Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) (75562 Views)

Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by nedekid: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gadafii:
The day the ice thing go show for your body na when you Don broke, and that shit cost like mad
Ice? As in mputu miiri? shocked
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kestolove:
Drugs is bad, the guy come ugly more more

How you Sabi say Na drugs
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

Your penis no good.. seek help abeg
Lmaoooo.. Negro I'll be damned if I'm caught on that shit. I'm talking to you from verified research findings locally and internationally. It's the worst drug in the streets effect wise so better wean yourself asap.
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:
Ice will fůck u up. Na so one babe invited me over. After two days nobody tell me to find escape route. Ice~smoke~sex on repeat. No sleep, no appetite for food. When i left her house i warned her not to call me again grin

They might be right or not
I Laffe cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yoruba ppl have problem, I'm sure they're the ones asking such questions and then u wonder why una dey get hate for nairaland
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmmmmm, he's not active like before again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordKushmann:

Lmaoooo.. Negro I'll be damned if I'm caught on that shit. I'm talking to you from verified research findings locally and internationally. It's the worst drug in the streets effect wise so better wean yourself asap.
I don't do it. I just did it that period for the first time
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:
Ice will fůck u up. Na so one babe invited me over. After two days nobody tell me to find escape route. Ice~smoke~sex on repeat. No sleep, no appetite for food. When i left her house i warned her not to call me again grin

u haff chop life ooo grin
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by zanshi: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigerian entertainment industry is not real. Often times we percieve these folks as high rollers whereas they are just hustling like the rest of us trying to eke out a living. No one has asked what the economic state of the entertainment industry with regards social mobility. Right from the inception of Muhammdu Buhari accession into precidency we have withnessed so many economic upturns that affects Nigerian's disposable income towards spending on entertainment.

Some popular stand up comedians have lent their voices as to how things are not going the way they were many years ago with regards shows happening here and there. As if that is not enough, COVID came banging it messed up every creative artist bag for years to come.

Nigerian civil servants has pension to fall on even if he blows up his one year salary, but you see creative artist, if you fumble on that bag, you will regret many years to come. During the boom of the entertainment industry from the millenium years up until present, we have witnessed one hit wonders, talented musical groups come and gone and i doubt if the musical industry is still paying them royalties consistently.

It would be unfair if we use Davido and Wizkid along with some A-list artist as the golden standard on the lens with which we should judge an artist, often time we expect these musicans to look like superstars but it begs to ask where is the money comming from? Everyone wants eomsthing from the DJ's, Payola mafia, influencers and many on but it begs to ask if asfter putting out these materials would the money gotten from your creative release be enough to put into pushing the art so it goes mainstream yield any positive investment?

Working on the platform of Donjazzy can never be on the same scale as working alone as an independent artist. And if things are not going well as them once did, circle of friends use you use to bolster with are not more, it is easy to fall in depression.

See make i just leave am here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by wonderr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
So Even if someone has ordinary malaria symptoms now it's drug abuse, you better fix your lives and stop being inquisitive bunch of asinines
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omg! Wdf has happened cry
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Kajaard: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
This one don dey resemble Portable grin grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by KingDamzzy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Just checked his IG stories and he looks great.

There is nothing wrong with him, it is just a bad picture.
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Reek-ado... meaning, stink-ado!
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nisiw365:
ipobians introduced meth to him
grin

Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Someone just recovering from an illness can also look like that.......Nor be everything be drugs.
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Some of you fail to realize there is a marked difference between what you see in video versus reality. How many of you have seen reekado banks in real life before?
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by lebron7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kestolove:
Drugs is bad, the guy come ugly more more
Drugs are not the only cause of emaciation hope you know he could be sick

People also said Chadwick boseman was on drugs uk
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Say no to hard drugs and unprotected sex
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by hansomb: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wetin be ice or you ppl mean ice cream ?
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
God shocked who did this guy this thing
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Cocaine's one hell of a drug,
Yeah, I've seen what it does.
I watched man fall from the mountains. Turned from a bad boy to a scruff.
But I'm sure if that's what get to this boy
On Ozumba, I like his choice of words
The amapiano was smooth, nice voice
I guess this picture didn't say it all...
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

. grin > ��������������������
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drugs is bad embarassed
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Omowoolata: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Make E no be say Baba don jam Agbako HIV/AIDS.

I wish him well
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Drug don finish this one oooooo
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Y'all commenting drug, I hope you all remember Chadwick boss man
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
It's as if am seeing some motor park look alike of RB. Everything is just off about his new appearance, esp from his hair downwards. Something has to be done about this.
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by lugo99(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
kaptaintintin:

Give me the babe number,I wan check something
.. were u wan go do Fagbo, jeun, dobo parol abi.. olomi loma re baba Mi..
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Mom007(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
All those mavin male acts used to walk around with face full of heavy makeup ba! I saw through that back then... For those who didn't, na him real face be this! Coupled with weed and drugs... See his mouth!
Re: Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) by Lacash: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
In a video currently circulating social media, the former Mavin records star is seen looking very unhealthy and lean at the O2Arena where he went to support Davido.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaytxQGtDvt/?utm_medium=copy_link
This life nor balance indeed, look at Reeky gradually turning to formal Portable while Portable is transforming to formal Reeky…weytin Dey occur gangan angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.