Discovers Paper Inside A N35k Phone She Bought With Her Salary In Lagos / This Is Very True / Unclad Man Climbing Mast In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.