Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 2) (197 Views)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 3 / Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part1) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mistakes That Kept Me Just Over Broke (part 2) by akinwandeabdul(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
So today i will share the second tip on top 5 mistakes that Kept me just over broke.

Checkout part 1 below ��
https://www.nairaland.com/7016224/top-5-mistakes-kept-me

*2. Avoidance of Hard Work*

People who become top earners are usually willing to do whatever is necessary to reach their goals, including things that seem like a lot of work.

The fact is, even huge tasks can be separated into small steps that can be completed one at a time.

People with true potential to become big earners recognize this and immediately start breaking down big ideas into achievable steps.

This "no-fear" trait can result in positive advances at virtually every level, from minimum wage workers to self-employed individuals.

The simple fact is, if you want to make great strides in life, you need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work long, hard hours.

The time will come later when you can reap the rewards for all your hard work. Which brings me back to my mentor at that company am working with as a security guard

I'll never forget the 15 minute conversation we had, even though I thought it seemed insignificant at the time.

The conversation started simply enough with him asking me if I got much overtime.

When I said I tried to avoid it, he looked surprised. He asked me what my goals with the company were, and I admitted I had none. It made me think about setting some. I started that week to accept after hours service calls and late night system upgrades.

Within a year That lead me to learning more about high income skills, and eventually to my own business online.

Had I continued to avoid extra work, I may still be doing the same job to this day.

So check out the part 3 tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Price Of Diesel. What Is Happening / Make Life Changing Money From Creating Your Own Cryptocurrency (BEP20 AND ERC20) / Ways To Save Cost By Hiring Virtual Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.