Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (66410 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
afube:

How do you know that you will not die b4 kanu...?

I never called for his death but he is not immune to death just like everyone else.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by sokera: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
obynzo:

Even the 2015 elections shows the votes were so split in the west. There was no block vote from the west. Oga west cannot go all alone without the north. Only their votes especially from the Kardashian states will floor all your votes.
you are not getting it , voting for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 is different from voting our own son Jagaban… we are coming out filling … I never said south- west can do it without north , so far I am saying more supporting Jagaban in the north than in the south-west for now … hausa are always for Yoruba … the only problem south west has is Igbo and Fulani
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 10, 2022
sokera:
you are not getting it , voting for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 is different from voting our own son Jagaban… we are coming out filling … I never said south- west can do it without north , so far I am saying more supporting Jagaban in the north than in the south-west for now … hausa are always for Yoruba … the only problem south west has is Igbo and Fulani

The igbo have never been the problem of south west rather it is your envy of the igbo that is your problem.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by sokera: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
obynzo:

The igbo have never been the problem of south west rather it is your envy of the igbo that is your problem.
what exactly to envy about the Igbo ? How can a landlord envy the tenants ? As Nigeria is today southwest remain the landlord to the Igbos … one day one day we are chasing Igbo out of south - west … one Nigeria will end one day and all Igbos will be seen as foreigners on our soil … you better start developing your space
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Killerbag36:

Please mark my word I've said it nd i will say it again Tinubu can never be president of nigeria
Today's its 6th of March 2022
I no b God oo bt this one must come to past
E too sure die.

cheesy
how far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.