Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) (35590 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by DrsultanNG: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
kktbm:
Check out Naira marley and his dogs having fun in the rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PSHdxV7XNA
na itel him use take the piksure grin
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
When illiterate becomes rich. undecided
Did you just call him an illiterate? Lol
It seams you skip your meds again today

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Aliou007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao I swear.

Although it rained in Bwari, and Gwagwalada recently. So I'm sure it'd reach our side soon.

FOLAKE FOR THE NIGHT O!! �
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by kayperry: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:

can you please redefine illiterate again,

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by MYHUBBY: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
You see yourself?
For your mind now, an illiterate is one who didn't go to school hence posting this trash.

I think you need to go back to elementary achool and learn the meaning of the word "ILLITERATE".
Yes, he is an illiterate.

always yabbing men, alaye those that enlarge your pussy aren't here, go and take you frustration to them
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by kinglobe13: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
LIMITED!! GRAB 60£ NOW!!!

Watch videos and get paid for it
Watch videos and get paid 60£ per minute of viewing.

Kindly, click the link below

https://videopay.is/?ref=175068
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by kayperry: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
You see yourself?
For your mind now, an illiterate is one who didn't go to school hence posting this trash.

I think you need to go back to elementary achool and learn the meaning of the word "ILLITERATE".
Yes, he is an illiterate.

I think that definition belongs to you cos i only asked a simple question, check yourself smiley
I won't be surprise if you are one of those less privilege nigerians that attribute big grammar & phonetics to intelligence. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by shantti(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

Yes o

Too hot

But why is Africa too hot, what have we done to deserve this
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by illicit(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
shantti:

But why is Africa too hot, what have we done to deserve this

I wonder o
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
kayperry:

I think that definition belongs to you cos i only asked a simple question, check yourself smiley
I won't be surprise if you are one of those less privilege nigerians that attribute big grammar & phonetics to intelligence. undecided

So why did you post his education if that wasn't what you meant.
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Evidenx(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
I Can only see two dogs. on is wearing shirt d other is not.
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by T0BY(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
#Team: german shepherd
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Laced weed
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by kayperry: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
So why did you post his education if that wasn't what you meant.

why will you call someone that can read and write properly an illiterate when there is just one definition.
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kolomental
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by adonaimart(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
See wetin highness de do...

For him eye, he is doing the right thing grin grin
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Blackblessed500(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by funshint(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
werey onigbo grin grin
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Timbar: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Rain fell last night. Did u miss it?
That one NA rain?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by JaneYave(f): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Rain fell last night. Did u miss it?

It fell in some parts of Abuja, not all
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Dis one no be dog now, dem be puppy
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 5:42am On Mar 07, 2022
The reason why the life of a celebrity is as fake as it seems. A homie shouting and catching his cruise with no one giving a Bleep about him in his neighborhood shows the height of how we shouldn’t give a Bleep about all these celebrities, if we can’t do the same in our own neighborhood with no one giving a Bleep about us too.

Pick up your phones Nigerian youths and start trending with anything that makes you happy
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Anambra needs this rain o
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by aigohior(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2022
Which kind camera be this, everything just dey blurry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Releases New Weird Photos. / Anambra Election Governorship: Yul Edochie Garners Support From Anambra Women / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.