Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Many Muslims Don't Know - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Many Muslims Don't Know (294 Views)

Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? / Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do / Muslims don't celebrate nor greet for Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Many Muslims Don't Know by supercase1(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Some Muslims are just confused and gullible.so many of them are already taking side with Russia and China and praying for America to fall.

America is far from being perfect, but Someone must be on Top. Can you easily build a Mosque in China or Russia as you are currently free to do in America?! I wonder why some don't think with their Brains.

If you were given permanent China Visa or Russia Visa, will you gladly take that over American Visa that you thank God of Heaven for?! Dragon-worshipping China or Cold-blooded Godless Russia are fully in line

. We shall all be alive to witness how people would regret and say "had they know!" that America was an Angel compared to the new Empire World Power that shall take over. Senseless shalow-minded Islamists that think they would spread best then better stop thinking with their anus.

Go and Read how ruthelessly merciless China has been dealing with the only little Islamic Region in China, see how Russia stamped out Islam, destroyed Mosques and Churches.

until Muslims get sense to see Christians as their Brothers and Sisters who worship same God of Abraham(Father of both Ishmael Muslims and Isaac Christians) that Created Heaven and Earth, they will continue to support what would soon make freedom of Worship to be a thing of the Past Globally.

2 Likes

Re: What Many Muslims Don't Know by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2022
supercase1:
Some Muslims are just confused and gullible.so many of them are already taking side with Russia and China and praying for America to fall.

America is far from being perfect, but Someone must be on Top. Can you easily build a Mosque in China or Russia as you are currently free to do in America?! I wonder why some don't think with their Brains.

If you were given permanent China Visa or Russia Visa, will you gladly take that over American Visa that you thank God of Heaven for?! Dragon-worshipping China or Cold-blooded Godless Russia are fully in line

. We shall all be alive to witness how people would regret and say "had they know!" that America was an Angel compared to the new Empire World Power that shall take over. Senseless shalow-minded Islamists that think they would spread best then better stop thinking with their anus.

Go and Read how ruthelessly merciless China has been dealing with the only little Islamic Region in China, see how Russia stamped out Islam, destroyed Mosques and Churches.

until Muslims get sense to see Christians as their Brothers and Sisters who worship same God of Abraham(Father of both Ishmael Muslims and Isaac Christians) that Created Heaven and Earth, they will continue to support what would soon make freedom of Worship to be a thing of the Past Globally.

I am not confused as i support only the interest of my brothers! And many are just ignorant and knowledge makes all things clear!
But what about the Israelites that has been killing Palestinians for 70 years plus with Christians/Biblical support?

Moreso, USA has invaded Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Kuwait, Nicaragua, Japan, Korea, Panama, Cuba, Pueto rico, Bosnia, Mexico, Canada, Fiji, Uruguay, China, and many at one time or more in their history!

1 Like

Re: What Many Muslims Don't Know by supercase1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am not confused as i support only the interest of my brothers! And many are just ignorant and knowledge makes all things clear!
But what about the Israelites that has been killing Palestinians for 70 years plus with Christians/Biblical support?

Moreso, USA has invaded Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Kuwait, Nicaragua, Japan, Korea, Panama, Cuba, Pueto rico, Bosnia, Mexico, Canada, Fiji, Uruguay, China, and many at one time or more in their history!
Nobody hate u people

Fanatics among u guys turned Islam into a religion nobody want to associate with.

I don't have details on the Palestinian issue but some many people had been so angry with Islam and Muslims that they don't care whatever happens to them due to to built up sentiments and anger with regards to the destructive paths most of your brothers had taken. with regards to what I know is is that the hated demon america is better than the lions with sheep clothes which is Russia and china both don't care about religion or others except their race.
Re: What Many Muslims Don't Know by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Mar 08, 2022
supercase1:

Nobody hate u people

Fanatics among u guys turned Islam into a religion nobody want to associate with.

I don't have details on the Palestinian issue but some many people had been so angry with Islam and Muslims that they don't care whatever happens to them due to to built up sentiments and anger with regards to the destructive paths most of your brothers had taken. with regards to what I know is is that the hated demon america is better than the lions with sheep clothes which is Russia and china both don't care about religion or others except their race.

How many countries has China and Russia invaded?

Yes i agree they are twin devils. But USA is also a great devil in their past invasions especially in Muslim countries.

The hypocrisy is being notice especially with Christians who would never call Israel a terrorist nation and another devil at par with the three above!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ramadan 1443H End? / Never Never Loose Hope Of Allah's Mercy / The Pillars, Obligatory Aspects And Supererogatory Acts Of Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.