Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (66292 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Cyberterror: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Igbos will now run to Atiku their master for refuge but Wike is waiting to do that one shege.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by ProudImolite: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
paymentvoucher:
Believe it or leave it. Nigeria’s next President is among the men below:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
3. Femi Gbajabiamila
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grand delusion
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by premierlead: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
It is getting sweet bit by bit

6 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Tinubu is our next president...... take that to the bank

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
ProudImolite:
Then how will that affect you

How it affects me is not your business.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Halo22: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
This has validated my earlier point on this forum. I have seen the game the northerners are playing with the southwesterners and if nothing smart is done by PDP, I see the duo of the northerners and Southerners succeeding in Fielding Jagaban as the utmost choice and u know what that means. PDP should discard zoning and root for a core northerner who would give APC a run for their money and power. Southeasterners can wait for now cos with the handwriting on the wall, any party that zones its presidency to southeast is not likely to make headway. I just submitted as someone from a political background.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by naija4life247: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
If you deserve something fight for it.

I stand with the Jagaban Borgu

7 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by puremaker7(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:
For more jokes Text Tinubu pee-poo to 419
is that all you got?
It changes nothing, and nothing will ever change

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by IgweOfNnewi: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
ProudImolite:
the only thing heavy is your dad having to bear the brunt that he gave birth to an imbec*le
You think everyone share your daddy, common don't be ridiculous kid, there are responsible fathers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Basicend: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Kingosytex:
[/s]

The prof is the best man for the job.

Bro, Osibanjo cannot face Tinubu's political influence. He does not have the game.

He is better candidate thou.

Tinubu will defeat him within APC except he runs through another party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by premierlead: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Killerbag36:
So happy now apc just lost

Land 4 aale tongue

You are gone for good for sometime on this forum as lalasticlala, myd44 and seun will see to your matter in a committee room
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by DimIsaac10(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2022
It's a joke honestly..
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Bobloco: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:
I like this. Now the acclaimed Igbo leaders should do their worst I.

One thing I have noticed about most Nigerian politicians, especially those from Igboland, Minorities and Yoruba land is that most of them didn't pass through leadership training unlike the North that is mainly descendants of Aristocrats.

So they (Igbo politicians) don't know that the little attention all parties (PDP and APC) paid to them was because of actions from MNK/IPOB's side? That was their base of negotiations but they don't know
This is why the North no matter what can never hand you over their paramilitary organisation A.k.A ISWAP.

The Igbo leaders due to the fact that they don't understand the game, helped the North to take care of IPOB, then made a grave mistake which is turning themselves against the same IPOB leaving themselves naked.
When Ijaw make political demands, what back it up if Niger Delta militants.
When the North do, we have ISWAP, Bandits and Boko Haram as the action card.
The West Before used to have OPC.
But the East.... Is filled with tactless individuals.

Don't be so quick bro

Abiola was alleged to have made the infamous statement "I can do without the Igbos"
We all know how it ended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Cryofigbos: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2022
grin grin those analysts won't come close to dis topics

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by tunjijones(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
The early the Igbos have their own separate country, the better for them. Nigeria is irredeemable grin

Were u expecting APC to zone presidency to South East?

17 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by richie240: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Point of collection prease:
Atiku is not a furani man, he's from north - east.
Does dt not sound like south - east in d ears?!
angry
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Pdpeeg govs are reportedly divided over 2023 zoning and from all indications, SE is not even in consideration. This should be your area if interest.

Except if you also hold same view with Pdp that the ticket will be wasted if zoned to the SE. As it stands today, SE pdp govs are already in support of athifku, the fulani man.
In as much as 'east' is there, all join!
cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Masterito(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
All PDP needs to do is to bring out Atiku again and he will win.
seunmsg:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-zones-presidency-to-south-west-vp-to-north-east/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Latakia(f): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Like I always say the ACN will produce the president in Jagaban while the CPC will produce the National chairman in Al-Makurah and ANPP will produce the Vice president.

10 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Haha joke indeed honestly.na zoning be automatic presidency undecided the yorrobanza cowards moosleems don't Know what they are messing with.all this media frenzy doesn't mean a DAMN THING they are busy deceiving the zero sense mumu like themselves

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by MYHUBBY: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Funny news

If APC don't zone their presidential candidate to southwest, where else in south will it go? Southeast that's lining behind North in PDP?

APC are group of political gladiators who understand banking with igbo is a big risk and political calamity

Let igbo bring their Atiku coward people, Ojukwu will be displeased with their political life right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Havertz10: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Zoning is testament to the fact that politics in Nigeria is centered on come chop instead of competency or policy

The joke is on Nigerians, voting for a puppet that was chosen by a few and calling the joke an election

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by SonofLothbrok: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
We gave our Igbo leaders the chance they all wanted but they never believed us. This has always been the recycled format. The North will rule, then the west and when it is the turn of the Igbo man a new mega party is created. The recycled format starts all over again.

I am advising every igbo man and biafra persons to start coming back home. Start storing foods in your homes. Do not say you have not been warned. The Nigerian contract has ended. If you don't have guns start buying now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by cardoctor(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
They will do another resshuffle tomorow. I guarantee u that.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by sodique20(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Kingosytex:
I think the South West has many capable hands that can move this nation forward.

The prof and Fashola can do the job. It must not be Tinubu. The old man's glory days are gone.

We can't keep jumping from one old man to another.
Fact my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by LollySeaSide: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Osinbajo+Zulum will be a fantastic combo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BKayy: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Bobloco:

Don't be so quick bro

Abiola was alleged to have made the infamous statement "I can do without the Igbos"
We all know how it ended
I believe you didn't understand what you quoted.

Does the Igbo political leaders have control over Igboland?
How about their acceptance by the Igbo masses?

My dear, they are living under the protection of the North, and those under another's wings don't make demands.

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Quiny32323: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Nigerian press na scam itself, they will just put a useless headline that doesn't relate to the useless write up.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by aspabay(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Correct zoning.

APC can never givevitvtovthw SE. That region had constantly and continually malign the part and are of no electoral value.

7 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Brian47(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Ppl keep condemning this country, and I'm one of the few hoping that the country will get better.
If that old man wins I'll loose hope in the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.