Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (53788 Views)

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Osilama1: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
tit:

Simples
so na tinubu send Dem some of Ina nothing de Ina head
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:
She failed her Instincts... undecided

Underestimated her smartness... lipsrsealed

Even failed to listen to her friend who requested she alight following her instinct...Sad she paid with heavily for that.

I doubt if she is alive. angry

God used her to expose the atrocities committed by these particular clique.
Don't accused her in that manner, what if she requested to alight but they refused to stop for her to alight? Or do thing the kidnappers will just obliged to her request just like that?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Flo36: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
The heart of man is filled with evil,I don't know what to say again. Please always tell people where you are going

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Osilama1: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:
She failed her Instincts... undecided

Underestimated her smartness... lipsrsealed

Even failed to listen to her friend who requested she alight following her instinct...Sad she paid with heavily for that.

I doubt if she is alive. angry

God used her to expose the atrocities committed by these particular clique.
you think it's that easy abi?? Stop blaming the victim here abeg
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Don't accused her in that manner, what if she requested to alight but they refused to stop for her to alight? Or do thing the kidnappers will just obliged to her request just like that?
She failed herself...The world is not happy place. undecided

A friend was to take his woman on a getaway in his state Edo...He woke up that morning and the instinct was there, he told his woman to suspend the movement...Guess what she fumed, but in the evening the deadly robbery issue happened exactly in that area...The wife became traumatized..

Now, that is a man trusting his instinct..Don't joke with your Instinct as a human...it rarely fail us.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmm
Allah knows that I would have flew out through the bus window
Immediately I sensed danger
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by gassbee: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
And i was thinking brt bus is d safest bus u can enter with confidence in lagos
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by ume1000: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shetemi12:
First of all, this is so disappointing Lagos state Government hasn't made a stand yet. A public bus been used for kidnapping is just out of this world
Na only women death dem dey investigate for this country self
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Sparkle777(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
The politicians are the ones needing human parts to win election, we all should hold them accountable. Let the trace begin, from the suppliers to the native doctors and politicians and yahoo boys who use it and set them all ablaze.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Mrsoft3(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
starbuck:
Human life has been reduced to as cheap as MTN sms rate...

I will repeat it again and again, my gender is an endangered species in this country, we all need to be careful

Don't make this a gender base thing, nobody is safe
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
You boarded a bus at 7.30pm all the way from ajah going to Ikotun? You wan lost be that
Na them..

Awon blame the victim crew.. sad
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by lawalmovichhhh: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
this is when Nigerians suppose to stand up and protest. but naa Ukraine matter Dem carry for head ...we re useless citizens. take it from me.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
If the current state of our security in this nation is the best our leaders have to show after seven years in power, it’ll be a big shame for Nigerian youths to allow them back in 2023. The only crime this young girl committed was to trust her state government with her security. While the FG is openly paying kidnappers & terrorists why won’t State also allow gbomo-gbomo into their payroll! U didn’t know his guarantors were fake since, but u were okay entrusting the lives and wellbeing of taxpaying citizens to him. undecided
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
sad
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Now....this is what we call quality reportage. Where's that guy that was quoting me on the previous thread.... Come and read. Nansense!!

Hmmmm, this matter strong oo. The terminal operators have actually let a killer flee just because they are protecting the image of their branch or whatever. This is not right nah.
The girl really saw her death coming but wasn't in a position to avert it anymore....so sad. Thank God for the smartness she displayed, I pray the matter won't be swept under the carpet and justice would be served.... just like that Uber guy story. cry cry
RIP beautiful girl.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

She failed herself...The world is not happy place. undecided

A friend was to take his woman on a getaway in his state Edo...He woke up that morning and the instinct was there, he told his woman to suspend the movement...Guess what she fumed, but in the evening the deadly robbery issue happened exactly in that area...The wife became traumatized..

Now, that is a man trusting his instinct..Don't joke with your Instinct as a human...it rarely fail us.

Tell us how this particular girl failed herself and stop giving us this bullcrap story angry
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by expert1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Take a moment and imagine the lady has no phone to contact anyone.

This is not the first time the driver is doing this gruesome act but unfortunately how Police system is not trustworthy too.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by marsman: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga relax, we all know the region with skullarship, that's one thing I hate about West, they don't accept any fault at all. West is known to be skull mining or skull harvesting.
And the east is known for worst...name it from Organ harvesting, to drug peddling, to selling babies to human pounding ritualists to day light assasination to kidnapping and many more.

How can i forget your special trade mark CANNIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by marsman: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
tit:

Simples
Sometimes dey troll with sense
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
marsman:

And the east is known for worst...name it from Organ harvesting, to drug peddling, to selling babies to human pounding ritualists to day light assasination to kidnapping and many more.

How can i forget your special trade mark CANNIBALISM
Ndi dot are known with drug, I rather be a drug pusher than skullarship
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by marsman: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Ndi dot are known with drug, I rather be a drug pusher than skullarship
Drugs and the afformentioned, Every body knows about the booming baby business and Okija ritualist den. Not to mention how hardened criminal elements are scaring even Igbo people away from igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lagos State Government better involve themselves in this matter now, cause if them sue the government, them go cash out well well
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
marsman:

Drugs and the afformentioned, Every body knows about the booming baby business and Okija ritualist den. Not to mention how hardened criminal elements are scaring even Igbo people away from igbo land.
I rather be a drug pusher than skularship
I will rather hawk gala than owo mi da
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by marsman: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I rather be a drug pusher than skularship
I will rather hawk gala than owo mi da
Your life and your wretched choices are your problems. If you like hawk gala, if you like push drug it won't change the fact that

"Organ harvesting, to drug peddling, to selling babies to human pounding ritualists to day light assasination to kidnapping and many more.

How can i forget your special trade mark CANNIBALISM" and mpurumiri smoking are the Easts distinguished trade marks. I am sure you are one of those ipob terrorist or sympathizers always denying their muderous crimes against humans grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Stanleyville(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
shocked

Useless country..what will it cost to install cctv cameras in the whole corners n crooks of lagos state.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Kestolove(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Breast don confuse d man
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by dalass(f): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
seborrhic:
How can we always behave and act like people with incomplete brain matter.
A girl that boarded a bus of the state transport provider is missing,yet the bus is still operational!
Yet the company cannot even on its own track the driver.Every driver has a file in that company I presume with address,phone number,records of schools and guarantor.Even without a guarantor it should be easy to track the culprit.
I bet if one of their buses goes missing,they would find the person that drove the bus last and d bus very quickly.But we are here talking of a human being's life and no body seems to care.
If BRT had been a solely private enterprise this same Lagos State government would have rushed to seal the whole company not minding the fate of the employees and the several thousands that use it on a daily basis to commute.
It took them just few days to seal Dowen without waiting for conclusion of investigation.
It took them less than 24hrs to seal the event centre where fuel was given as souvenir,but several days after a human being was declared missing, BRT is running and even the particular bus is still operational!!!

Government's double standard.justice in Nigeria! sad
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by dalass(f): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Don't make this a gender base thing, nobody is safe

Everyone know that the males consider ladies as easier and weaker targets in crimes.
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by damosade(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
God knows how many lives that might have been killed by this guy,
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
OBoy50:
Tinubu needs more human skulls for presidential rituals

Let Tinubu Be

By

Prof. Michael Ogueke

I don’t know why those from South-east and south-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn’t even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu’s name always ring bell in their ears.
Tinubu’s immunity expired in 2007 and PDP left government in 2015. Tinubu was without immunity for good 8 years under PDP, yet, Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan had nothing to rope him in as a criminal. Even Nuhu Ribadu did not probe him under Obasanjo. Three (3) EFCC chairmen ( Ribadu, Farida Waziri and Lamorde) couldn’t trace anything incriminating against Tinubu between 2007 — 2015 but you want him probed now. Has he taken any contract from state or federal government that he has not executed? Has anybody reported him for financial crime? You always refer to Tinubu’s companies as if he had no means of livelihood before becoming governor.
Tinubu was an Executive Director/board member of Mobil Oil Producing before he joined politics. Obasanjo and Atiku established privatea universities as sitting President and Vice President. Obasanjo established Presidential Library as a sitting President. Atiku sold shares of companies to himself as VP and Chairman of Privatisation Council. Peter Obi took state money to support family business as Governor of Anambra. Yet, these people are your heroes. When other former governors were busy shipping their states resources abroad & developing foreign economies, Tinubu was busy establishing his businesses in Nigeria. Those companies are employing several hundreds of bread winners in Nigeria.
He met Lagos IGR at about N600m per month and he left it at N12 — 14bn per month. When Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations despite Supreme Court judgement against Obasanjo, Tinubu was paying salaries and pensions regularly for three and half years that it lasted. It was Yardua that paid the allocation to Fasola’s government. Tinubu used his initiative to create LASTMA and Obasanjo in his copy cat attitude moved ahead to create FERMA.
Those of you that always criticise Tinubu because of envious hate, when will you start criticising Ikpeazu who has not been paying salaries and pensions Abia with no single project to show in Abia. Why did you not say Tinubu was corrupt in 2011 when he supported Goodluck Jonathan? Did He not win Jonathan government at code of conduct tribunal when he was charged? Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if he is your Governor or President. If you are abusing Tinubu because he is sponsoring APC, Is Atiku not using money to sponsor PDP and his Presidential project? Where is he also getting the money from? Where did he get all the dollars he spent during APC Presidential primary in 2014 and PDP presidential primary of 2018?
Tinubu is no longer a Governor and neither is he the President but he is your problem.
When Tinubu was busy building his political structures since 2003 after PDP rigging in southwest, Where were you? When he gave Atiku his party to use for his Presidential project in 2006/2007, where were you? When he was busy building bridges across 6 geo political zones, where were you? In 2015, you all mocked when Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila lost out the leadership of national assembly to Saraki and Dogara. He was not disturbed. He moved on till he was successful in 2019.
When he was bringing up Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha (former and current SGFs) in ACN, where were you? When he was doing these, Bode George was calling him a local champion but now the local champion in his tenacity has built a national ruling party, you are envious. Tell us your governor that performed better than Tinubu. Your Peter Obi couldn’t build APGA in South-east. Instead, he defected to PDP to kill APGA.
Let Tinubu Be! He is not your problem!! Your past & present governors are your problem!!!
Re: Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) by Calicoe: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Is lagos state govt waiting for the federal government to embark on the project of bugging the whole streets of lagos with camera? Cameras on every street will go a long way to reduce crimes and help solve crimes like this but no, they won't see projects like this to embark on. It is only how to organise lavish parties they enjoy doing. Nonsense government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / Another Man Jumps From Cab Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.