Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (28405 Views)

NATO Allies Begin Transfer Of F-16s To Ukraine, Blinken Says / US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Aghh!! The stupidity has surfaced!! You don't have any point to back your claim, just like the idiot that you are, you swallowed Putin's propaganda mixed with a hate for the west. You are a big dumbass born of a retarded father and wh0re mother!!
WOE betide you, your drunkard old fool father and your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother.
You product of a broken condom.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Tmberwolf1: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
HitSong:

WOE betide you, your drunkard old fool father and your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother.
You product of a broken condom.
You are a malformed product of a botched abortion. Stop quoting me ret@rd
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I am a malformed product of a botched abortion. I'll Stop quoting you, me ret@rd
Okay
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Tmberwolf1: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
HitSong:

WOE betide me, my drunkard old fool father and my ugly old hag WHORĒ mother.
I'm a product of a broken condom.
chai! Sorry!
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

WOE betide me, my drunkard old fool father and my ugly old hag WHORĒ mother.
I'm a product of a broken condom.
Chai! Sorry!
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

Dreamer.
You would have given evidence to show African inputs to physics and science.
Show me the laws and equations in physics and Chemistry that Africans gave the World?

I lost this thread, and im glad ive found it.

The problem is your brainwashing is sealed and nothing I say will change it. You, just like the 99% of nigeria are still mental slaves.... i know for I was for many decades...until I analyzed it all and found i was told lies.... just do me a favor, share the truth with others similarly enslaved....

Centuries before Faraday, Einstein etc.... plenty non europeans including africans had done all that stuff faraday et al claimed to have discovered. check very well the dates of their alleged inventions, it was during the colonial era with a colonial military regime and no one could oppose it.... just the same way they said english must be official language in nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Bibliography/African_Origins_Math.html

I no get energy to type or argue but just think deep about what i said about mental slavery... its not an insult... there are many more inventions but i just dont hve the time
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

I lost this thread, and im glad ive found it.

The problem is your brainwashing is sealed and nothing I say will change it. You, just like the 99% of nigeria are still mental slaves.... i know for I was for many decades...until I analyzed it all and found i was told lies.... just do me a favor, share the truth with others similarly enslaved....

Centuries before Faraday, Einstein etc.... plenty non europeans including africans had done all that stuff faraday et al claimed to have discovered. check very well the dates of their alleged inventions, it was during the colonial era with a colonial military regime and no one could oppose it.... just the same way they said english must be official language in nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Bibliography/African_Origins_Math.html

I no get energy to type or argue but just think deep about what i said about mental slavery... its not an insult... there are many more inventions but i just dont hve the time

You are more deluded than I thought,
Give me evidence and facts not wishful thinking.

For your information Europeans were greater than Africans 2000years ago and are still greater than Africans now and also in the future.

No African civilisation can compare with the Roman or Greek empire of 2000years ago.

Wakeup from tour slumber, you are fighting a lose and fruitless battle.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

You are more deluded than I thought,
Give me evidence and facts not wishful thinking.

For your information Europeans were greater than Africans 2000years ago and are still greater than Africans now and also in the future.

No African civilisation can compare with the Roman or Greek empire of 2000years ago.

Wakeup from tour slumber, you are fighting a lose and fruitless battle.

You are a stupid savage. Go worship ud white masters and leave the rest of us alone. Don't forget to ask Ducan Smith to give you your banana for dinner since uve admitted to being a monkey. Idiot.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

Dreamer.
You would have given evidence to show African inputs to physics and science.
Show me the laws and equations in physics and Chemistry that Africans gave the World?

Duncan Smith will give you white man sh** to eat tomorrow morning to eat. After that you should ship yourself to western europe to become their slave...
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

Duncan Smith will give you white man sh** to eat tomorrow morning to eat. After that you should ship yourself to western europe to become their slave...

See response.
For all your claim that Africa had technology and science before the Europeans came its this crap you can give as evidence?

Shame on you.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are a stupid savage. Go worship ud white masters and leave the rest of us alone. Don't forget to ask Ducan Smith to give you your banana for dinner since uve admitted to being a monkey. Idiot.

I laugh in Chinese.

They say the truth is always bitter, see how angry you are becos you know all your points were fantasy & illusions of a kid and I just exposed your naivety.

Wakeup smell the coffee.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

See response.
For all your claim that Africa had technology and science before the Europeans came its this crap you can give as evidence?

Shame on you.

You fail to accept the evidence presented to you because you already have an ingrained mindset about yourself that will be hard to change. The first step is to leave africa out of it and take it a step at a time.

Google history of maths, history of physics 1000 Ad and you will what we know today as Faraday law Einstein law had been invented centuries earlier by MANY non Europeans....this means so many non Europeans discovered things Faraday and Einstein claimed.

First accept that non western Europeans had found what Faraday claimed centuries earlier and we can take thr conversation from there.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

You fail to accept the evidence presented to you because you already have an ingrained mindset about yourself that will be hard to change. The first step is to leave africa out of it and take it a step at a time.

Google history of maths, history of physics 1000 Ad and you will what we know today as Faraday law Einstein law had been invented centuries earlier by MANY non Europeans....this means so many non Europeans discovered things Faraday and Einstein claimed.

First accept that non western Europeans had found what Faraday claimed centuries earlier and we can take thr conversation from there.

This shows you are not sure of what you are saying if not why not post it here, do I have to Google what you already know?
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

This shows you are not sure of what you are saying if not why not post it here, do I have to Google what you already know?

THOSE GOOGLE SEARCH TERMS CONTAIN LINKS TO THE HISTORY.... just search the specific terms i said you should search as it shows the history....this is my last message....bye.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

THOSE GOOGLE SEARCH TERMS CONTAIN LINKS TO THE HISTORY.... just search the specific terms i said you should search as it shows the history....this is my last message....bye.

I have read them like 10years ago, they were all false.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
blueAgent:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Guy, pls read this piece of news that came out today:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-60689699.amp

This is evidence of centuries of Malian contribution to maths, physics and astronomy that were wiped out by 500 years of European colonisation (which is still ongoing as the handover in 1960 was only nominal)....

Now pls do me and urself a favor and think thru everything uve been taught growing up, question it, and come to ur own conclusions....but ur own brainwashing is sealed so I doubt if there will be any change...
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

This is evidence of centuries of Malian contribution to maths, physics and astronomy that were wiped out by 500 years of European colonisation (which is still ongoing as the handover in 1960 was only nominal)....

Now pls do me and urself a favor and think thru everything uve been taught growing up, question it, and come to ur own conclusions....but ur own brainwashing is sealed so I doubt if there will be any change...

This is just from mali alone.... there's much more that we're erased on the continent by the British, French and German and Italian savages...
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
blueAgent:

Stop deceiving yourself.

And its a shame the news had to come from a white man website for u to believe it. Smh

A black person (me) has been telling u and showing u non white news sources but u didn't believe it. .

Now that it has come from the white man (your god) is wen u believe it. What a shame!
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigBashiru:

More crap as usual.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

I should not even have called it "contribution" its actually origination which the western european savages copied.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

I should not even have called it "contribution" its actually origination which the western european savages copied.

I cannot stop laughing at your delusion, wakeup.
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by BigBashiru: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
blueAgent:

I cannot stop laughing at your delusion, wakeup.

Tell Duncan Smith to feed you with his faeces this afternoon as that's what could make you become your white gods
Re: Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by blueAgent(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Tell Duncan Smith to feed you with his faeces this afternoon as that's what could make you become your white gods

Clown living inside a bubble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely / Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.