Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers (18600 Views)

Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / 2023 Presidency: Atiku Divides PDP Governors / Ondo Deputy Governor Divides PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
oilykid:

Afonjas were the children of hate lamenting during GEJ saying they have been sidelined in national politics.. They insulted the the ijaws and Niger delta due to the hate they had for GeJ. Afonjas spread all manner of hate against GEJ and his tribe in 2015 and went ahead to support a Fulani man..

They were cowards to contest against GEj cause they knew they had no chances of winning. They betrayed southerners and called it sophistication and bridging..
Now come 2015, Other Southerners wants to do what afonjas did in 2015 and Afonjas are wailing begging for southern unity..

No Yoruba man will win 2023 election, it's best it remains in the north

You are a small boy. You said Afonjas are begging for Southern unity. I pity you and your coming generations. Ohaneze running to Afenifere is afonja begging for unity. All those Yoruba journalists and stakeholders writing articles against Tinubu are bastards for not knowing you are ungrateful.

GEJ realized his mistakes, Yorubas have forgiven him. The Yorubas fought for GEJ to become president only for IBOs to hijack the President. Obj who took him to power brokers to plead for him warned him. Your brothers pushed him against his benefactors, the power has to be collected from him.

You are a small boy. This topic remains on second page till 9a.m in the morning. All of your brothers abandoned this PDP page and run to APC thread on the 8th page within 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by JAMO84: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Summary of the article:

South West and South South Governors want power to shift to the South, While South East Governors Want the power to remain in the North.

Sense will not kill you

Like you summarize the whole thing in few words
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by oilykid(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
babaolofin:

[s]
You are a small boy. You said Afonjas are begging for Southern unity. I pity you and your coming generations. Ohaneze running to Afenifere is afonja begging for unity. All those Yoruba journalists and stakeholders writing articles against Tinubu are bastards for not knowing you are ungrateful.

GEJ realized his mistakes, Yorubas have forgiven him. The Yorubas fought for GEJ to become president only for IBOs to hijack the President. Obj who took him to power brokers to plead for him warned him. Your brothers pushed him against his benefactors, the power has to be collected from him.

You are a small boy. This topic remains on second page till 9a.m in the morning. All of your brothers abandoned this PDP page and run to APC thread on the 8th page within 30 minutes[/s].
SS are waiting for 2023 to show afonjas how to play politics. Remember Edo election how tinubu backed supporter lost.. it's only in SW that an afonja contester will get votes
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
oilykid:

SS are waiting for 2023 to show afonjas how to play politics. Remember Edo election how tinubu backed supporter lost.. it's only in SW that an afonja contester will get votes

You are a small boy. You mentioned unorganized place. Tinubu backed candidate won in Bayelsa by a very wide margin. There was massive crowd in support of Tinubu at Eleme organized by Magnus Abe the day Amaechi was being turbaned. Wike and Tinubu are friends. I can bet it AkwaIbom and Cross River are not following IBOs.
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Lionnation: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Na umahi go be president grin grin

Na u dey shear presidency from that ur abandoned village in abakaliki......d breed of igbos on nairaland are just foolishly dumb

Igbos are not just serious, instead of promoting there own dey chose to be playing attack and defense against tinubu.....all we hear is tinubu will never become president from u tribal bigots just like u all did in 2015 grin grin some of ur parent even promise to go on exile if Buhari win d election against GEJ, today nw dey have learnt there lessons but have given birth to a more confused children of hate and foolish political imagination
hypocrite afonja, when they push obi, even when his credentials are there in your full glare, but because of hate and tribalism you called him obi Pandora, when they push for morghalu, you say he should go and join APC when they push for umahi the man you just because he is against ipob, you will rember he is Igbo and your people will not vote any Igbo man. All you tribal idiots in this country should get ready in 2023 let's see the election you are going to use to rule over others, Yoruba people are the worst kind of tribalist I have withnessed, it was the Yorubas that introduce tribalism in Nigerian politics
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by yemzone(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
d142475:
Nigerians have indeed a very funny mentality; it seems we are the architect of what we are going through. How can a sane person support Atiku ? Here are some facts about Atiku:

1. He is a 75 years old man! SEVENTY-FIVE. Let that sink. If we are concerned about Tinubu’s age, we should be more concerned about Atiku’s.

2. Atiku is a Fulani man. How can we have two Fulani presidents back -to -back in a multi- ethnic country? How can we be so foolish to help affirm the Fulani born- to-rule mentality?
And with a Fulani man in power, do you think the menace of Fulani herdsmen will stop ? To have a cue, look at all the Fulani governors and see how many of them support their Fulani brothers from foreign lands, who are invading villages and kidnapping on our highways. Once they sack villages and settle on people’s homeland , their governors would appoint emirs for them. It’d be more of the same, because a Fulani man always supports his own.

3. Atiku has been clamoring to be president since the days of Obasanjo. How can we forget so easily that anyone who is too desperate to become president should be treated with utmost suspicion; how can we forget the Buhari experience so easily? Buhari had been wanting to be president since 2003, we all know what became of him.

4. Atiku has been in the corridors of power for as long as I can remember. He has a track record. My brothers and sisters, I’m not going to sit here and judge him, but take a look at his record for yourselves.
5. Key positions in Nigeria has been occupied by Northerners for as long as I can remember (even in the days of Obj- customs, ports, FCT minister,
etc), if you think this will change with Atiku, go and check your head very well .
Those guys see the rest of us as inferior, even though we are responsible for the vast human and natural resources of Nigeria.

I know Tinubu is not a saint and I’m by no means a fan of Tinubu, but considering what we are going through as a country right now - the ethnic and religious jingoism, the Northern superiority complex, the nepotism, the incompetence of officials (who are mostly from a region), the injustice, and the crumbling fabric of national unity, we need to rally behind any candidate from the South. I hope this Southern candidate is not Tinubu. But if he turns out to be Tinubu, I’d hold my nose and vote for him over Atiku anytime any day.
If you do the same thing and expect a different result, you are downright crazy. Atiku, like Buhari his brother, favours Northern Nigerians over the rest of us . And Fulani herdsmen will have a 16 -year uninterrupted period to kill our people, seize our lands and destroy our farms .
I’m by no means a tribalist. I used to be for one Nigeria, but I’ve seen that it’s scam ( at least in the mind of the North). The North never sees Nigeria as one. For them, Nigeria belongs to the North. But they won’t let us break into two, because they have Nothing ( landlocked, poor in human and natural resources etc). I’m sure if the North had half the resources that we have in the South, they would have broken up into their own country. They leech on the South and they want to “rule” us, destroy our environment and loot our resources. We need to be aware of this sad reality that Buhari has opened our eyes to. Buhari has exposed the mindset of the average Northerner, but we in the South are too busy chasing shadows to understand how the Northerners think. Be smart! Shine your eyes! Stay woke!
You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by oilykid(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
babaolofin:

[s]
You are a small boy. You mentioned unorganized place. Tinubu backed candidate won in Bayelsa by a very wide margin. There was massive crowd in support of Tinubu at Eleme organized by Magnus Abe the day Amaechi was being turbaned. Wike and Tinubu are friends. I can bet it AkwaIbom and Cross River are not following IBOs.[/s]

Tinubu never backed any candidate in bayelsa election. Tinubu influence starts and ends in SW. After 2023 election when he is disgraced he will retire back to bourdillion to eat his loots wearing pampers
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Jagunlabiodua: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is why we the West and entire Yorubaland are raising the alarm to reasonable people from the South East what they are cooking will not favour them Now and in the Future. It's failure to begin with. The quest of the East to use the North to Dominate the West and Niger-Delta is a childish plan which can never succed in 100 attemps. Since the East can not get just common PDP ticket as a presidential standard flag bearer, they should all pack and move to Nnewi to drink palm wine.

Nonpartisan1:
Summary of the article:

South West and South South Governors want power to shift to the South, While South East Governors Want the power to remain in the North.

Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Michelle70(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Southwest, south South, southeast had unanimous agreement that Presidency return to south not southeast in all major party

Yoruba have been on front canvassing their candidate and anybody will expect igbo and south south to do same in APC but these political inferiority cretin want to chose their candidate from North despite the unanimous agreement from the southern regions?

they will be quick to call others betrayer all because they don't handover presidency to them, who handover presidency to obj in 1999? Igbo contested against him primary same as North

you contested against Yoruba but now Yoruba want to contest against your candidate you're screaming betrayer somewhat of lining behind North to embrace more of your dumbness

dispute in PDP as far as 2023 is concern is expected, wike faction, Kwankwanso faction, Atiku faction will never agree together, APC primary election will nailed them into the coffin
isn't it obvious SS isn't interested in 2023 presidency as long as its in the south?
SS wants it to zone to the south while SE and SW wants it to be zoned to their respective regions
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Jagunlabiodua: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
No that is absolutely wrong the West who is the most populous region in Nigeria after independence does not and can never be afraid of the North. What is in the North to fear for the West? is it Education? Industry, Healthcare, Seaport or oceans, oil and gas or manufacturing? Islam? What is in the North for the West to fear? The West owns the Economy and IGR, Industries, Seaports, refinaries, Banks, Universities, Doctors, Engineers and professors? The North fear the West not the other way round. If The East like let them support ATIKU over the West they will lose, The West is very much capable of clipping The East and Atiku wings. The East will suffer and cry marginalization for 16yrs if they Fail to Win the Presidential election for Atiku in 2023. JAGABAN is coming
oilykid:

Go and sit down oga . When SW supported North in 2015 was it not for their own interests.. why didn't they face north during that period, I guess they were very scared then of facing abokkiss and they decided to become slaves.. SE should support the north in 2023 to build the political bridges..
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Tingotoe: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
It would be very unfortunate if PDP doesn't zone their presidential ticket to the SE. How can a region that has been loyal to the party for decades be marginalized in the party just like that?
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by oilykid(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
[s]No that is absolutely wrong the West who is the most populous region in Nigeria after independence does not and can never be afraid of the North. What is in the North to fear for the West? is it Education? Industry, Healthcare, Seaport or oceans, oil and gas or manufacturing? Islam? What is in the North for the West to fear? The West owns the Economy and IGR, Industries, Seaports, refinaries, Banks, Universities, Doctors, Engineers and professors? The North fear the West not the other way round. If The East like let them support ATIKU over the West they will lose, The West is very much capable of clipping The East and Atiku wings. The East will suffer and cry marginalization for 16yrs if they Fail to Win the Presidential election for Atiku in 2023. JAGABAN is coming [/s]

This afonja is obviously high on human skull mining.. the same west that is the poverty capital with brown roofs everywhere.. looks like you haven't traveled to places like Osun, ekiti, ondo , ogun..
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Arielle: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
d142475:
Nigerians have indeed a very funny mentality; it seems we are the architect of what we are going through. How can a sane person support Atiku ? Here are some facts about Atiku:

1. He is a 75 years old man! SEVENTY-FIVE. Let that sink. If we are concerned about Tinubu’s age, we should be more concerned about Atiku’s.

2. Atiku is a Fulani man. How can we have two Fulani presidents back -to -back in a multi- ethnic country? How can we be so foolish to help affirm the Fulani born- to-rule mentality?
And with a Fulani man in power, do you think the menace of Fulani herdsmen will stop ? To have a cue, look at all the Fulani governors and see how many of them support their Fulani brothers from foreign lands, who are invading villages and kidnapping on our highways. Once they sack villages and settle on people’s homeland , their governors would appoint emirs for them. It’d be more of the same, because a Fulani man always supports his own.

3. Atiku has been clamoring to be president since the days of Obasanjo. How can we forget so easily that anyone who is too desperate to become president should be treated with utmost suspicion; how can we forget the Buhari experience so easily? Buhari had been wanting to be president since 2003, we all know what became of him.

4. Atiku has been in the corridors of power for as long as I can remember. He has a track record. My brothers and sisters, I’m not going to sit here and judge him, but take a look at his record for yourselves.
5. Key positions in Nigeria has been occupied by Northerners for as long as I can remember (even in the days of Obj- customs, ports, FCT minister,
etc), if you think this will change with Atiku, go and check your head very well .
Those guys see the rest of us as inferior, even though we are responsible for the vast human and natural resources of Nigeria.

I know Tinubu is not a saint and I’m by no means a fan of Tinubu, but considering what we are going through as a country right now - the ethnic and religious jingoism, the Northern superiority complex, the nepotism, the incompetence of officials (who are mostly from a region), the injustice, and the crumbling fabric of national unity, we need to rally behind any candidate from the South. I hope this Southern candidate is not Tinubu. But if he turns out to be Tinubu, I’d hold my nose and vote for him over Atiku anytime any day.
If you do the same thing and expect a different result, you are downright crazy. Atiku, like Buhari his brother, favours Northern Nigerians over the rest of us . And Fulani herdsmen will have a 16 -year uninterrupted period to kill our people, seize our lands and destroy our farms .
I’m by no means a tribalist. I used to be for one Nigeria, but I’ve seen that it’s scam ( at least in the mind of the North). The North never sees Nigeria as one. For them, Nigeria belongs to the North. But they won’t let us break into two, because they have Nothing ( landlocked, poor in human and natural resources etc). I’m sure if the North had half the resources that we have in the South, they would have broken up into their own country. They leech on the South and they want to “rule” us, destroy our environment and loot our resources. We need to be aware of this sad reality that Buhari has opened our eyes to. Buhari has exposed the mindset of the average Northerner, but we in the South are too busy chasing shadows to understand how the Northerners think. Be smart! Shine your eyes! Stay woke!
They won't hear. Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they get. Personally, if it came down to Tinubu or Atiku, I would not vote either, too shocked that it could happen. I don't think Nigeria has any hope, not with people still queing up behind either of these 2.
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Bimpe29: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Atiku and Saraki are not taking it lightly.

But, it's just a matter of fairness and common sense that the power has to rotate to South come 2023.
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by Jagunlabiodua: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
None of the Eastern states has relevance and the those states IGR are triple that of the East and more than all regions combined. Let me educated you The West is the Industrial and Economic base of Nigeria. The East is a barren land while the North is a desert. No state in the East is as developed as any of the Western states if there are you can name them.
oilykid:

This afonja is obviously high on human skull mining.. the same west that is the poverty capital with brown roofs everywhere.. looks like you haven't traveled to places like Osun, ekiti, ondo , ogun..
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by oilykid(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
[s]None of the Eastern states has relevance and the those states IGR are triple that of the East and more than all regions combined. Let me educated you The West is the Industrial and Economic base of Nigeria. The East is a barren land while the North is a desert. No state in the East is as developed as any of the Western states if there are you can name them. [/s]
Tell that to those who haven't been to the brown roofs of the waste.. nothing is developed there apart from poverty and skull mining.
Re: Zoning Of 2023 Presidency Divides PDP Govs, Federal Lawmakers by millionboi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Salvador1:
26th March APC convection is not sacrosanct.
I see them shifting it to another date.
its a must hold convention,let them keep shifting it,when thy are tired it will hold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company / Fuel Scarcity in Osun State - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.