Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje (30537 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Lionnation: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu is our next president. If you don't like go and take overdose of Mpuru Mmiri.....
urchin

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by legallyminded: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
erubati:

It's a natural trend
The same north have always voted for a yoruba race.
Deal with it.
We meet at the polls

LOL, which polls? You think it is Lagos elections? I laugh. It's not far again. If he's not careful, if he loses his grip on Lagos, then he is completely finished. Let him allow his greed submerge him to the deepest depth

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by tiger28: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Not really a Tinubu fan but I am marvelled at his level of seriousness VERY early in the race,it shows his management capacity and Lagos is a perfect example of it. MEANWHILE, some aspirants from a certain area of the country are STILL busy throwing mud, Prostrating, threathening and begging in order to achieve their Presidency objective while AT THE SAME TIME cursing other tribes and STILL fighting for some stupid republic.........ain't that Juju or Ancestral curse?

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by nuland(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Even though I don't rake this guy and his Association seriously but on this he they are spot on!
Ganduje is on his own.
Danjuma Goje is a seasoned Northern politician from Gombe and in 2014 he and some other Northerners who understand the politics of religion in the North shut down Tinubu's VP Ambition.
This time around the Desperation on Tinubu's part is too glaring and he still doesn't appeal to the the average core Northern and for the Northern Christian A Tinubu Presidency doesn't help his cause in any way.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by nuland(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
nuland:
Even though I don't take this guy and his Association seriously but on this they are spot on!
Ganduje is on his own.
Danjuma Goje is a seasoned Northern politician from Gombe and in 2014 he and some other Northerners who understand the politics of religion in the North shut down Tinubu's VP Ambition.
This time around the Desperation on Tinubu's part is too glaring and he still doesn't appeal to the the average core Northern and for the Northern Christian A Tinubu Presidency doesn't help his cause in any way.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lionnation:
urchin

cheesy grin

E pain am
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria,!websane , logical yorubas rejected the yorrobanza moosleem traitor, double standard, two-faced, Amala guzzling son of olosho called tinubuu ,!!!
Ogun waste him!

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by anonimi: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. No be this guy talk that time say North won’t vote Buhari in 2015? This one is just a man hustling for attention. Asiwaju will be wasting his time trying to court a featherweight like you.

The clown also said it’s game over for El-Rufai in 2019, the man not only won his re-election, he won on a Muslim-Muslim ticket. This guy is only useful to Meth addicts, those that masturbate on every Tinubu news.

Lastly, if North or most Nigerian states are like Lagos, Nigeria would have been at a better place economically, technologically, HDI wise, entertainment wise, human capital wise, and in literacy rate.

Literacy rate because he has every Lagosian’s child in government school?
HDI wise because every building in Lagos has water?
Do you know what you are talking about

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by seunjungle1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shettima is talking as if if Buhari is given another opportunity to contest again he would not rally round for buhari's support...useless and not realistic shettima.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Kyase(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. No be this guy talk that time say North won’t vote Buhari in 2015? This one is just a man hustling for attention. Asiwaju will be wasting his time trying to court a featherweight like you.

The clown also said it’s game over for El-Rufai in 2019, the man not only won his re-election, he won on a Muslim-Muslim ticket. This guy is only useful to Meth addicts, those that masturbate on every Tinubu news.

Lastly, if North or most Nigerian states are like Lagos, Nigeria would have been at a better place economically, technologically, HDI wise, entertainment wise, human capital wise, and in literacy rate.

shettima is actually a pdp man, so forget him
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Yankee101: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ganduje lost his party structure in the court talkless of making Tinubu win

I pity Tinubu

Squander all your money
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by PNomsule: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rotimi Ameachi for President whilst Nasir El Rufai for VP Mark my words
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Lindodo20: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Mikolo70(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Frigga13:
When you tell yoruba people what’s happening in the north.. they will call you igbo or IPOB..

Told them Tinubu noise and jiggles is only in the west.. but Yoruba no go gree.. everyone in the north knows this

Tinubu or any Yoruba human no Dey sell for here .. you see more of Okorocha Kalu Ameachi here in the North

But they hate propaganda
They will publish Masari in a room with people ..
They will drag ganduje comment like I pass my neighbors
Yoruba will twist every northern statement to favor their fantanzy

.. and will get 1000 likes on Nairaland .. all sitting in yorubaland and telling us what’s happening in our places .. and will call you igbo when you try to explain

Anyways Na only them Dey do themselves .. one thing is sure .. after 2023 .. no human will buy Yoruba propaganda of narratives and excuses why Yoruba lost or
Yoruba using their propaganda media to blackmail Nigerians

For the record ..
All Yoruba noise on Tinubu, jingles and media noise ends in Yoruba land and Nairaland .

All Yoruba candidates remain a Yoruba thing

When next Yoruba accuse igbos of hating Yoruba candidate

Ask Yoruba which region or geo political region has bought or will buy or is buying their jingles and noise.. NONE.

North is quite

I believe south and east ..

Power returns North..

Power to the people
Who's ibos candidate?
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Mikolo70(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
PNomsule:
Rotimi Ameachi for President whilst Nasir El Rufai for VP Mark my words
Are you a teacher?
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Mikolo70(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yankee101:
Ganduje lost his party structure in the court talkless of making Tinubu win

I pity Tinubu

Squander all your money
Dundee United.. He has won it back
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by yashau(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by NADFOR: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
After all the rant during the 2019 general ellections to stop Ganduje by same fools parading themselves as northern youths, He's still in power till date.

Rubbish

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by pacificom: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
The carcass of this country will soon be sold off by some greedy politicians. Afterall they have stolen the valuables in it to make it look like a shithole.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Abujason: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ewooo!
I thought some Tinubu supporters were on this forum earlier today jumping up and down claiming that APC has given their candidacy to their Alfa and Omega based on a false report from SW media, Tribune newspaper?

Let him keep spending his Lagos State and bullion van loot. The Jonathan treatment awaits him and his minions.

I originally stated on this platform that I will vote for Tinubu over any Northerner, but on a second thought…. Not with the level of insults from his foot soldiers and some compromised Nairaland moderators.

Tinubu / Ganduje 2023 Dream Team is a goooooooal!

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Abujason: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
PressMyButton:
This nonentity of a guy made similar noise about Buhari during the last election till he was eventually left in the mud.
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Aside Ganduje, former Governor of Bornu & current Senator,Kashim Shettima and Current Governor Of Katsina, Masari are all committed to Tinubu's Presidency. Therefore, Tinubu's Presidency is not a Ganduje affair, rather a SW/North Alliance.

I guess your insulting language and vulgarity are winning Tinubu lots of support within the Northern part of the alliance. Keep it up my brother.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Abujason: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Thread for inconsequential, braindead and good for nothing akpu munching Yoruba gorillas

I agree my brother.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by discusant: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2022
A northerner, most probably Atiku of PDP, is going to succeed PMB
because of Tinubu SW APC insistence that Igbo shall not get APC presidential candidate. Anyway, it shall suit SW MURIC, including Tinubu for a northerner to succeed PMB.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by discusant: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2022
pacificom:
The carcass of this country will soon be sold off by some greedy politicians. Afterall they have stolen the valuables in it to make it look like a shithole.

Oil companies are leaving Nigeria.

The politicians have stolen enough. They no longer care about the carcass of Nigeria and where it's gonna be buried.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by discusant: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Abujason:
Ewooo!
I thought some Tinubu supporters were on this forum earlier today jumping up and down claiming that APC has given their candidacy to their Alfa and Omega based on a false report from SW media, Tribune newspaper?

Let him keep spending his Lagos State and bullion van loot. The Jonathan treatment awaits him and his minions.

I originally stated on this platform that I will vote for Tinubu over any Northerner, but on a second thought…. Not with the level of insults from his foot soldiers and some compromised Nairaland moderators.

Tinubu / Ganduje 2023 Dream Team is a goooooooal!

The plot of the north:

Give APC ticket to Tinubu; then Abubakar Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, on election day, nearly every northerner votes for PDP/Atiku who will also get some protest votes from the southeast and the southsouth. Atiku succeeds PMB.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Abujason: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2022
discusant:

The plot of the north:

Give APC ticket to Tinubu; then Abubakar Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, on election day, nearly every northerner votes for PDP/Atiku who will also get some protest votes from the southeast and the southsouth. Atiku succeeds PMB.

You are a Nostradamus bro!

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by ebufa: 3:03am On Mar 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Even if APC come out to deny it, they will still come out themselves to re-assert it. That’s a done deal.

Only if Obi Pandora the fugitive fearful man could be this influential like Tinubu, maybe PDP would have no choice than to concede the ticket to the SE.

You all can continue to entertain us on Nairaland coz at least we shouldn’t deny you of the right to the only power you have (social media). On Election Day, we carry the vote and make you continue the cries of marginalization Ojuku started for the next 8 years.

the wickedness in the heart of the typical yoruba person for Igbos leaves me wondering why they want to live in the same nation with people they so much detest! it makes no sense whatsoever! okay........I get it ! you guys just want ndigbo to remain in the Jihadian/Lugardian contraption as your permanent slaves................. God will disappoint you, people! what will happen in the next 18 months will be nothing short of a miracle! God will realign the 10 planets just to make space for his chosen people........! let's watch and see.....watch that small conflict in Ukraine..na there the clue dey!
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by LegendHero(m): 3:08am On Mar 07, 2022
ebufa:

the wickedness in the heart of the typical yoruba person for Igbos leaves me wondering why they want to live in the same nation with people they so much detest! it makes no sense whatsoever! okay........I get it ! you guys just want ndigbo to remain in the Jihadian/Lugardian contraption as your permanent slaves................. God will disappoint you, people! what will happen in the next 18 months will be nothing short of a miracle! God will realign the 10 planets just to make space for his chosen people........! let's watch and see.....watch that small conflict in Ukraine..na there the clue dey!

Hypocrite, like your own kinsmen love the Yorubas:

So you haven’t seen the tirade against Tinubu by your kinsmen old and young? What warrant the gross vituperations of your people against him such that when we retaliate in kind, you will start the rubbish victim mentality of some hate speech.

The bad you pray for will consume your region first, it already started with ESN. The Yorubas are orisha codified human being, if you wish us bad, a million bad will fall on your people.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by canadian7: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Even the North. don't support Tinubu,we don't need another suffering in these country.
Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 07, 2022
canadian7:
Even the North. don't support Tinubu,we don't need another suffering in these country.

Shettima has never hidden his negative support of Tinubu for Presidency. During the EndSars, he wondered why Tinubu's assets will be destroyed and Tinubu blackmailed by EndSars protesters. He came to the conclusion that Tinubu is only good as Kingmaker. He saw the destruction as a rejection of Tinubu.

Shettima is entitled to his opinion. The Youths are the Landlord of the North. He gave the IBOS QUIT NOTICE in the North.

Re: Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Hehehehe

Tinubu don caste patapata grin

PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu