Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids (20699 Views)

Disastrous for Putin as Thousands Of Russians Are Fleeing Their Country / Ukraine’s Defence Ministry: Russians Are 16 Miles Away From Encircling Donbass / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:

If it was Nigeria, I would advice the president not to get us involved in an unnecessary war. The invasion didn't just happen, something led to it. The stupid ukrainian president brought this calamity upon his people by allowing his country to become a battle field for a proxy war between russia and the west.
If USA invade us what the chances of winning?
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Yujiro:

Didn't Nigeria surrender Bakassi to same Cameroon to avoid any form of conflict.
You dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2022
chaseblack:

You are here defending Russia, how you take know wetin dey happen.
Do you really believe Russia are innocent and saints or you just want Ukraine to suffer because you hate USA?
Not the matter of hate Ukraine is simply reaping what dey sow

This war would have never happened if the puppet was not mislead by USA
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Danisaint112(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Russians are raping women and girls

Russians are killing kids and committing ethnic cleansing.

Sane Jew rats that claim that Russians are being defeated.

Never ever believe a thing that comes out from these pestilence khazars.

And you think Raping, killing innocent children and carrying out the act of Ethnic cleansing is victory? Think again.

Your IQ is as low as that of the person you are a puppet to.

3 Likes

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

You would advice the president not to get us involved in unecessary war Lol.
What are you, 16 year old kid??
They invaded a sovereign state unprovoked and you are blaming the president?? Lol
Omo, all of una wey be Putin supporters needs to be packed and drop for Ukraine-russian borders.
Rubbish Russia has been over provoked since 2014

Is it joining NATO, or killing ethnic Russians?

And you say They are not provoked
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:

You are the one I should be asking if you are a sixteen years old. Russia didn't invade Ukraine unprovoked, can the US allow a russian proxy at their borders? Ukrainian attempts to bring NATO to Russia's borders is enough provocation, it's a direct threat to Russia's security.

Dont be naive.
Even without invading Ukraine, NATO was never going to induct Ukraine into it's community cos Ukraine already had existing inter war within the country and the rules of the NATO stated clearly that a civil war or inter war country would never be allowed into NATO.
By the way, Ukraine surrendered it's nuclear weapon under the guise of protection from US and Russia while the same Russia was busy annexing Ukrainian towns and cities one after the other. From Odessa to Crimea... Now, they have invaded Kiev.
Nothing here is Ukraine's fault. Don't blame the west and don't definitely blame Ukrainians. Putin himself knows the exact reason for his invasion but using NATO as an excuse.
By the way, Poland and Romania are way closer to Russia than anything and both both countries are American allies. Why didn't putin invade them na?? Or can't America atttack Russia from there as they claimed about Ukraine??

3 Likes

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Lovenorth: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whatever a man sow same shall he reap. The evil Putin have sowed, he will reap in abundance.
Actually Russia is the victim here, also a liberator
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by ken6488(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Dont be naive.
Even without invading Ukraine, NATO was never going to induct Ukraine into it's community cos Ukraine already had existing inter war within the country and the rules of the NATO stated clearly that a civil war or inter war country would never be allowed into NATO.
By the way, Ukraine surrendered it's nuclear weapon under the guise of protection from US and Russia while the same Russia was busy annexing Ukrainian towns and cities one after the other. From Odessa to Crimea... Now, they have invaded Kiev.
Nothing here is Ukraine's fault. Don't blame the west and don't definitely blame Ukrainians. Putin himself knows the exact reason for his invasion but using NATO as an excuse.
By the way, Poland and Romania are way closer to Russia than anything and both both countries are American allies. Why didn't putin invade them na?? Or can't America atttack Russia from there as they claimed about Ukraine??
Ukraine and Russian are literally same people compared to Poland
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by clevybrown(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Once her husband has been killed, I must Bleep this bitch without condom. Nothing can stop me.

His Excellency, President Putin already promised me as my reward for loyalty. grin
u be heavy fool... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by bluefilm: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2022
slimghost:
STFU! We are tired of the silly propaganda. Tell your husband to stop sacrificing Ukrainian lives just to please his master.

Don't mind that bitch.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Mom007:

Did you say UNPROVOKED?

Of course. Unprovoked.
They annexed Crimea and Odessa from Ukraine unprovoked.
They sponsored succesionists from Ukraine and arm them to fight the government.
They lied that Ukraine wants to join NATO meanwhile, they know that Ukraine can't join NATO cos they are already fighting inter-wars inside Ukraine and rules of the NATO is that no country that is not peaceful with herself can be inducted into NATO.
So, what is really the exact reason Putin invaded Ukraine cos that NATO made up story is bullshit.
Poland and Romania share border with Russia and are American allies. So, why's Putin not invading them na?? Abi, the two countries aren't treat again as he claimed of Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by KaluwisxPRO: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:

If it was Nigeria, I would advice the president not to get us involved in an unnecessary war. The invasion didn't just happen, something led to it. The stupid ukrainian president brought this calamity upon his people by allowing his country to become a battle field for a proxy war between russia and the west.

Biafrans have been asking for secession, what method of peace has the Nigerian Government taken? Some of you block heads have short fuse
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by paafin(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

You would advice the president not to get us involved in unecessary war Lol.
What are you, 16 year old kid??
They invaded a sovereign state unprovoked and you are blaming the president?? Lol
Omo, all of una wey be Putin supporters needs to be packed and drop for Ukraine-russian borders.

How do you mean unprovoked?

If you don't Know the Genesis of this "Special military operations", kindly stay out of the discussion..
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Fvckyouall: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
When you joined the US in bombing kids in Iraq and Syria you didn't know kids were being killed lol. Russia is allowing citizens to leave captured places while you Ukranians are forcing them to stay as human shield
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
ken6488:
Ukraine and Russian are literally same people compared to Poland

So, let's invade Cotonue, Chad and Niger republic since they share the same kind of language with Yorubas and Hausas abi.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2022
ken6488:
Rubbish Russia has been over provoked since 2014

Is it joining NATO, or killing ethnic Russians?

And you say They are not provoked

Lol. Now, Russia media don dey feed in lies.
Killim ethnic Russians
If it's left for Putin and Russia, they would dismantle Ukraine and break her into pieces. No country wants that.
Russia have been annexing and killing Ukrainians since the dissolution of Soviet union cos Ukrainians are stubborn to bend to their wills.

1 Like

Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Emperordynasty:

I can't help it but get annoyed when ignorant folks like you open your mouth to yapppp

Lol. So, if Cameroon invades Nigeria now... You will tell the president not to involve us Lol
Tomorrow now, you will call yourself a patriot and a Nigerian. You no dey shame??
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2022
paafin:

How do you mean unprovoked?

If you don't Know the Genesis of this "Special military operations", kindly stay out of the discussion..

Special military operations is a quote used by Russia and Putin to demilitarized Ukraine.
Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by slimghost(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Chameleon8:

if its Nigeria will you want us to just surrender just like that imagine if maybe cameroon invade us will you tell buhari to surrender

Yes, I would tell Buhari to surrender if it’s a hopeless cause just like this war is for Ukraine.
Man is prolonging this war senselessly in the hope of starting a world war by dragging NATO into it.
He is a very dangerous puppet.
Let him get to the discussion table and assure the world of Ukraine’s neutrality.
Not that hard.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by jimyjames(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Chameleon8:

if its Nigeria will you want us to just surrender just like that imagine if maybe cameroon invade us will you tell buhari to surrender
Don't put Cameroon and Russia on the same level my friend, what is happening between Russia and Ukraine is like Nigeria and Biafra in 1967-70 Nigeria was stronger than Biafra so Biafra surrendered to Nigeria Ukraine can do the same
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2022
This reminds me of the Late J. P. Clarke’s “ casualties”. Everyone automatically becomes a casualty of war.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by CuteEmma(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2022
Stevenson1:

Unprovoked? Too much CNN sha. Do you know how long this conflict has been going on before Feb 24? So who’s 14 y/o now?

Putin has his own problem but I blame this Zelensky for using his people as human shield to dash the West free points against Russia.

There’s no saint here at all. Just smart West and smart Putin fighting for their own personal interest, and foolish Zelensky sacrificing civilians for no reason.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by RPG2020(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:

You didn't answer the question ⁉️

The person that quote you said if Cameroon invade Nigeria will you tell your president to surrender
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by slimghost(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

You nor just get sense at all.

Either you are 11 years old or you are irredeemably ignorant feeding off western propaganda.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by RPG2020(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2022
jimyjames:

Don't put Cameroon and Russia on the same level my friend, what is happening between Russia and Ukraine is like Nigeria and Biafra in 1967-70 Nigeria was stronger than Biafra so Biafra surrendered to Nigeria Ukraine can do the same

Biafra didn't surrender they were overpowered by Nigeria army because no good animations back then
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by faste: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Chameleon8:

simple answer russian have nukes and the west fear ww3 more than anything... so the worst west can do for now is sanction and hope Putin change his mind
That is to say that every nation of the earth should develop it's own nuclear weapon.That ways,bigger nation trying to bully small nation would think twice.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by Stevenson1(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2022
CuteEmma:
Unprovoked? Too much CNN sha. Do you know how long this conflict has been going on before Feb 24? So who’s 14 y/o now?

Putin has his own problem but I blame this Zelensky for using his people as human shield to dash the West free points against Russia.

There’s no saint here at all. Just smart West and smart Putin fighting for their own personal interest, and foolish Zelensky sacrificing civilians for no reason.

I still stand corrected. Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked.
You think Russia vs Ukraine issues started Feb 14 Lol.
Russia vs Ukraine started since the dissolution of Soviet union after Ukraine surrendered it's nuclear weapons.
Using nato as excuse to invade a sovereign state is pure bullshit and lies.
Russia that have been sponsoring separatists in Ukraine and arming them to fight government. Or is it the annexing of Ukrainian cities and towns one by one that have been happening since 2013??
I think you should study more about Ukraine and Russia.
Re: Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids by faste: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Once her husband has been killed, I must Bleep this bitch without condom. Nothing can stop me.

His Excellency, President Putin already promised me as my reward for loyalty. grin
What is special about that!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falling Boulders Kill 9 Tourists In India Landslide (Pic, Video) / Visa, Mastercard Block Russian Banks From Network / Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.