Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" (73597 Views)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Cantonese: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
What will you call the relationship with the boy and the child he bore through his mum?

Father/senior brother?
Father only?
Senior brother only?
Mother’s last born?

Very nonsense woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by EmptyGarden(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Yes, she and her son have committed a grave abominable act. This is the worst form of incest.

Without sounding irreligious, trust me, if nothing is done to them, no imaginary god will do anything to her and the society. Infact, even the son may rise to an enviable height in the society and live a very successful life.

The term "abomination" and its consequences are simply figments of our imagination. When immorality is taken to its very height, we call it abomination.

On moral grounds, the duo should be awarded the maximum punishment obtainable. But abomination, forget that thing, no imaginary god is angry about that. cool
Early diagnosis could really save you... Na madness be this o.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by iscom(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shey!
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sighs.

E shock u

He probably have her doggy
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by charlesdinho7(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
why be say na this kind yeye things de always come from my state? stupid mother and son
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Evidenx(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
I FEEL LIKE WRITING LIKE DAT BOY ON NARIALAND. . . . WTF(WHAT THE Bleep) THIS IS NONSENSE.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Fcwilly: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Such a dumb woman. She really thinks that this story absolves her from guilt. She has probably been abusing her son since childhood and she should be locked away for a long time.

She should be treated exactly the same way that fathers who molest their daughters are treated.

This problems was caused by men's superiority complexes, if the so called husband have done the needful, this nonsense would not have happened, I still see the woman as a faithful woman despite the Taboo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by sisisioge: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
After the abominable act, she risks the chance of birthing a an unhealthy child! Na real wa o....very fullish woman!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by wilzindinero: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Don't be desperate in any situation u find urself, it can make u do silly things. Now that you have carried out this despicable act, I hope u have succeeded in saving ur marriage?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by migwaya: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
seem fake to me
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Is the woman Afonja or IPOB?
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Pastorsmile: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Such an abominable act has never been heard of since he beginning of time!
The other day, Mr Lot (in the Bible) had sex with his daughters under the influence of alcohol. But for a 16 years man to sleep with the mother, is something I can not wrap my hand around!!
Oh generation of vain mortals!!!
Imagine, the old woman still went ahead when she understood that the dumb 16years son hasn't had sex.
Terrible thing to be disflowered by an aged mother.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
The son is more stupid than the mother.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by FILEBE(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Such a dumb woman. She really thinks that this story absolves her from guilt. She has probably been abusing her son since childhood and she should be locked away for a long time.

She should be treated exactly the same way that fathers who molest their daughters are treated.

The man is clearly at fault too. The measure The woman too is not a good one, it is out of desperation.

This is what we get from a society who thinks men can't be importent, who thinks children bearing is a female affair alone.

If you know what kind of ridicule and depression the woman has been forced to go through over a fault that isn't hers.. then maybe you will tone down with the insults

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by afamaustin(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y did l found my self in Nigeria,just imagine mother having an affair with her only son,is this the end time or what
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Vspark(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abomination at its climax. This story is well cooked but tasteless. Obviously they both have been in the doings until it went out of hands. And now the woman is trying to cover it up with this rubbish. That harlot should be locked up and serve as an example to her likewise.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by FILEBE(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Fcwilly:

This problems was caused by men's superiority complexes, if the so called husband have done the needful, this nonsense would not have happened, I still see the woman as a faithful woman despite the Taboo.

U are right.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by kkins25(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
To me both of them are victims. unfortunate, that in this day and era, a man still blames his wife for infertility.
Hopefully, they'd heal with time.
More so, what kind of power did the man have over her that forced her to get help from her son? how did the news also break out?

what hormones make women this submissive and why to tyrants?
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
NEWS SUCH AS THIS 8S COMMON 8N NASARAWA STATE
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Germi9: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
No be JuJu be dat?
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://dailytrust.com/nasarawa-woman-why-i-allowed-my-teenage-son-to-impregnate-me

Saphiere, the lady always creating threads about guys raping girls will never see this one

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Soundmind(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
This woman didn't see matured men in the neighbourhood. She didn't see older men elsewhere. It is her biological son that she has to seduce to impregnate her. How was she aroused sexually to sleep with her biological son? She is really silly
Abomination! Abomination!! Abomination!!!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Nassarawa state should be carved out of Nigeria and donated to Kenya
grin grin seconded.

Same state, a lady had two kids for her biological brother...And got jealous when he wanted to bring in another woman.
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by obanioluorun: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shalommy:
The abominable act was to be secret then who brought it here? undecided
atime if I tell people that God is angry with this country called Nigeria because of daily abominations, people will tell me the agree with me, behold Nigeria has been looted by satan and the glory of God has forsaken her evils now completely took over everythings

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by micxwell(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Women are secretly evil.

However, there are still about a thousand and one of such abominable act still unexposed.

May God help that child to overcome the repercussions of this act
What repercussion pls?
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by FireUpNow(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
How could you test your fertility with your son when you already had one. Very dumb woman
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by LINTUNE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So you haven't heard of men sleeping with and even impregnating their daughters? What's the difference?
this is so different..him penetrating the same vagina he came out from...this is the height of abomination, more heinous than father and daughter's own.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Rafmore(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Are you really serious, ��� This must be a joke....

Anyway you can contact us today in terms of Architectural design, consultancy, and construction @ www.Facebook.com/RAfmore 71 or call us on +2349043090523 or +2349017812476 Whatsapp Available

Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by derbykol(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
migwaya:
seem fake to me
No,things are really happening
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by Bmaster(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If the Law of Moses is applied as constitution in Nigeria a lot of people will die
including you comrade
Re: Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" by ghettochild(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So you haven't heard of men sleeping with and even impregnating their daughters? What's the difference?
Yapa for SA ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.