Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show (63131 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by EndRape2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
You just wrote full nonsense ,no body is accepting polygamy, no Educated man does

Eriokanmi:
Polygamy has returned, what was once widely condemned amongst us, especially when the Europeans came to colonise us. They now call it babymama and this isn't peculiar to celebs alone. We only hear about their matter because they're popular. If those ladies weren't happy with their man, they wouldn't have allowed their kids to attend the show, let alone go with them. Is it now what's trending? Does this have any biblical connotations about the end time? Guys please shed more light on this...intelligent comments are welcome.

Way even baffles me is the rate at which polygamy is trending now, especially among the so-called educated people. We used to hear that people who indulged in it in the old days were stark illiterate and poor.

What's happening guys? I still don't understand
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

yeah, thanks.

When is your birthday, I could do one for you.
T & C apply!
wow it is june 16, thanks a million times dear, but it's money that will determine my WANT you understand,
My android phone is dead now i would have watsapp you. But don't worry i will get to know u and follow you on your social media handles and to tell my buddys about your stuff.
Nice meeting you here once again
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
EndRape2:
You just wrote full nonsense ,no body is accepting polygamy, no Educated man does

Keep deceiving your self. How's babymama different from polygamy? Go and check mercy aigbe and linda ikeji's educational background. They sure knew their men had a wife but didn't just care. You only heard of these people's story because they're celebs. There are many more cases you don't even know or hear about. Are you aware that a couple of Tuface baby mamas still lurk around him happily? They had more than one child for him. They're all graduates which negated your claim
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
wow it is june 16, thanks a million times dear, but it's money that will determine my WANT you understand,
My android phone is dead now i would have watsapp you. But don't worry i will get to know u and follow you on your social media handles and to tell my buddys about your stuff.
Nice meeting you here once again

Its fine dear, the pleasure is all mine.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Yeah, I know. I'm using YouTube currently. Thanks though.
oh alright thats nice, but you have a facebook group or page right.
I see it all on ur youtube channel in the noon quite awesome.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Its fine dear, the pleasure is all mine.
alright no p
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
oh alright thats nice, but you have a facebook group or page right.
I see it all on ur youtube channel in the noon quite awesome.

I do have a Facebook page .. Hope you've subscribed to my channel
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

I do have a Facebook page .. Hope you've subscribed to my channel
ah ah for sure now, you now have 4 subscribers.
Okay fb page.....hmmm okay add up on fb now Nachistar ikwueje we tok more
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by qekng40(f): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
nachisunday:
ah ah for sure now, you now have 4 subscribers.
Okay fb page.....hmmm okay add up on fb now Nachistar ikwueje we tok more

Thank you. I'll add you up.
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by nachisunday(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Thank you. I'll add you up.
alright now as expecting
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Captain92: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Chioma don join the queue of babymama o lipsrsealed

Before nko
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Viraltrends123: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2022
EndRape2:

LOL, no educated man does
Should I start counting number of billionaires that have baby Mamas. Billionaires 1 to 10 have baby mamas. Africa richest man have baby mama.
Now let's go to celebrities, is there any big celebrity in Nigeria that is happily married without baby mama apart from adekunle gold and Simi.

I know you reply would be you were talking about polygamy, not baby mama.

"Baby-mamarism" will now be better in you guys eyes because celebrities and billionaires are doing it. Hypocrites
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by POLYGAMY: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
EndRape2:

OGBENI RESPECT YOURSELF NA angry
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by POLYGAMY: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Polygamy has returned, what was once widely condemned amongst us, especially when the Europeans came to colonise us. They now call it babymama and this isn't peculiar to celebs alone. We only hear about their matter because they're popular. If those ladies weren't happy with their man, they wouldn't have allowed their kids to attend the show, let alone go with them. Is it now what's trending? Does this have any biblical connotations about the end time? Guys please shed more light on this...intelligent comments are welcome.

Way even baffles me is the rate at which polygamy is trending now, especially among the so-called educated people. We used to hear that people who indulged in it in the old days were stark illiterate and poor.

What's happening guys? I still don't understand
YOU NOR WAN DEY GET SENSE ABI, YOU SAY NOR BE TODAY I DON DEY WARN YOU.

NOR DEY EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN angry
Re: Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show by Eriokanmi: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
POLYGAMY:
YOU NOR WAN DEY GET SENSE ABI, YOU SAY NOR BE TODAY I DON DEY WARN YOU.

NOR DEY EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN angry
Lol.. sorry sa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.