Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show (63168 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Mogajunior(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
capricornlady:
It's funny how this 3 ladies are always available for him. None of them has moved on, they are not in any relationship, they all still enjoy being in the babymama picture. For how long will they all keep sticking around?
Would you as a man love your wife or girlfriend be tagged Davido's baby mama?
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Davido, man of the people.

Only real men unite their family this way!
true, obo is davido davido is also baddest
Strong man
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Shameless ladies.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Today's women prefer this lifestyle. It's better than deceiving yourself thinking you have a husband when he is a community dog.

To bad for Satanic satanist aka abiodunjonah's mother. She ended up in the brothel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes, an unrepentant polygamist.

Well, to be a Polygamist he has to have married all women traditionally.

He hasn't done this, so he isn't a Polygamist.

He is just an unrepentant womanizer messing with the youth and destinies of these dull low self-esteem bimbos.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes, an unrepentant polygamist.
If you were in his shoes, you would do worse.....

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2022
ZhanVeera:
They had no choice
look at your life lmaooo.....
Jingles on you feet, showing dry back SMH
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by FireUpNow(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
Na only one woman go born all my children. I no too like complications.
Life is a choice my brother

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
true, obo is davido davido is also baddest
Strong man

You gerrit!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Mogajunior:
Would you as a man love your wife or girlfriend be tagged Davido's baby mama?

The worst part is that this tag is for life!!!

Davido will eventually find and settle down with a keeper, with no stigma attached to him.

This life Sha!!!
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

You gerrit!
for sure now you have a blog?
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by enemachris(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
Brother forget women, only one can have all ur children and still make your life miserable. That gender get too much wahala.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
for sure now you have a blog?
No, I don't. why ask?
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

No, I don't. why ask?
your profile its all abt music promoting and all that so i tot that you have a music blog site like 9jaflaver, naijaloaded, xclusive, justnaija, jaguda, six9ja etc
So i will get to launch the site for you
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Faber(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Nothing is wrong with Fvcking Chioma’s phat Ass.

I just wish I was David.

Omoh look well better better ass dey your area
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by okuta007: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:

and she go take u clean yansh trowey when the time comes - never let any woman
size you up in this life or else u are toast - don’t subscribe to the Hollywood hype on cinemas- women love competition although they will never admit it and once they know no competition is coming from your side - they get bored and they will F c ck you up, those who know know

a woman will push her kid to make make something out of their lives so that the other woman’s kid won’t be seen as the only one that is successful amongst your kids - that’s a healthy competition - if she is the only one having kids for u, she will relax and let the kids spoil rotten because u have no choice but stick with whatever she gave u as wayward kids

if she denies u sex, she knows if she doesn’t straighten up u can go to the next woman and trust me most men who have just one wife - if they will tell u the truth - their wife have weaponized sex as a tool to punish the man - whenever they like - some married naija men here in America living with their naija wife have not had sex in a year and sometimes years with their so called wife - FACT … that they now have to patronize hookers and those buoyant enough now have side chics which is very expensive and financially draining- so what’s the benefit of being loyal to one woman when she can shut u out and make u look like her brother in the marriage ?

Let me tell u a real life story, I once dated one girl in the university as a rookie and for 6 months whe won’t let me nack, the say she met my class mate in my room who just came to study she felt jealous and thought she was going to lose me because the gurl she met was so pretty - she gave herself to me so easily that night that it was almost irritating to me, like why are u so desperate to F vc k tonite when for 6 months u have been posting me ?

Any man who is unrepentantly monogamous must be ready to be manipulated, emotionally battered, psychologically bruised, cheated on and in extreme cases - ki ll ed by that woman he is so loyal to.. enuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by slowice(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Wetin money go do women undecided

Kings, you now see that the Mumu botton of that gender is money....

Get money and they be ya slaves for life grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by oluwaahmed: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2022
Themandator:

Wait. Until you have daughters... Right now you have nothing to offer those who have daughters

Ok so you that have daughters, its on nairaland you come to look for what to offer them cool
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by NohurryInLife: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
No too born o my brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by benalvino3: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2022
tobenenye:
nice one from david, he will be a responsible father

sounds like you have no standards. a responsible father does not go around having babies left and right.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
your profile its all abt music promoting and all that so i tot that you have a music blog site like 9jaflaver, naijaloaded, xclusive, justnaija, jaguda, six9ja etc
So i will get to launch the site for you

I promote people/brands by making a special and unique songs for them.
This includes birthday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, child dedications, short advertorials, etc.

Check my work by clicking the link on my signature.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by MYHUBBY: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2022
to me Davido is rubbishing these three idiots, as far as I'm concern, they stand to gain nothing in this show except Davido might paused their monthly allowance

those fools stick with him despite bringing them together to say fúck marriage because of monthly allowance such a shame

I'm not scared to have female child but I won't collect a bride price on my daughter that didn't keep herself for her man.

you can't allow one idiot to open it for you and expect me to collect value of your dignity from another man, that's a scam my dear
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Enemyofpeace: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Sophia is the ugliest and the most blessed with body odour
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Navalsadiq(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
exactly
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by letitrainnow(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2022
When you feel confused, it is because you need to go back to your vision board.

It is important for you to have a clear picture of what you really want, where you want to go. That is why you should have clear daily, weekly and yearly goals.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by VEXT: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2022
All i see are prostitutes...
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by SugarGirl44(f): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Polygamy has returned, what was once widely condemned amongst us, especially when the Europeans came to colonise us. They now call it babymama and this isn't peculiar to celebs alone. We only hear about their matter because they're popular. If those ladies weren't happy with their man, they wouldn't have allowed their kids to attend the show, let alone go with them. Is it now what's trending? Does this have any biblical connotations about the end time? Guys please shed more light on this...intelligent comments are welcome.

Way even baffles me is the rate at which polygamy is trending now, especially among the so-called educated people. We used to hear that people who indulged in it in the old days were stark illiterate and poor.

What's happening guys? I still don't understand

I sent a response earlier but can't find it. Painful.

Polygamy is going nowhere. It would forever be around, whether openly or secretly.
Men would always want more women, especially with more money. The bold ones would openly get 2nd or 3rd wives/women, the cowards would secretly have babymamas while the fearful ones would have side chics.
So whether you're Miss World or Miss Universe, a man would still want other women than you.
Very painful but it's the reality and I think women need to know this early enough to avoid being unnecessarily heartbroken.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Cokahot: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2022
When he gets to 40,na that time he go realise the mistake he made. Stupid dumbo. Him elder bro and sist no get pikin outside,na only him 1. Stupid dumbo
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2022
From assurance to 3rd baby mama, ain't life a bitch.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by sureinfo: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
facts
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Funflipper: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Polygamy has returned, what was once widely condemned amongst us, especially when the Europeans came to colonise us. They now call it babymama and this isn't peculiar to celebs alone. We only hear about their matter because they're popular. If those ladies weren't happy with their man, they wouldn't have allowed their kids to attend the show, let alone go with them. Is it now what's trending? Does this have any biblical connotations about the end time? Guys please shed more light on this...intelligent comments are welcome.

Way even baffles me is the rate at which polygamy is trending now, especially among the so-called educated people. We used to hear that people who indulged in it in the old days were stark illiterate and poor.

What's happening guys? I still don't understand

Blame it on poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! / Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Wizkid's Sister Yetunde Gushes Over His Babymama Shola's Hot Body (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.