Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (27933 Views)

US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by udumosam23(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2022
blueAgent:

What a good political analyst.
What happened to international rule of engagement?

Who makes the rules? How many of those rules have the US violated and who summoned them?

If they wanted to do anything, they will create a media propaganda to justify their action howbeit rules of engagement.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Prophet85: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're right my man
You spoke like a prophet,this what will happen exactly.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by 184trr: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Putin has already said any attacks on their jets on Ukraine air space will definitely draw NATO and US into this conflict.
[/s]
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
udumosam23:

Who makes the rules? How many of those rules have the US violated and who summoned them?

If they wanted to do anything, they will create a media propaganda to justify their action howbeit rules of engagement.
You still did not answer my question.

If Ukraine was a member of NATO your call to US to get involved directly in this war would have been justified.

Ukraine is not a NATO member.
If Russia feels they are tough they should attack a NATO member than you would better understand my point.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

The educational materials you call "western" are not really western. There are 190 countries in the world all of who advanced science, technology etc. Science and technology is not owned by about 5 western European countries and the US (collectively called the West)....

We already teach yoruba and igbo in schools together with English so we good

This brainwashing has eaten deep.... it's finally time to do something about it. After ur own mind is decolonized, pls also decolonize the minds of your friends

When you show me Topics or research or curriculum entire in Igbo, yoruba and hausa without western input I would take you serious.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
blueAgent:

When you show me Topics or research or curriculum entire in Igbo, yoruba and hausa without western input I would take you serious.

Which "western input"?? Nigeria was invaded by Britain in 1856 and a British military regime (aka colonial government or military colonial administration) was installed which decreed that English must be taught and spoken. That's why materials is taught in English today....

Mali refinement of gold predates European arrival on the continent.... Nigeria had been extracting and refining bronze before the british arrived.

Mathematics physics etc hv existed in africa before European arrival...and the western European countries aren't the pioneers in those areas - that's what the colonial government said must be taught. There are 190 countries in the eorld

I feel sad for what has happened to the minds of folks like you but if you want to keep believing british superiority then that's up to u I can't stop u.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by chikason22(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
naijainform:

nkuta rañu
Back to sender.
You should have said it in English if you have the balls.
Balless Allahu kaboom.

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by excel101(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
joyandfaith:
They send fighters jets. If putin doesn’t like that he should nuke the West and let the west also nuke Russia. Everybody will rest.
Abi o my bro. Everyday one threat or the other, make them nuke themselves make we rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by goaldynboy: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jbleenk:
The world is gradually edging into an all out war orchestrated by US and its Allie’s.

Instead of looking for ways to ease the tension btw both countries NATO is fueling it.

You don't have even small sense at all!

You left Russia and Putin that invaded a sovereign country minding their business and you are blaming NATO that didn't do anything!!
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Satan-2 Missile Loading..........
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Blackdisciple(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
joyandfaith:
They send fighters jets. If putin doesn’t like that he should nuke the West and let the west also nuke Russia. Everybody will rest.

And the west gat nukes too...
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by helicoptarr: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fellow citizens of the world,

Something is about to go down, vis-a-vis this update!
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Klass99(f): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Misterdhee1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
sapientia:
They have weighed Putin and found him wanting

Infact, Putin disgraced himself militarily

Russia can overun Ukraine in an all out war no doubt

So what it means is that Putin failed in his military operations exposing his logistics downfalls and low morale

By USA calculations on Russia might, Ukraine will fall in 3 days which why they wanted to evacuate the president

But now, they have seen that Putin is all talk and no show

How long did it US to fall Iraq and Afghanistan
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Klass99(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Misterdhee1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I liked putin but he bleeped up invading Ukraine ,this is what happens when countries spend billions of dollars acquiring weapons without using it, there would always be a big urge to start a war someday, to test their weapons. Thats why US and the West would never allow Muslim countries to have nuclear weapons.

Pakistan says hi!

2 Likes

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Which "western input"?? Nigeria was invaded by Britain in 1856 and a British military regime (aka colonial government or military colonial administration) was installed which decreed that English must be taught and spoken. That's why materials is taught in English today....

Mali refinement of gold predates European arrival on the continent.... Nigeria had been extracting and refining bronze before the british arrived.

Mathematics physics etc hv existed in africa before European arrival...and the western European countries aren't the pioneers in those areas - that's what the colonial government said must be taught. There are 190 countries in the eorld

I feel sad for what has happened to the minds of folks like you but if you want to keep believing british superiority then that's up to u I can't stop u.

Dreamer.
You would have given evidence to show African inputs to physics and science.
Show me the laws and equations in physics and Chemistry that Africans gave the World?
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Perfectbeing(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
WW3 fully loading

I pity we Africans
You shouldn't pity Africa but Europe and the West. The war won't reach Africa just like the 1st and 2nd war didn't reach Africa. By the time the war is over, even the strength of the winner will be greatly diminished and power will finally come to Africa.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by aperture11: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Do you care to tell us the reason for this invasion of Ukraine by Russian??

Same reason Putin annexed Crimea in 2014, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe that shares a border with Russia. Historically, the leaders have always been aligned with Russia, that changed in 2014 when the country westward, Putin does not want NATO in Ukraine, Ukraine wants to join EU but EU wants them to join NATO too for them to be admitted, Russia is worried about that and rightfully so.

The solution as I see, threaten Ukraine, stoke unrest and plant moles till they do your bidding.

His first mistake was 2014, the country was still quite neutral but annexing Crimea and supporting the breakaway Lugansk and Donetsk made the other Ukrainians feel bullied rally and veered even more westward in the election that brought in Zelensky.

What was the way out, threaten even more and get more commitments from NATO.

1 Like

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by cherryCola: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
blueAgent:

Story is ones evil Kinsmen and leaders in Africa not worst than 3rd world war?

Africa has been in 3rd World War since .

Are you just coming?

Lol......grin.

No be lie my brother cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by goodheart01: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
sapientia:
They have weighed Putin and found him wanting

Infact, Putin disgraced himself militarily

Russia can overun Ukraine in an all out war no doubt

So what it means is that Putin failed in his military operations exposing his logistics downfalls and low morale

By USA calculations on Russia might, Ukraine will fall in 3 days which why they wanted to evacuate the president

But now, they have seen that Putin is all talk and no show

This is exactly how it is
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by goodheart01: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Horus:
Putin has said that any Country that supplies Ukraine will be considered a "participant" by Russia

Putin is a big dunce. Haven’t the West been supplying Ukraine since this war?? What has he done since then?? Putin is overrated and the Russian military is whack
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Homiesjinxbank: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thank you for taking your time to explained everything to me

aperture11:

Same reason Putin annexed Crimea in 2014, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe that shares a border with Russia. Historically, the leaders have always been aligned with Russia, that changed in 2014 when the country westward, Putin does not want NATO in Ukraine, Ukraine wants to join EU but EU wants them to join NATO too for them to be admitted, Russia is worried about that and rightfully so.

The solution as I see, threaten Ukraine, stoke unrest and plant moles till they do your bidding.

His first mistake was 2014, the country was still quite neutral but annexing Crimea and supporting the breakaway Lugansk and Donetsk made the other Ukrainians feel bullied rally and veered even more westward in the election that brought in Zelensky.

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Homiesjinxbank: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thank you for taking your time to explained everything to me.

But you should ask yourself why is the EU insisting on them joining NATO first?

For what is what both Nato just need a reason to fight Russia.. but at the expense of Ukrainian citizen.

Putin has said no American defense system will be allowed closed to them,even the U.S itself did not allow Soviet Union to establish a Base in Cuba then.

And lastly, Crimea had a referendum to join Russia, and Russia took them in.

Did The U.K held a referendum to leave the EU? Did the EU sanction UK for leaving the single market? No!!

Putin said he would never allow US defense and offense system near its border..

What did the U.S said when Isreal bombarded Palestinians? The US said Isreal has the right to defend itself..

how is that any different from what Russia is doing

Thank you.

aperture11:

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Homiesjinxbank: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thank you for taking your time.

But you should ask yourself why has NATO not rushed into the war, the way they did in Afghanistan, Syria etc??

They're afraid of Russia!!

For what is what Nato just need a reason to fight Russia.. but at the expense of Ukrainian citizen.

Putin has said no American defense system will be allowed closed to them,even the U.S itself did not allow Soviet Union to establish a Base in Cuba then.

Did The U.K held a referendum to leave the EU? Did the EU sanction UK for leaving the single market? No!!

What did the U.S said when Isreal bombarded Palestinians? The US said Isreal has the right to defend itself..

Thank you.

goodheart01:

Putin is a big dunce. Haven’t the West been supplying Ukraine since this war?? What has he done since then?? Putin is overrated and the Russian military is whack
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

people like you sicken me! You have no agency over your thoughts, hence you swallow every nonsense propaganda that comes your way. Did the USA or NATO tell Putin to invade Ukraine? How did they start this war? Was it their tanks that invaded Ukraine, was it their missiles that came flying in?? And I hope you realize that Russia / Soviet Union were also responsible for majority of those bombings.
People like you irritates me.
You just fill your head with absolute shịts and give senseless opinions based on hearsay?
Common sense should tell you that USA and NATO provoked Russia to invading Ukraine and they even deserve nuking. They are foolish just like many of yhu. USA the evil BASTARD will continue to brainwash and lead you people to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by goodheart01: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:

Thank you for taking your time.

But you should ask yourself why has NATO not rushed into the war, the way they did in Afghanistan, Syria etc??

They're afraid of Russia!!

For what is what Nato just need a reason to fight Russia.. but at the expense of Ukrainian citizen.

Thank you.

As much as America is afraid of Russia, so is Russia afraid of America. The two countries try to stay away from each other to avoid a Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) from nuclear fallout.U should try do some research on it.

But in a conventional war, Russia can’t face US and NATO because they lack the economic power to do so. Wars are funded and your economy tells how long u can be in a war. The only county that can manage a war on USA based on economy is China.

Below is what I’m talking about when it comes to a conventional war between Russia and the West. They’re out gunned, both in economy too which is very necessary to keep the war going

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Tmberwolf1: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
HitSong:

People like you irritates me.
You just fill your head with absolute shịts and give senseless opinions based on hearsay?
Common sense should tell you that USA and NATO provoked Russia to invading Ukraine and they even deserve nuking. They are foolish just like many of yhu. USA the evil BASTARD will continue to brainwash and lead you people to destruction.
From your statement, it's obvious you are a lost idiot. The US and NATO provoked Russia? How? It's unfortunate that you have swallowed Putin's propaganda without looking into history for yourself. I don't want to continue this conversation with you because it's obvious you aren't an intelligent person.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

From your statement, it's obvious you are a lost idiot. The US and NATO provoked Russia? How? It's unfortunate that you have swallowed Putin's propaganda without looking into history for yourself. I don't want to continue this conversation with you because it's obvious you aren't an intelligent person.
Woe betide you in stupidity.
Ask your father all those questions that even if you have one with a functional brain.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Tmberwolf1: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2022
HitSong:

Woe betide you in stupidity.
Ask your father all those questions that even if you have one with a functional brain.
Aghh!! The stupidity has surfaced!! You don't have any point to back your claim, just like the idiot that you are, you swallowed Putin's propaganda mixed with a hate for the west. You are a big dumbass born of a retarded father and wh0re mother!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.