Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do (1133 Views)

Why Muslims Don't Take Interest-based Loans? / What Many Muslims Don't Know / Muslims don't celebrate nor greet for Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Muslims do not kill, only murderers do.

The issue happening in Nigeria is a case of some hooligans disturbing the peace of the country. If it were Fulanisation/Islamisation of Nigeria, Hundreds of Thousands of Northerners won't have lost their lives to bandits and herdsmen.

It's not possible to want to Islamise a nation and be killing those practicing that religion at 90-100% it's simply enemies of the state, may Almighty Allah ease our Affairs.
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by bnadam21: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okay, then we've heard you.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
You have come again lying for Allah

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by Lima98(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
PHYTECH:

The issue happening in Nigeria is a case of some hooligans disturbing the peace of the country. If it were Fulanisation/Islamisation of Nigeria, Hundreds of Thousands of Northerners won't have lost their lives to bandits and herdsmen.

It's not possible to want to Islamise a nation and be killing those practicing that religion at 90-100% it's simply enemies of the state, may Almighty Allah ease our Affairs.
Amin
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by RightChanneI: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Even Muhammad the founder of Islam and the first Muslim was a NOTORIOUS KILLER, so please stop lying here as muhammad your prophet was a well recognized murderer

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Who are the terrorists that attacked Owo Catholic Church if not Muslims. Devilish people from satanic religion

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
RightChanneI:
Even Muhammad the founder of Islam and the first Muslim was a NOTORIOUS KILLER, so please stop lying here as muhammad your prophet was a well recognized murderer

How please
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
AgentnairaIand:
Who are the terrorists that attacked Owo Catholic Church if not Muslims. Devilish people from satanic religion

Evidence please
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by RightChanneI: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
PHYTECH:

How please

There are over 40 list of killings ordered by Muhammad

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

https://guardian.ng/news/iswap-behind-owo-church-attack-says-fg/

How is iswap a recognised muslim body ?? Even after the state governor countered the statement
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
PHYTECH:

How is iswap a recognised muslim body ?? Even after the state governor countered the statement

Be candid and say the truth before using Quran verses to counter you. Iswap and the rest Islamic terrorist groups, WHO ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR and in which cause are they fighting for if not Islam?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

Be candid and say the truth before using Quran verses to counter you. Iswap and the rest Islamic terrorist groups, WHO ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR and in which cause are they fighting for if not Islam?

I have no time arguing with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
PHYTECH:

I have no time arguing with you

This is not about arguement, it is about exposing you slaves and thank God you created this topic to expose your religion cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by budaatum: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
AgentnairaIand:
Who are the terrorists that attacked Owo Catholic Church if not Muslims. Devilish people from satanic religion.

Murderers, as the op clearly stated. After all, if I, a non-believing Nigerian, kills, you will not say "Nigeria kills", even though you might claim a "Nigerian killed", but you would definitely not say "Nigerians are satanic" just because individual I might be satanic.

Same if a Christian kills. You would not blame Christianity for that individual's sin of killing, unless you want to use bigotry to fool the unthinking or don't know anything about the religion and it's book.
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by budaatum: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

Funny. Did you notice that the National Security Council meeting was presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja, with Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, in attendance, who said "security agencies were already on the trail of the culprits".

I put it to you therefore that President Muhammadu Buhari and Rauf Aregbesola must have converted from Islam to some other religion or we'd need to wonder why they are on the trail of people they have described as "culprits".
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
budaatum:

Funny. Did you notice that the National Security Council meeting was presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja, with Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, in attendance, who said "security agencies were already on the trail of the culprits".

I put it to you therefore that President Muhammadu Buhari and Rauf Aregbesola must have converted from Islam to some other religion or we'd need to wonder why they are on the trail of people they have described as "culprits".

Am I Fg or the guardian news paper? If at all Iswap is not responsible for this attack they should denial it or are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
budaatum:

Murderers, as the op clearly stated. After all, if I, a non-believing Nigerian, kills, you will not say "Nigeria kills", even though you might claim a "Nigerian killed", but you would definitely not say "Nigerians are satanic" just because individual I might be satanic.

Same if a Christian kills. You would not blame Christianity for that individual's sin of killing, unless you want to use bigotry to fool the unthinking or don't know anything about the religion and it's book.

Are Muslims not clearly stated? Who are the terrorists disturbing global peace if not Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by budaatum: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

Am I Fg or the guardian news paper? If at all Iswap is not responsible for this attack they should denial it or are you one of them?

Do you have no Muslims in your family or in your neighbourhood? Are they evil and attacking you?

Guardian is reporting what Muslim Aregbesola said, but I guess some will allow themselves to be "pitched against one another and make it appear as ethno-religious war".

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by AgentnairaIand: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2022
budaatum:

Do you have no Muslims in your family or in your neighbourhood? Are they evil and attacking you?

Guardian is reporting what Muslim Aregbesola said, but I guess some will allow themselves to be "pitched against one another and make it appear as ethno-religious war".

send your grievance to Fg and Vanguard newspaper.

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by true2god: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
PHYTECH:

But the so-called murderers are reading and following the hadith and the sunnah.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by PHYTECH: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
true2god:
But the so-called murderers are reading and following the hadith and the sunnah.

How does that justify the act.

Can we say the pastor's, catholic priests and Christian leaders LovePeddler raping, doing rituals and burning abortion clinics with human in them. Can we say they took.the inspiration from bible ??
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by true2god: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
PHYTECH:
How does that justify the act.

Can we say the pastor's, catholic priests and Christian leaders LovePeddler raping, doing rituals and burning abortion clinics with human in them. Can we say they took.the inspiration from bible ??
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror , and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures

sahih bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Re: Muslims Don't Kill, Murderers Do by Truthday: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
true2god:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror , and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures

sahih bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

You've decided to manipulate words to bring out your explicit Hate. And since you've been doing this, islam has been growing abd we keep growing. Drink water to your hate.

1 out of 3 human being on earth is a muslim. Deal with it. You'll rather kill yourself

(1) (Reply)

A Little Bit Woried Over My Relationship / Sir Elton John And Islam / Gani Buried In Golden Casket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.