Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) (55020 Views)

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Same way my pastor friend was shot in Anambra just for a visit to open a new house with a politician

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
shantti:

You and your ipob are LITERATE yet you guys are not LITERATE enough to know that one being a non Igbo is not enough validation to tag such a person as a sabo. Imagine how wild Biafra would be under you people.

You concluded IPOB killed him even when it wasn't stated in the report. I don't know whose agenda you guys are pushing but it will fail as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Same way my pastor friend was shot in Anambra just for a visit to open a new house with a politician
Liar. He died of protracted illness
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

Even Jos is more peaceful than the entire Eastern States bar none.

Its a political induced problem;dont worry ;South east problems are not jajaweeds induced like Jos ,south west or northern region; the ethnic cleansing happening in those region; are not done in southeast,we know our warrant chief /politicians and we will handle them locally;thats better than allowing outside to come and displace us;slaughter us ;rape our women ;We go handle them; locally ok.worry about your region.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

Its a political induced problem;dont worry ;South east problems are not jajaweeds induced like Jos ,south west or northern region; the ethnic cleansing happening in those region; are not done in southeast,we know our warrant chief /politicians and we will handle them locally;thats better than allowing outside to come and displace us;slaughter us ;rape our women ;We go handle them; locally ok.worry about your region.

You go handle them locally by killing Dr. Akunyili or the several policemen, business men and chiefs that have been killed in the past year?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

Liar. He died of protracted illness

How do u know?
Do u know him?
Who gave you such information

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

You go handle them locally by killing Dr. Akunyili or the several policemen, business men and chiefs that have been killed in the past year?

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has condemned the ‘senseless’ killings in the south east.

The group also alleged that the killings are politically motivated, stating that masterminds are taking advantage of the current situation in the region to unleash mayhem on their political opponents.

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

You concluded IPOB killed him even when it wasn't stated in the report. I don't know whose agenda you guys are pushing but it will fail as usual.

They want Ndigbo to be displaced ;to live in IDP camps ;over 1.2 million indigenous Nigerians currently live in IDP camps;except Ndigbo- They also want earthly cleansing in Igboland ;to grab our lands;like southwest;middle belt ;and northern region;ESN and IPOB are there stumbling block;thats the agenda my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
jaxxy:

For a crime that happens in Anambra??
Don't pay any heed to that thing you quoted
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has condemned the ‘senseless’ killings in the south east.

The group also alleged that the killings are politically motivated, stating that masterminds are taking advantage of the current situation in the region to unleash mayhem on their political opponents.

Anybody can type a letter or use a microphone.

The question is, how can a group be wreaking such damage across the length and breadth of the SE without the tacit or open support of IPOB/ESN?
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

Anybody can type a letter or use a microphone.

The question is, how can a group be wreaking such damage across the length and breadth of the SE without the tacit or open support of IPOB/ESN?

Where is your evidence that IPOB/ESN did it?
They are the only reason why Ndigbo dont live in IDP camps or displaced;So yall can use lies and propaganda's;without evidence; we move.We know better.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Cti28(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
bewla:
as in you mean to help
It seems you don't know this moniker
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

Where is your evidence that IPOB/ESN did it?
They are the only reason why Ndigbo dont live in IDP camps or displaced;So yall can use lies and propaganda's;without evidence; we move.We know better.

What is the use of ESN if a gang can go around SE killing without fear?
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:

That guy no be cultist

I am not he is or not
..... never judge anyone by their appearance
... appearance could deceptive......
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

What is the use of ESN if a gang can go around SE killing without fear?

Political thugs with immunity;they are not bandits ,Fulani herdsmen;or Bokoharam
ESN are not formed to fight political thugs (DSS unknown gunmen) but the jajaweeds ;foot soldiers from Futadjalon.
I hope you get it;
If not forget ;about it.
Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Cti28(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
People are so heartless.
This might be linked to power tussle and for the fact that he isn't Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
So sad

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

Political thugs with immunity;they are not bandits ,Fulani herdsmen;or Bokoharam
ESN are not formed to fight political thugs (DSS unknown gunmen) but the jajaweeds ;foot soldiers from Futadjalon.
I hope you get it;
If not forget ;about it.
Thanks .

So ESN is happy with igbos killing igbos everyday.

Just that outisders must not touch one of them.

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
osazsky:
oga relax..even if he wasnt a cultist.this type of murder is personal and premeditated..we know this thinhs but this is a public forum...3 shots at close range to the head is a personal matter..na benin i dey..i know wat i am saying..he may not be one..but his girlfriend definately dumped her ex who is an executioner or busher for this coper...u can take this info to the bank..the bike man that was killed was a distraction...only for the wise
Personal matter for that filling station
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

So ESN is happy with igbos killing igbos everyday.

Just that outisders must not touch one of them.

Let the politiefcians clean up there mess.
ESN was formed to protect Ndigbo; against the Fulani foot soldiers only.
Thank you.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

Let the politiefcians clean up there mess.
ESN was formed to protect Ndigbo; against the Fulani foot soldiers only.
Thank you.

I even pray whatever is happening in the east continues as many of you are recalcitrant.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
BUT WAIT..I SAW HE GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND WORKS IN A FILLING STATION EVEN AS A MANAGER.

WELL...those your killers will die untimely
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Cultistupdate: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
gulfer:
If not that this was reported by mainstream media, @cultistupdate would've said the poor guy was a cultist killed by a rival gang angry angry angry angry angry

No boss. We call names of victims killed. We call places we call names of families sometimes. We call names of the street we call dates.

The people we sent this too said it isnt cult related
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Cultistupdate: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
vibre:
Most likely cult issue, I heard there's serious cult war going on in Anambra state.
Blackaxe and Vikings are the only confraternities fighting seriously in Anambra.
But I'm not sure this one is cult related
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Don't let Ogun and Osun skull miners sue you for attributing their well paid ventures to Anambra grin grin
That reminds me of your brother clifford Orji who killed people and mined their skulls. We will never forget the barbaric, devilish and ungodly act of your people inside okija shrine. People are wicked.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by MrSly(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Oh God!
Sentimentalists are even making the matter worse. Instead of investigating to know the killers operating in the East, sentimentalists are busy accusing IPOB and ESN.

This incident did not happen on a Monday for fools to claim ESN did it because of sit at home.

Vandalism increased 100% during EndSARS protest. People defended the protesters and said the vandalism was by hoodlums, not by the protesters. People claimed that hoodlums used the protest as an opportunity to operate. But when it comes to the killings in the East, the same people sentimentally remove that logic and claim that all the killings are by IPOB and ESN.

On the occasions that unknown gunmen were gunned down and proven not to be ESN, the sentimentalists kept quiet. If not that a report later came out to explain that cultists were responsible for the killing of people at a funeral in Anambra, sentimentalists would have sworn that ESN did it. When some boys killed people and used human head to play football in the same Anambra, sentimentalists accused ESN. But it was later revealed that the killing was because of business disagree.

Using sentiment to suppress critical thinking cannot solve the problem.
IPOB should stop already. All these killers do it in the name of IPOB whether you agree or not. It will be no surprise to me if this man's only offence was being a northerner. I do not support the death any peaceful man. In my family once you mention IPOB I disown you even if you are my father. RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

I even pray whatever is happening in the east continues as many of you are recalcitrant.

It wont ;Election have consequences;we warned Nigerians about Buhari but they didn't listen;now we are doing the same about Tinubu;some think the reason ;because we dont love our Yoruba brothers; and sisters;thats not true;We only vote for Nigeria better future,even though we are responsible in creating different political plateforms in Nigeria;We voted for Obasanjo ;to appease the death of Abiola who we loved and voted for in mass;We voted for Jonathan ;We voted for Yaradua; we voted for Atiku ;we never voted for Buhari,even when he brought our brother as his running mate (Okadigbo) we still rejected him ;because of his unpatriotic agenda's; I believe that Nigerians wont make the same mistake again;anti igbo is anti progressives in Nigeria;after all we control Nigeria heartbeat (her economy).
Igbos Are In Charge Of Nigeria's Economy, It's Unthinkable They Wish To Break Away — Buhari
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

It wont ;Election have consequences;we warned Nigerians about Buhari but they didn't listen;now we are doing the same on Tinubu; We only vote for Nigeria better future,even though we are responsible in creating different political plateforms in Nigeria;We voted for Obasanjo ;to appease the death of Abiola who we loved and voted for in mass;We voted for Jonathan ;We voted for Yaradua; we voted for Atiku ;we never voted for Buhari,even when he brought our brother as his running mate (Okadigbo) we still rejected him ;because of his unpatriotic agenda's; I believe that Nigerians wont make the same mistake again;anti igbo is anti progressives in Nigeria;after all we control Nigeria heartbeat (her economy).
Igbos Are In Charge Of Nigeria's Economy, It's Unthinkable They Wish To Break Away — Buhari

What is Ipob's business with Nigerian President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by richie240: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lolz....temper-temper!
Bia, nwoke, which crime has ur cowardly ipob/ESN ever bore with their full chest biko?
Has the incarcerated albino never asked u to kill Yoruba's and hausas? And is that not currently happening as we speak?
Which crime in this world has ipob/ESN ever accepted responsibility biko?
....and u open ur teeth to ask for 'proofs'

The internet is littered with d directive of ur director giving the order to cause mayhem, yet when the deed is done, u cowardly hide behind 'proofs'.
What more proof do u want than that?

Igbos/ESN have bn so emboldened that the ordered y'all to stay indoors yet u still ask of proofs of Igbos complicity in all these grin

Una think una dey do us ba?
Make una continue. Buhalli is seriously feeling d pains of una fuulishness in abuja, u hear?
cool

immortalcrown:

You sound so childish and stupid here. I never said there is no criminal in Igbo land. Every tribe in every country in every continent has criminals. All I said is people should think critically and investigate to know those responsible for the killings in the East. I said people should stop using sentiment to claim ESN is responsible for all the killings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Golan007:

What is Ipob's business with Nigerian President?

He who pays the piper; controls its beat;
However ;the parasitic nature of Liegeria; thinks otherwise;
Ndigbo controls Nigeria economy;so we should be in charge of who controls the affairs of Nigeria,for example; Nigeria uses over 94% of her GDP to service loans alone;we keep approving multiple loans,furthermore other countries borrow to develop her citizens (small business loans ;and scholarships) ;with the ASSU strike ,petrol scarcity; our unpatriotic presidiot just gave away $1 million (580 million niara) cash to Afghanistan .We are building railways and refineries in Niger republic;thats a non rational approach to Nigerian economic progress;thats anti Igbo ideology;
Anti Igbo = Anti progressive.
Thanks.
Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
[s] Oh God!
Sentimentalists are even making the matter worse. Instead of investigating to know the killers operating in the East, sentimentalists are busy accusing IPOB and ESN.

This incident did not happen on a Monday for fools to claim ESN did it because of sit at home.

Vandalism increased 100% during EndSARS protest. People defended the protesters and said the vandalism was by hoodlums, not by the protesters. People claimed that hoodlums used the protest as an opportunity to operate. But when it comes to the killings in the East, the same people sentimentally remove that logic and claim that all the killings are by IPOB and ESN.

On the occasions that unknown gunmen were gunned down and proven not to be ESN, the sentimentalists kept quiet. If not that a report later came out to explain that cultists were responsible for the killing of people at a funeral in Anambra, sentimentalists would have sworn that ESN did it. When some boys killed people and used human head to play football in the same Anambra, sentimentalists accused ESN. But it was later revealed that the killing was because of business disagree.

Using sentiment to suppress critical thinking cannot solve the problem. [/s]

Sentiment kii u dia. You are not ready to face reality. Didn't we warn you when your criminal youth, aka ESN were killing security agents and destroying security facilities in the region that you were writing letters to anarchy and lawlessness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoBiafra:

He who pays the piper; controls its beat;
However ;the parasitic nature of Liegeria; thinks otherwise;
Ndigbo controls Nigeria economy;so we should be in charge of who controls the affairs of Nigeria,for example; Nigeria uses over 94% of her GDP to service loans alone;we keep approving multiple loans,furthermore other countries borrow to develop her citizens (small business loans ;and scholarships) ;with the ASSU strike ,petrol scarcity; our unpatriotic presidiot just gave away $1 million (580 million niara) cash to Afghanistan .We are building railways and refineries in Niger republic;thats a non rational approach to Nigerian economic progress;thats anti Igbo ideology;
Anti Igbo = Anti progressive.
Thanks.

Control the economy?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.